URGENT: RADHA SOAMI Talks in LONDON TODAY !!

Guest SYA

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prontay for sure....that's the right thing to do...the just thing to do is to throw achar and prontay...cuz amidst getting him off stage and preventing spreading of his filth..we'll also ensure that he has something to eat.....that's the sikh spirit...

prontay for sure....that's the right thing to do...the just thing to do is to throw achar and prontay...cuz amidst getting him off stage and preventing spreading of his filth..we'll also ensure that he has something to eat.....that's the sikh spirit...

All this stuff about achaar and parountai is making me hungry !!! :wub:

Lets stick wit the tomatoes... :e:

Perhaps a little dhahey wouldn't go a miss either? What with the achaar and parothey?

Seriously thou, people like this need to be attacked on a level on intellect that is so important. There are plently of people out there on their way to destory Sikhi from the inside. These are clued up individuals who have an aim and will do anything to ensure it is completed.

jamdoot.gif

If all else fails, I too am for the food attack.

I have to agree with ms514

do like the Singhs did on Niddar's talk - let him talk - then question him so much he'll get nervious and eventually he'll become quite :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile:

i was at niddar singhs talks, the questions afterwards wasn't question more along the lines of statement's thats not really the way u wanna go.