Sikhs And Terrorism

jivan

wjkk wjkf

heres one realy good book im reading and here are some of the best parts.

1.sant ji said:

"i feel that i should make clear my position on the the issue of khalistan before

the sangat. i did not want to say anything on this matter because it is not an issue

that concerns our morcha. however,due to persistent questioning,i think i

should mention it .well ,my position is quite simple:i am, neither for or against

khalistan.that is to say,we are not asking for khalistan it is not our demand .

however if the goverment gives it to us,then we will not refuse it as we did in 1947."

2.how could it be that the sikhs could it be that the sikhs could allow their most

sacred shrine to be used as a terrorist camp?the question is absurd! if there

was a shred of evidence that sant bhindranwale and his group were terrorists,

they would of been immediately thrown out of the harmandir sahib by the sikhs.

so far as the arms at the harmandir sahib were concerned,it is important to

remember the semi martial nature of sikhi.sikhs were even asked to bear arms

by their 10th guru.even before the guru granth sahib is always an altar of

weapons.to sudedenly turn around and say that we cannot tolerate arms in a

place of worship is just ludicrous!

wjkkwjkf

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

RPG's, bullet proof vests, and plastic explosives have no place at a shrine....Period

As for saying sikhs couldnt let other sikhs carry out violence.....thats bull

Muslims can say the same that it muslims cant let other muslims do violence either, and all the terrorist attacks around the world are done by the zionists and the americans.

Use common sense people

RPG's, bullet proof vests, and plastic explosives have no place at a shrine....Period

Muslims can say the same that it muslims cant let other muslims do violence either, and all the terrorist attacks around the world are done by the zionists and the americans.

Use common sense people

102446[/snapback]

plz explain "RPG's, bullet proof vests, and plastic explosives have no place at a shrine....Period" im hungry for knowledge abt this. n how abt "As for saying sikhs couldnt let other sikhs carry out violence.....thats bull" u saiyng that sikhs would be happy wid violence? or that they too weak 2 speak up.. im lost

jst wondering ji... :doh:

Use common sense people

102446[/snapback]

I find that to be an extremely rascist and untrue statement. Show me proof of these RPGs and bullet proof vests and plastic explosives. IF ONLY we had had those weapons at harmandar sahib, then the outcome would have been completely different. Instead we had singhs in there with little more than a rationed supply of bullets and guns.

As for the muslim comment, everyone by now should know that I don't tolerate the tearing down of other religions or cultures. Live, and let live.

Use common sense people

102446[/snapback]

Hello If you were familiar with sikh history you'd known that It is our Guru given right to carrying arms into our places of worship to defend it from attack or when when preparing to go to battles. During the time of our 6th Guru the concept of miri-puri was formed (temporal and spiritual strength) to fight against the oppressers and tyrannts and at the time they were the Islamic turks, afghans, persians and mughuals. Gurdwara's were used to store arms and ever since then this tradition and right has been upheld by generations of Sikhs.

So though times have changed and weapons have got more advanced the concept still remains.... WE ARE ALLOWED TO CARRY ARMS IN OUR PLACES OF WORSHIP....... :doh:

exactly

we didint HAVE these weapons

and secondly

y not?

bina shastar kesan deaao na dedaare

guru jes banee insturucts to keep the latest weapns to defend truth

so is guru je wrong and r u right?

next time i go y not take my kirpan off at the entrance tod arbar sahib too eh?

cause thas wat u sayin

kirpans a shastar

maybe u shud have told guru gobind singh je not to take guns into gurughars, they had guns, they had latest weapons, cannons, etc.

sant je had EVERY right to go tot heir fathers house with weapns, even though they didnt have that many and they wenrt that good, they still had every right

guru je singhs did it in the past, they have been doing it, we can still do it

dont forget sant SIPAI

a WARRIOR SAINT

sant jarnail singh je was the perfect example of a tru sant sipai

bhula chuka maf