WOW ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!?!?!

simmal tree

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

does there need to be specific borders to form a Khalistan? wouldnt a true Khalistan just be all of the Khalsa panth standing together as one, no matter which country we're in or how MANY countries we're in, just all reading more bani and loving the One and only?? pray.gif

just my opinion

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guru Gobind Singh Ji said: "Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain" which literally means that sovereignty is a MUST in order for a religion to survive; otherwise religion perishes.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji said "Koi Kisi Ko Raaj Na Dehain, Jo Lehain Nij Bal Se Lehain" which means "no one gives one freedom and sovereignty, the only way to gain independence is by through power."

Khalistan can only be made when we all give our heads and become Khalsa

Buddasingh ji.

Fantastic. Never seen it put like that - brilliant.

Also, Shastar Rani phen ji , what you say is also true - real Khalsa Raaj can only come when we become Khalse ourselves, and for this we would need to engulf ourselves in the beauty of naam.

The two, I feel would go hand in hand, and the only inbalance should occur when our spiritual status and love for naam is higher than our political status and fight for freedom.

Forgive me for my many mistsakes.

Guest noonespecial

I"m not trying to cause a stir..

..but does the Bani where Guru Gobind Singh Jee says..

RAJ BINA NAHIN DHARAM...

Does Raj automatically have to mean LAND sovereignty? Or can it mean RELEGIOUS Sovereignty? (ie. not falling under the influence of Brahmin influences) Has anyone ever interpreted the other way? Because, I think that Buddhists don't really have a country for themselves but they seem to be carrying along quite nicely.

Again, not looking to cause controversy, just maybe stir up some intellectual debate..hee hee! :e:

Gurfateh!!

Just thought id share my view with you on Khalistan. When i was growing up(about11-15)i was a "hardcore khalistani" why ... for the same reasons many of you are, because of all the injustices and for the freedom.

I then started learning about the Panth today, about how the Gurudwara's are run, i started looking on a more political level, ie. to do with SGPC, Akali Dal etc etc.

I noticed how there are so few Sikhs worldwide yet there is so much tension between different Jathe. So much bickering so much nindiya.

What hurt me more was going to india on many occasions visiting Punjab and seeing the decline in Sikhi amongst the people. I was seriously thinking are these the people who are going to live in the land of the pure?? I hope not because Khalistan would be alcohol central.

I pray that one day there is a Khalistan, but my ultimate dream is that there is a Khalsa fit for the country, not only a religious country but one where all are educated, one where politics isn't corrupt.

In order for this to happen, it is up to us, it is our generations future generations, that will have to possess the Sikhi.

This is why education is the key, we need to stay in Sikhi, we need to bring children into Sikhi, we need to teach them Gurbani as that is the key, we need them to be educated at higher levels in the west's standard of education. Remember one country can not sustain by itself, it needs to work with the world!!

This why my ideal dream of Khalistan is one that is not bound to borders, one that is not kept away from all else, We are the Army of God, the whole world is ours to flourish in!

3;

Please bear this in mind that education is the key, not storming India's parliament houses, we can do way better than that.

Raaj Karega Khalsa!!

Bhul Chul Maaf

Gurfateh!!

FATEH!!

Khalsa Fauji That is so true! Couldn't have said it better myself.

That is exactly how i feel, spot on :umm:

You'll haf 2 BE Khalsa to haf the right to fight for Khalistan.

The Youth nowadays (no offence blush.gif ) are going away form SIkhi and we have to do summing abt it! its harder than it sounds huna but there has 2 be a way grin.gif

Anyways forget abt that, it would just turn the conversation towards the young sikhs instead of keeping to the main subject of Khalistan.

dunno if all this even makes sense!

BHul Chuk Maaf

51NGH

FATEH!!

Gurfateh!!

Sorry Veer Ji :umm:

Everyday is very important, everyday we draw closer to death, every day Guru Ji gives us a Hukam. We need to listen and understand and not forget our past learn from the mistakes we and others have made,learn from the inspiration they have given us and if we're lucky we might even reach Sach Khand ^_^ let alone Khalistan !!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

Pheena, you ask rhetorically where this nation exists…

Let me start this post with this ....  :T:  :nihungsmile:  :T:  some smiles to set the tone. Unlike controlled media brainwashing establishments in the west and east will have you believe…as sovereign sikhs we can talk about this while we smile  :nihungsmile:  :T:  :nihungsmile:  ….. and no not wicked smiles, but calm, confident ,fearless smiles that hold their head up against state terror and the poli

tics of brainwashing till their last breath.

I suspect that those who speak against a Sikh sovereignty have thought this out beyond just moving their lips or their keyboards.

So please don’t merely tell us that you don’t support a sikh nation. It is very easy to NOT be inclined in some direction. Please address the following, some of which is pasted from a previous post of mine…

I respect what you say in that you are not a khalistani. However, if you don't mind a little exercise and being challenged, kindly tell us what you DO support rather than what you don't support.

Do you support the current lines in the sand drawn by the British who came to your home, killed and raped your great-grandparents? This is documented history, not drama.

Those who say they are not khalistani, do the borders and current nations and constitutions initiated in 1947 before most of us were born JUST HAPPEN to magically line up with your “ MAP-ISTANI ” preferences?

Do you rally against the sovereignty of any existing nation? If not, why not? So many existing nations were created by oppressors rather than those oppressed.

MOD:EDITED Please keep in mind that this is not personal, I am referring to the above mentioned radical movement and mindset, no person.  :nihungsmile:  :T:  :nihungsmile:  :T:

I had written a long reply to your quesiton, but i do not wish to waste my time in making this a Political Debate as I myself am not a political Person. So i will make it very short and Simple.

I do strive to be a Khalistani, but not in the intentions that most are trying or claim to be. To me Khalistan has nothing to do with a peace of Land. Land that belongs to No-One except that Creator himself. Khalistan exists wherever the Pure Reside. NO LAND can Guarantee that those who reside within its boundry are Pure, Rather it is the People that Create the Land of Purity. That Land begins with the Uncultivated Land of your Heart. That is My Khalistan. That is where my Khalistan Begins, When the Heart is Pure, so is the Fate of my House (body), So is the Fate of the Land on which the body walks and Only then does the Land becomes Khalis(tan). NEVER Before then. It is Said, that a Saint can walk in a Brothel and soon as he sets foot in that Brothel, it becomes a Temple. Being Saint Like Gurmukhs is our Birthright, then there is no need to worry about a peace of Land named Khalistan, but then everywhere you set foot will become your Khalistan.

This quote posted by Tableji speaks Volumes and gives a glimps of what was/is in the Hearts deep core of Guru Gobind Sinh ji

"raaj n chaaho mukath n chaaho man preeth charan kamalaarae"

Also i do not think ill of those who want a seperate peace of land and name it Khalistan, it is thier Life, their choice and they should Direct their Life-Time-Energy in which direction they feel it should be directed. Not everyone is Born to be a Warrior. Not everyone is born to be a Saint, rare are those who are both.

so What does a Pro-Khalistani Sikh seek from India or the British? A Seperate Country supporting its own weight? Or a Sovereign Nation as the American Indians are.

As for us being Victim under the great rule of India all i have to say is:

I Do Not Forget

, But I Forgive.