Amritdhari's Going Out

Guest Guest

Vaheuguroo ji ka khalsa, Vaheguroo ji ki fateh!

Veerji, I think that, making love before marriage, is definetly wrong, wheather your amritdhari or your not.

Does sikhi not teach us to control our feeings. One being lust?

Yes, you could take the risk, you can do anything, but would u then being true to guruji?

The one, who you, have looked up to ur entire life?

Just wait, dont take the risk.. and this is to all... respect your amrit, yourself, your spouse, and guruji.

Bull chaak maaf karni ji.

Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa, Vaheugroo ji ki fateh.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think u can do all that stuff just not supose to have sex. before marriage

135751[/snapback]

why are they okay and not sex then?.... all physical contact before marriage is inappropriate... i mean some people say huggin and holding hands is okay... some people don't... but i mean.. like i've said many times... we all know one thing leads to another... u can express urself freely after marriage... there's a fine line between 'love' and 'lust'... and just like i've said before.. why would u wanna risk being wrong?... ur risking ur life, ur amrit, ur bond with guru over some feels and making out?... that shows just how much of a 'devotee' one is... think wit ur mind and not with ur other body parts...

and many of us here are speakin from experience... i myself can say that... i know one thing leads to another.. so just chillax... wait.. do ur simran/seva/sangat.... talking to the other person is okay.. hanging out is kool (although i would say to hang out in groups rather then only with eachother... then when u actually GET married, nobody can stop u from what u wanna do...

135836[/snapback]

tru say.....1 thing can lead to another. I've seen it myself. I kno someone (Amrit Dhari) who has had sex outside marriage. Not only that but getting this girl (non - Amrit Dhari) pregnant, now she's lyk 6 months pregnant and both of them dont know what they're suppose to do, things like this lead you into sooooo much trouble....

Whas the harm in just ignoring Kaam, and carrying on with Naam Simran ?

So yeh I mean I dont think these people ever thought that they would ever end up in a situation like this....

Guest Mukhnaam Kaur

135751[/snapback]

why are they okay and not sex then?.... all physical contact before marriage is inappropriate... i mean some people say huggin and holding hands is okay... some people don't... but i mean.. like i've said many times... we all know one thing leads to another... u can express urself freely after marriage... there's a fine line between 'love' and 'lust'... and just like i've said before.. why would u wanna risk being wrong?... ur risking ur life, ur amrit, ur bond with guru over some feels and making out?... that shows just how much of a 'devotee' one is... think wit ur mind and not with ur other body parts...

and many of us here are speakin from experience... i myself can say that... i know one thing leads to another.. so just chillax... wait.. do ur simran/seva/sangat.... talking to the other person is okay.. hanging out is kool (although i would say to hang out in groups rather then only with eachother... then when u actually GET married, nobody can stop u from what u wanna do...

135836[/snapback]

tru say.....1 thing can lead to another. I've seen it myself. I kno someone (Amrit Dhari) who has had sex outside marriage. Not only that but getting this girl (non - Amrit Dhari) pregnant, now she's lyk 6 months pregnant and both of them dont know what they're suppose to do, things like this lead you into sooooo much trouble....

So yeh I mean I dont think these people ever thought that they would ever end up in a situation like this....

139248[/snapback]

WJKK, WJKF,

I would say such person shouldn't be even called an Amrit Dhari. It's ashame how some Gursikhs (being Amrit Dhari) can not abide by Guru Ji's rules. no.gif

WJKK, WJKF

making love is for reproduction onyl not for a recre\atiuonal activity, if Guru wanted us to be like jaanbur and do it all the time then why do peopel use contraceptives.  Can't belive how messed the youth is , it';s so obvious that doing anything like the above is not gurmat.  You wanna be a romeo then focus your love towads your Guru everything else is gunna turn to dust, make the most of your tiem here it's all an illusion that will eb over beforte you know it, and then you will regret these stupid mistakes.

135766[/snapback]

So according to you sex with your wife for pure phyiscal enjoyment is not allowed?

136070[/snapback]

obviously not ***** . kaam is not going to help you in your sikhi

136074[/snapback]

What? You made no sense.

135751[/snapback]

135836[/snapback]

139248[/snapback]

Coz they think out their backsides and not their BRAINS! TSKTSK! Help these people to realise a moments fun will result in a lifetimes burden of guilt! :@

making love is for reproduction onyl not for a recre\atiuonal activity, if Guru wanted us to be like jaanbur and do it all the time then why do peopel use contraceptives.  Can't belive how messed the youth is , it';s so obvious that doing anything like the above is not gurmat.  You wanna be a romeo then focus your love towads your Guru everything else is gunna turn to dust, make the most of your tiem here it's all an illusion that will eb over beforte you know it, and then you will regret these stupid mistakes.

135766[/snapback]

So according to you sex with your wife for pure phyiscal enjoyment is not allowed?

136070[/snapback]

obviously not ***** . kaam is not going to help you in your sikhi

136074[/snapback]

What? You made no sense.

141220[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

"jackpaul"!!

what do you mean he made no sense?

do you honestly think that having sex for "so-called pleasure" is ok in sikhi? its wrong before and after getting married, if its for "so-called pleasure"

but sex is only allowed after the couple are a couple! (MARRIED)*DUH*

come on..thats a really stupid question from you....ask your parents tongue.gif

they'll tell you...lol...and you know exactly what i mean. i know your parents..lol. they should have plenty of answers...i think.......

dont ask another question like that.

and dating?

i think its important to know someone before getting married to that person. but it depends on how youre getting to know that person.

you shouldnt like "go out". i think thats wrong cuz you might end up doing something that you never expected yourself to do.

if you wanna get to know someone, bring along a close relative, or best friend. then you know that you wont end up doing something stupid. so its not really a relationship, its just like meetings...and yeah...tests..lol

and getting to know someone doesnt take like 4 yreas man! thats crazy...well i think that anyways.

look at the persons status in sikhi.

look at the persons eductaion.

look at the persons background...(meaning parents and how they have lived)

and to girls: make sure that its a guy who likes kids..i know so many punjabi dads who hate kids. and thats so sad cuz they dont spend time with their kids and then the mother has to do it all. the kids dont grow up knowing how fum their dad can be. and the dads just go out with their buddies. this happens too much. but then there are the really nice fathers rolleyes.gif lol

of topic, sorry

anywho..thats all i have to say.

peace...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.