URGENT: RADHA SOAMI Talks in LONDON TODAY !!

Guest SYA

just found out , this had nothing to do with no sikh society, it was done by a new group of people called the science of sprituality UK-the main head quarters in dehli. so yet another government funded project to divide sikhi.

www.sos.org ---- website of the people who organised the event.

Sorry to the sikh society of kings uni

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"sorry, a lot of ppl wear them. Im not saying its right, but u have to find out what hes saying rather than going on about his kara! If u feel that strongly about it, i want u to go Gurdwara n stop everyone wearing steel and gold karas coz steel or gold aint proper karas either."

dude this guys claim to be a sant, im sorry but sants don't wear gold karas. yeah ive seen people with gold karas too but they don't claim to be Gurus and sants. yeah my bad maybe he is a great sant, let's see what he has to say, puleez.

i think ms514 gave the best advice...

cuz i don't think there is any way to stop the lecture from taking place (i mean legally)...so it is best to attack them on an intellectual level...just make sure the singhs you take can actually debate...and actually KNOW about sikhi...read bani.....it is key...otherwise...he might be able to make you guys look real dumb...

after all these cult groups work on how to debate with people..that is why they get such large followings....

you could try to question the origins of radha soami....i know that there is quite a bit of conflict between the radha soamis of beas and agra....if you could sort of cast a doubt on the credibility of his teachings..that could be advantageous.....