A Very Bad News For Sangat Jee

moorakh mugadh

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever I felt down about the state of Sikhi I could always rely on Maskins katha to boost me up. In all this Gurdwara committee/babay sant manmat of today, Maskin was refreshing. He didn't big himself up, he didn't give himself a title. He just did honest Katha and it was very powerful. You felt that you saw the humbleness of Sikhi whenever he was on TV.

We should be inspired by Giani Sant Singh Maskin and imporve our understanding of Gurmat and Gurbani ourselvee. We have to aim to be the Gianis of tommorrow!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

pray.gifpray.gif WahegurooWahegurooWaheguroo pray.gifpray.gif

It definitely feels as if it gonna be a tough year - but I'm sure Guru Jee has sent many more of his Pyarae to be with us - we just don't know where they are at the moment, but they always emerge as and when Guru Jee wishes.

The great thing is that the teachings that Giani Jee gave us on Gurmat will always be with us through the tape recordings he done and the "Gyan Da Sagar" program on Alpha. The best tribute that we can pay him is to follow the Gurmat path that he described so lovingly in his lectures.

Waheguroo

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Kee Ki Fateh

This is a very sad day for sikhs all over the world. sad.gif

Gyani Sant Singh Maskeen Jee were a rattan of the panth. Their knowledge of gurbani was great and the way they did katha was amazing. He was a great Kathavachik. I have been listening to their katha since a young age and always wanted to be in the sangat and listen to them do katha live.

Last year, I was lucky enough with Guru Jee's kirpa to hear Gyani Jee do katha at the Nikkian Jinda Wadda Sakka programme and the 400th year Guru Granth Sahib Jee celebrations at Guru Nanak Sikh College, Hayes.

I remember Gyani jee being about a metre away from me at the College when they were about to go and do their katha and as soon as I read the sad news on the forum, the image of Gyani Jee came in front of me and this will be a memory which will always remain with me.

May Waheguru Jee bless Gyani Jee in Sachkhand. pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

May Guru Jee bless us so that we all listen to the katha that Gyani Jee used to do and implement this in our daily lives.

:umm: :cool: :@

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru