Mahatma Gandhi And Sikhism

jas_kaur

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, vaheguru je ke fateh

veer je

ghandi was one of the liars who decieved singhs like master thara singh je into not taking khalistan

and if u have respect for sant jarnail singh je or baba thakur singh je, they said if india attacked harimander sahib khalistan will be made

in sau sakhis guru je says MANY will die

like i said before, khalsa isnt a buddhist or jain, we are pure warriors too

ive said his before, khalsa is always readty to kill the tyrant and his minds evils

always, thas wat tyaar par tyaar is

ready for war of mind and physical always

if someones comes in the khalsaas way to stop khalistan, khalsa will not heitate in removing that threat

KHALSA AKAL PURKH KE FAUJ

we arenot a merciless killing machine

no way at all

but we do fight when needed

sant jarnail singh je said khalstan wud be made if india attacked harimdander sahib

nanak daas mukh tai jo bolai, ehaa ohaa sach hovai

it wil come true now

and veer je, ive seen this before, u take gurbani out of ceontxt and give wrong manings

prehpas u need some real santhia, im not trying to insult u at all or anytrhing, just sayng this aint the first time ive noticed this

raj bina nahi dharm chalvai as u said does not mean wat u said

it is simple

without raaj( rule) religion cannout function

its a teaching of guru je

its not only for sikhs, for all

without raj, wat u gonna do???

it was ghandi and nehru who lied to us

go study the independence history, look nat their fake prmises

we were ready, british offered us the land

we didnt take it cause of them

i dont hate no one, i try not to

its not in sikhi

but they did betrey the sikh kaum and make MANY fake promises to us

and i will get the bani from dasam granth for u

they didnt stop anything

they just delayed it

khalistan will be made, and one day khalsa will rule the whole world

as baba nand singh je said

in each corner of the world will be a nishan sahib, and in each house gurmukhi will be taught

the world will be khalsa

khalistan is just the start

but it will be made

and the start will happen

not one sant has said this, mamny

so as guru je said

vaheguru

it must come true

the dushts of the kaum are paiying right now

and will pay if theyarnt paying right now

they eat what they plant

bula chuka maf

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, vaheguru je ke fateh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my personal opinion on this. gandhi died, became crow, dog or snake....i don't care but no Sikhs ever asked for Khalistan from him. Sikhs are not beggers of beggers. british was giving us a country making them givers. Sikhs did not get it because Guru Ji made Sikhs the true givers not british. Sikhs will setup a powerful country that gandhi's countrymen will be standing at doors of Khalsa with their hands out asking for "bheekh". Sikhs will free their country on their own. Khalistan will be very different than the country that was being "given" to Sikhs in 47. in fact, what british wanted to give to Sikhs was not enough. besides, there was last "akee" Sikhs were left to face with. a country setup on sacrifices of Shaheed Gursikhs will be powerful. more shaheedis make Sikhs more powerful. Sikhs being more powerful will make Khalistan more powerful.

kOmW ijauNdIAW sdw kurbwnIAW qy, AxK mry qy kOm hY mr jWdI [

Es kOm nUM sdw ieiqhws pu`jy, ibpqw h`sky kOm jo jr jWdI [

isr dy srdwr khwey AwpW, qwhIauN isrI dsqwrW soNhdIAW ny [

qwhIauN AsW nUM isMG hY ikhw jWdw, qwhIauN AsW qoN mOq hY fr jWdI [

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I do not disagree with what you have said...and you are right i do need some Santhia. Altho i cannot help but ask what does this word Raj implies, does it simply mean Rule, then the rule of what? who is going to have this Raj under which Dharm will flourish. Is it an Absolute Statement for which no further thinking is required? But as i asked earlier perhaps you can tell me from where i can find the rest of the quote/paragraph so i can better understand this quote.

I do not doubt your strive for khalistan. I know of the Atrocities comitted by the indian government towards the sikhs. It is obvious what seems crystal clear to you does not to me perhaps there is somethign lacking from my side.

Fateh.

'Thanks' everyone for sharing ur 'kind' views

I do not disagree with what you have said...and you are right i do need some Santhia.    Altho i cannot help but ask what does this word Raj implies, does it simply mean Rule, then the rule of what?  who is going to have this Raj under which Dharm will flourish.  Is it an Absolute Statement for which no further thinking is required?  But as i asked earlier perhaps you can tell me from where i can find the rest of the quote/paragraph so i can better understand this quote.

I do not doubt your strive for khalistan.  I know of the Atrocities comitted by the indian government towards the sikhs.  It is obvious what seems crystal clear to you does not to me perhaps there is somethign lacking from my side. 

Fateh.

85861[/snapback]

Yes i have read the Zafarnama. 

you post the famous quote of Guru Gobind Singh ji, yet what does it mean, do you think you have exhausted all means, are you read to take the life of another because of  this Khalistan?  Are you willing to be the First to kill a Father, Son, Brother.  It is not as simple, the quote which is thrown around by the Majority of the Youth is like placing a Free License to Kill in the Hands of those who have no Dicipline. 

Now another famous quote which will be posted is, "Raj bina nahi Dharm Chalavay"  So do you think because of Ghandi our Religion cannot function?  Whos Raj are we talking about? Raj of Khalsa right, then who is the Khalsa, isn't Guru himself Khalsa (khalsa mera roop hai khaas).  So without the Rule of the Guru, Our Dharm cannot function.  Would u have the name of the text from which this quote is taken or will you kindly post the entire passage/paragraph so i can have a better understanding of this quote.

We blame all the wrong people, yes he failed on his promises, but we hold on to that make it an excuse for us not getting Khalistan, He and India has become our scapegoat.  Everytime someone asks why we do not have Khalistan, Fingers are pointed at Nehru and Gandhi.  What they did they did.  We can sit here call him name, slander him to death, talk about what we could have, should have done.. but where does that get us.  we hold a grudge against him.  If this is what we are teaching our Youth, then this Khalistan that everyone desires will become a Distant Dream    What we have is the Present to better ourselves in the eyes of our Guru to become a part of his Raj.  Kingdoms / Rajs are not built overnight, they are the culmination effort of those who reside in that kingdom which makes the Raj possible. 

Fateh.

85810[/snapback]

Pheena underlying your reply,...do I sense a disgust for the Khalistan notion as well as a liking for Ghandi? Outside forum civilities, is this what is in your head? Your other posts seem to be consistent with some of this.

I note in particular the cliched and stereotypical associations of violence with Khalistan. Khalistan is a symbol of self respect, dignity and love. I speak only for myself, but when I hear of such stereotypical violent associations, I am reminded of the type of uninformed stereotyping of those who reduce the kirpan, a parable of love, to a weapon of violence.

Please rationalize your views in a more direct manner. You may meet disagreement. However, it is better than going too far in tempering your views as no one benefits. Where you might otherwise have something valuable to contribute;-- if you are not more direct your message may be misinterpreted as uncomfortable or agenda driven.

Pheena underlying your reply,...do I sense a disgust for the Khalistan notion as well as a liking for Ghandi? Outside forum civilities, is this what is in your head? Your other posts seem to be consistent with some of this.

I note in particular the cliched and stereotypical associations of violence with Khalistan. Khalistan is a symbol of self respect, dignity and love. I speak only for myself, but when I hear of such stereotypical violent associations, I am reminded of the type of uninformed stereotyping of those who reduce the kirpan, a parable of love, to a weapon of violence.

Please rationalize your views in a more direct manner. You may meet disagreement. However, it is better than going too far in tempering your views as no one benefits. Where you might otherwise have something valuable to contribute;--  if you are not more direct your message may be misinterpreted as uncomfortable or agenda driven.

85864[/snapback]

I disgust for nothing, nor is there a liking for Ghandi, nor is there a dislike. The reason i even got into this particular discussion was of the Slander that was being thrown out. The Target was of little importence to me, but what was that my fellow sikhs seem to feel it is ok Slander if it against someone who is disliked by the Sikhs. Slander is Slander. I don't think our Guru teaches us, it is OK to slander those whom we hate/dislike or vice-versa, but i could be wrong. If so, then i stand corrected.

What the Truth is, IS. If we cannot portray the truth without using vulguer remark and cheap insults, hate being projected, then what makes us so different from the other? Because of this Anger how many times have we made a fool of ourselves by either sending Death Threats to thsoe who had no understanding of what they were doing or created a Riot and possibly deadly situation because someone forgot, "Dhohul Dharm DHYA ka Poot". Ghandi said 2 words out of his ignorence and we have Boiled our blood over the Ignorents Remaks; for how long are we to carry this, everytime the word Ghandi is spoken, are we suppose to follow this 'normal' behaviour of slandering? As far as I know and according to Bhai Parminder Singh ji's Katha on gurmatstudies.come he was corrected and he apologized, If people want to hate on Ghandi for his ignorence, then that is their aim. My issue is with Hate itself. I have no Agenda, you will see my posts drift back and forth, i question that which i do not understand, because of this, misunderstandings take place. How dare i question Khalistan! How Dare i even question the Slander towards Ghandi! That is what you mean by having an Agenda? no? because i question it i must be throwing out some Propaganda or another motive? Who knows i might even be an RSS agent or a Muslim because i do not follow the Norm of Khalistan and question it. The Truth this Khalistan is a blurry image to me. What seems Clear to you is not to me. Whatever may be the case the Future will certainly hold the answer to this Khalistan, if it our destiny then it Will Be regardless of my minuscule post and existence.

Veer, I care for nothing more than us Sikhs having a Good and Compassionate heart towards everyone, even those who have Hurt us. I thought Love was our Aim in this life, i thought Love was the focus of our Religion, Behind the Warrior, in the Heart of this Khalsa warrior, i thought Love and Compassion was the Foundation on which this Warrior is suppose to Defend. But in some i see is hatred, Anger, Frustration being dominent whether it is expressed towards Ghandi or some John Doe. If we are still holding true to this foundation and it is in the Heart of every Sikh who dislikes on "X" , then i have misperceived the Slander, the Cussing in this and other threads and please forgive my ignorence..

But i genuinely Thank you for the advice, i will try my best to be more direct in my future posts.

God Bless

Sat Sri Akal:

Slander is bad...and no Sikh should engage in it. However, the deeds of Gandhi live up to the slander, as the following small articles show:

http://www.sikh-history.com/cgi-bin/Ultima...ic;f=9;t=000374

A detailed background of Mohandas can be found in "The Sikhs In History".

Pheena Ji is correct...even the Maha-Paapis were not slandered by Guru Sahib. But the Zafarnama and Fatehnama show clearly that Guru Sahib had no qualms about reminding and recording in history the bad deeds of Aurangzeb.

So Sangat Ji, please do not slander. If anything, post historical facts.