Amritdhari's Going Out

Guest Guest

well me thinks kissng is a great way to express ur love but after marriage, u wouldnt do it b4 ur engaged so why after, wait till u married and b4 then show ur love by just going out or spending time together or whatever else, or how abt using ur mouth to talk to eachother?

the physical expression of love no matter how far u planning to take it should only come after marriage, thats when in my opinon u getting permission whereas b4 that u aint got no permission to have physical contact with em any more than u would wid em in front of ur parents.

and me thinks we all know ppl who never even thought they would have sleep with anyone b4 marriage but only kiss but sad fact is kissing can lead to other things, first one thing then another and oh the spiral, may not be the case for some but it is for others.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, AMritdharis can go out. If they don't go out, then how do they get to the Gurudwara? How do they get to store? How do they buy food and other useful things? How do they go to work? How do they go to the bank and pay bills? How do they go to school and stuff?

Amritdharis can't go out with the opposite gender though.

They can go out but not with the opposite gender.

making love is for reproduction onyl not for a recre\atiuonal activity, if Guru wanted us to be like jaanbur and do it all the time then why do peopel use contraceptives. Can't belive how messed the youth is , it';s so obvious that doing anything like the above is not gurmat. You wanna be a romeo then focus your love towads your Guru everything else is gunna turn to dust, make the most of your tiem here it's all an illusion that will eb over beforte you know it, and then you will regret these stupid mistakes.

i think u can do all that stuff just not supose to have sex. before marriage

135751[/snapback]

why are they okay and not sex then?.... all physical contact before marriage is inappropriate... i mean some people say huggin and holding hands is okay... some people don't... but i mean.. like i've said many times... we all know one thing leads to another... u can express urself freely after marriage... there's a fine line between 'love' and 'lust'... and just like i've said before.. why would u wanna risk being wrong?... ur risking ur life, ur amrit, ur bond with guru over some feels and making out?... that shows just how much of a 'devotee' one is... think wit ur mind and not with ur other body parts...

and many of us here are speakin from experience... i myself can say that... i know one thing leads to another.. so just chillax... wait.. do ur simran/seva/sangat.... talking to the other person is okay.. hanging out is kool (although i would say to hang out in groups rather then only with eachother... then when u actually GET married, nobody can stop u from what u wanna do...

making love is for reproduction onyl not for a recre\atiuonal activity, if Guru wanted us to be like jaanbur and do it all the time then why do peopel use contraceptives.  Can't belive how messed the youth is , it';s so obvious that doing anything like the above is not gurmat.  You wanna be a romeo then focus your love towads your Guru everything else is gunna turn to dust, make the most of your tiem here it's all an illusion that will eb over beforte you know it, and then you will regret these stupid mistakes.

135766[/snapback]

So according to you sex with your wife for pure phyiscal enjoyment is not allowed?

making love is for reproduction onyl not for a recre\atiuonal activity, if Guru wanted us to be like jaanbur and do it all the time then why do peopel use contraceptives.  Can't belive how messed the youth is , it';s so obvious that doing anything like the above is not gurmat.  You wanna be a romeo then focus your love towads your Guru everything else is gunna turn to dust, make the most of your tiem here it's all an illusion that will eb over beforte you know it, and then you will regret these stupid mistakes.

135766[/snapback]

So according to you sex with your wife for pure phyiscal enjoyment is not allowed?

136070[/snapback]

obviously not ***** . kaam is not going to help you in your sikhi

tha's bout the dumbest post i've ever read.....

i's funny that some people think they can outsmart God... well.. have fun trying!

oh.. and i's sex OUTSIDE marriage.... which means before marriage, or with sum1 else after ur married... which basically means u can only have sex with ur own husband/wife.... get it? ... got it??..... GOOD!