Isreal attacks -The changing face of the world

Big_Tera

The Western rule is all based on lies. At least the muslims have the guts to make a noise but still stupid if you ask me. 

For example, what did Hamas expect from launching rockets to a power house country like Israel? 

Sometimes you question Khalsa Raj. Our own people are in on this rule full of lies-with the Brits being the victors. 

@Ranjeet01 You will get more more converts to islam now. Might even start seeing high profile ppl converting to islam like they do with sports stars. So many converted after 9/11 middle east wars..its something they do right.

Yes i can't believe im actually typing i'd be ok living with muslim dominate after last few yrs of full frontal Sikhs have been thru with far-right/ india our own gangu brahmins... who would have thought 4 years ago lol

Well Sikhs are powerless we are at the backseat of all global affairs.... q' is what will be the shape of Sikhs in West with heavily dominated crusade wars happening?! 

5 hours ago, realist17 said:

The Western rule is all based on lies. At least the muslims have the guts to make a noise but still stupid if you ask me. 

For example, what did Hamas expect from launching rockets to a power house country like Israel? 

Sometimes you question Khalsa Raj. Our own people are in on this rule full of lies-with the Brits being the victors. 

From beginning of time its all based on lies. But i agree i admire and (jealous wish we had that passion) when muslims make noise for Palestine even though they stay quiet other affairs.

The only raj i see it islam raj lol 

6 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

@Ranjeet01 You will get more more converts to islam now. Might even start seeing high profile ppl converting to islam like they do with sports stars. So many converted after 9/11 middle east wars..its something they do right.

Yes i can't believe im actually typing i'd be ok living with muslim dominate after last few yrs of full frontal Sikhs have been thru with far-right/ india our own gangu brahmins... who would have thought 4 years ago lol

Well Sikhs are powerless we are at the backseat of all global affairs.... q' is what will be the shape of Sikhs in West with heavily dominated crusade wars happening?! 

Islam will never conquer the west, no chance at all. All they can do is increase through birthrate and immigration, but they will never acquire real power. A few celebrities or commoners here and there don’t change the broader picture (same kind of conversion stories exist for all faith groups with neo-budhists being a case in point). Euros/whites are far more likely to revert back to some pre-christian faith system, or re-invent Christianity for their current tastes, than choose Islam.  Plus, they have hundreds of other modern day ‘isms’ to choose from instead of an outdated desert tribal religion. If the whites feel threatened enough, they will switch on their genocidal mode. Unfortunately, we will also be wiped out along with the muslims if it reaches that point.

Also, don’t fall into the social media algorithm trap. Muslims are not powerful by any stretch. They punch well below their numbers, and the amount  of countries they own they should have been vastly more powerful, but they aren’t. Most of their countries are subdued with American dominance and ‘aid-funding’. Don’t think just because a few million have settled into first-world western states that they will somehow take them over.

We need to concentrate on our core values and have faith in Guru Maharaj to guide us into the future. We may not matter today on the global scene, but that can change in the coming centuries if Guruji will it. Learn from the accomplishments and mistakes of others and our own, then wisely chart our next steps. We'll be ok.

11 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

No, I don't think so.

The number of coverts they do get, they lose quickly afterwards. 

It's just they publicise it more when they get one.

Don't fall for the algorithms.

11 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Sounds like you want to convert. 

5 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

All they can do is increase through birthrate and immigration, but they will never acquire real power. A few celebrities or commoners here and there don’t change the broader picture (same kind of conversion stories exist for all faith groups with neo-budhists being a case in point). Euros/whites are far more likely to revert back to some pre-christian faith system, or re-invent Christianity for their current tastes, than choose Islam.  Plus, they have hundreds of other modern day ‘isms’ to choose from instead of an outdated desert tribal religion. If the whites feel threatened enough, they will switch on their genocidal mode. Unfortunately, we will also be wiped out along with the muslims if it reaches that point.

I think this true.

The only real celebrity converts they get are the black ones, who think that they are escaping their slavery roots whereas the Arabs were extensively involved in slave trade.

You see the white female ones and they start off with hijabs, over time they get lax with it and eventually the hijab comes off.

I would say there are far more neo buddhist whites than white muslim converts but because they don't brag about it, you won't hear about it. Also, buddhists are far more synchretic, but this I mean you can attach it to any culture, you will still be attached to your cultural roots.

Whereas Islam ,you no longer have any attachment to the culture you come from as you shift your allegiance to Arabism.

The shift in European pre-Christian religions is already taking place.

What muslims have is their hubris, and you are quite correct in that if whites took the gloves off, they would wipe out the muslims.

But from our perspective, we do not wish to be part of the backlash.

51 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

If this was the era of horses and swords... muslims will win that's what im trying to say. 

@Ranjeet01

No they won't

In an era of horses and swords, our ancestors beat their a$$.

"Jo Bole So Nihal" is a far more frightening battle cry than "Allah hu Akbar"

Even in that era, people less in numbers can defeat people of larger numbers.

44 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

No they won't

In an era of horses and swords, our ancestors beat their a$$.

"Jo Bole So Nihal" is a far more frightening battle cry than "Allah hu Akbar"

Even in that era, people less in numbers can defeat people of larger numbers.

Maybe once upon a time... but not anymore.. we are weak stateless lil political / economic power...