A Very Bad News For Sangat Jee

moorakh mugadh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Kandola Veer Jee, I'm sure Giani Jee didn't mean to be arrogant - when I saw them, they were very humble - it might have been due to the circumstances in which you met them.

But anyways, just been seeing Darbar Sahib Keertan. Bhai Ravinder Singh did some thought provoking shabads in relation to death, which I wanted to share:

Pauree:

As is the Hukam of Your Command, so do things happen.

Wherever You keep me, there I go and stand.

With the Love of Your Name, I wash away my evil-mindedness.

By continually meditating on You, O Formless Lord, my doubts and fears are dispelled.

Those who are attuned to Your Love, shall not be trapped in reincarnation.

Inwardly and outwardly, they behold the One Lord with their eyes.

Those who recognize the Lord's Command never weep.

O Nanak, they are blessed with the gift of the Name, woven into the fabric of their minds. ||18||

Third Mehl:

What do I know? How will I die? What sort of death will it be?

If I do not forget the Lord Master from my mind, then my death will be easy.

The world is terrified of death; everyone longs to live.

By Guru's Grace, one who dies while yet alive, understands the Lord's Will.

O Nanak, one who dies such a death, lives forever. ||2||

Kalyaan, Fourth Mehl:

O God, Treasure of Mercy, please bless me, that I may sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord.

I always place my hopes in You; O God, when will you take me in Your Embrace? ||1||Pause||

I am a foolish and ignorant child; Father, please teach me!

Your child makes mistakes again and again, but still, You are pleased with him, O Father of the Universe. ||1||

Whatever You give me, O my Lord and Master - that is what I receive.

There is no other place where I can go. ||2||

Those devotees who are pleasing to the Lord - the Lord is pleasing to them.

Their light merges into the Light; the lights are merged and blended together. ||3||The Lord Himself has shown mercy; He lovingly attunes me to Himself.

Servant Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of the Door of the Lord, who protects his honor. ||4||6||

Pauree:

When the Lord Master Himself becomes merciful, the Lord Himself causes His Name to be chanted.

He Himself causes us to meet the True Guru, and blesses us with peace. His servant is pleasing to the Lord.

He Himself preserves the honor of His servants; He causes others to fall at the feet of His devotees.

The Righteous Judge of Dharma is a creation of the Lord; he does not approach the humble servant of the Lord.

One who is dear to the Lord, is dear to all; so many others come and go in vain. ||17||

Also saw Bhai Jeevan Singh in the Parikarma - amazing sight!!!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

Giani jee took his last breaths in Itawa , a place near to Kanpur and the President of Itawa Gurdwara told sangat on ETC that giani jee got pain at around 7.45 a.m. and around 8.15 a.m he left this world.

The unique character of giani jee was his almost acceptability in our sadly but divided panth. He used to represet Sikh Religion in many world religion conferences and very commendbly prove the uniqueness and logiceness of Sikh Philisopy to the World.

-- mod edit. We have to disapprove this comment as it really does have no relevence to the topic and may offend some members. Also, this information is only something you heard and it may just be a rumour.

What we can say about GURU JEE hukam , we have no wisdom to interpret it.

Guru Sahib Kirpa karan jee

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fate

For the knowledge of the sikh sangat and the users of this website. I attended the last few days at his site from Friday 18 February 05 to 20th February 05 and funeral of Panth Ratan Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskin on 20 February 2005. I happen to be very close to the Panth Ratan and his family.

For records, all his sons are kesadhari, amrat taken, daily worshiper of vaheguru and the true believer in Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

He has left behind a sad family of sikhs worldwide, including his wife, three sons, Amarjit Singh, Amolak Singh and Bhupinder Singh Ji and Two Daughters Gurbachan Kaur, and Manjot Kaur. All married and have children. and they are all full in gursikhi.

I have a few photographs his last journey and would love to share them with thos who truly believe in him and have a respect for him.

Those who are ignorant, please do not insult his by posting unsubstantiated topics and comments.

Please let me know on jutinder@jsgulati.co.uk if you require any pictures.