Amritdhari's Going Out

Guest Guest

i have two amritdhari friends who have got into a relationship and within a matter of days have kissed. they believe they are going to get married and feel this is ok, they said it just happened. sangat ji how do i tell them that this is wrong. fine if they believe they may get married but they should not have kissed. How do i tell them that this wrong? or is it to late to tell them. i have tryed to tell them that this is wrong but they believe its ok as they think they will marry.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

]~,Aug 26 2005, 05:46 PM]lol cant belive da amount of threds on this forum abt "can amritdhari's do this etc etc" the questions get funnier by the day  :wub:

116123[/snapback]

yea. it just goes to show the amount of parchaar needed 'cuz there's heaps of confusion among the youth. no.gifno.gif

116124[/snapback]

ummmm, im not sure grin.gif i mean everyone who has given their head to guru ji KNOWS satguru sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj, said we should treat all women/men as our mothers and sisters/fathers and brothers.....I mean :wub: they meant to be 'amritdharis' for crying out loud, you would think they would know their rehat...

thats what I think anyway grin.gif

Actually I don’t see anything funny or sad about anything being asked. If people with questions cant ask their peers then whom exactly do you expect them to go to? If in response to their queries you don’t have anything productive to say or don’t have the answer to the question then don’t say anything at all. Negativity and laughing at what are genuine queries will only result in people with questions not bothering to ask them in the future and that’s not going to help anyone. No one here was born with knowledge of everything; we all picked it up somewhere when someone answered our questions. Just because the topic now seems silly to you, why go on about it, try thinking back to when you had question and how it would have felt if people went on about how silly the question is etc.

We talk about parchar, well giving an answer to a question, no matter how silly or trivial it may be in your opinion is a form of parchar and if that’s done without undermining the question or making a joke out of it, people might actually find out more about their religion.

Quote: mehtab pajee: ....or you do the honours LOL.gif

nah seriosly if the pajee and penjhee kissed it does mean somthing special will blossom cause they are wise, wise enuf t know who their maker is and how you obey his command and take amrit, they kissed, sounds bad, kaam etc, but in actual fact, in my opinion, mayb guru ji was to make them meet like this grin.gif

i don think its a big deal as longas they tie the knot and don jus stay at the kissing stage. :wub: diepig.gif

My gurus blessing be wit them, vahegurooo....