Tabe Roas Jagiyo

Pyare jio, I met Bhai Sukhpreet Singh last year when he attended my wedding In India. He is a nice Gursikh. The GURSIKH group is an organisation of young Sikh writers which include Amardeep singh Amar, Ratinder Singh etc.

All of them have done immense work for the Khalsa Panth. At the same time they have had alot of hardships aswell. Amardeep has survived 2 attempts on his life. Ratinder Singh was severely tortured leaving him almost blind, and also injected with slow poisons. He also has numerous false cases on him by Punjab Police.

Dr Sukhpreet Singh has written a 900 page book exposing the activities of the RSS. The RSS chief himself phoned him up and offered him positions and immense riches to join them, but he has refused. Instead he has faced death threats. The publisher of his book has now pulled out due to threats from RSS. He is currently looking for a publisher and funding.

The RSS chief specifically said to him, that if you do not join us, I will get your own sikhs to destroy you. Actioning this policy, when Sukhpreet Singh went to Canada, a so-called sikh organisation tried to defame him, and set him up in a position to question his character. But Guru Maharaj himself saved his sikh.

These youth like Sukhpreet Singh, Amardeep singh are the same age as many of us, late 20`s. They do very good seva in very hard circumstances. They need our support and ardass

<_< :wub: :wub:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i met bhai sukhpreet singh udoke, at dixie gurdwara when he was here goind the presentation.

The Singh is wicked, some people were telling him to stay in Canada because his life is in danger in India...

HE said someone has to do this sewa of educating our youth and community about whats happening...

So he has put his life in danger to do this sewa... he is currently presenthing this presentation to youth in India, to open up their eyes...

He has put his own life in danger, the least we can do is support him anyway we can, such an financial support etc... so that he can continue this amazing sewa...

Dr Sukhpreet singh udhoke is doing awesome sewa, and if this son of the panth is harmed in any way by the GOI I say the movement starts all over. people who don't ask for khalistan but only ask that their religion be respected is no reason for them to be threatened. We should all make it our duty to support this singh in his efforts and not let one single traitor attempt to hurt this singh. Too many times in the moderates' beloved India have we seen good sikhs who only protect sikhi be targeted by the INdian legal system. people who say all is ok in Punjab and India right now, look what happens to people who speak up about sikhi forget khalistan this singh is trying to protect our ithihaas our history and he is in danger! I am so glad he is in India and didn't decide to stay in Canada because many people including many people on this forum always yell, "stop talking garbage in the West, go back to India and do something!" We need many more sukhpreet singh Udhokes!

may waaheguru bless the khalsa panth with more ma de putt like sukhpreet singh udhoke.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

yo nihang gajjan singh shut the <admin-profanity filter activated> up please

how are the rss good? what have they ever done apart from spread hate etc

i cant even be bothered to explain no.gif how much hate the rss possess/preach.

i suggest u do some real homework.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

FAteh JI

y

batter

HIM?!

he not backing em up. Plz lisun properly. if u did, u would've realised hes doign the opposite.

Shaheed veer i advise u to chek the video out agen.

Sorry if i offended any1.

bhul chuk maaf

FATEH!

91882[/snapback]

K Singh Ji, the comments you speak of reffer to Nihang Gajjan Singh rather than Bhai Sukhpreet Singh as far as I can tell. Perhaps there has been some misunderstanding in that you missed his quite ridiculous post. Please do scroll up and read it, but only when you have 30-45 minutes free to laugh out loud afterwards.

91888[/snapback]

FATEH!! haha fanx 4 pointing that out khalsa ji..

im such a moorakh! ur right veer ji, I misred it. I thought shaheed veerji was talkign abt SUkhporeet SINgh. Yeh i did read the other post but got confused becoz its on the next page <_< blush.gif

sorry lol im a moorakh wot can i do

yeh SUkhpreeet deserves allthe respect man, he backing tthe WHOLE SIkhi for us. I fink we shoiuld do our bit n spred it huna?

bhul chuk maaf

FATEH!

FAteh JI

y

batter

HIM?!

he not backing em up. Plz lisun properly. if u did, u would've realised hes doign the opposite.

Shaheed veer i advise u to chek the video out agen.

Sorry if i offended any1.

bhul chuk maaf

FATEH!

91882[/snapback]

K Singh Ji, the comments you speak of reffer to Nihang Gajjan Singh rather than Bhai Sukhpreet Singh as far as I can tell. Perhaps there has been some misunderstanding in that you missed his quite ridiculous post. Please do scroll up and read it, but only when you have 30-45 minutes free to laugh out loud afterwards.

91888[/snapback]

FATEH!! haha fanx 4 pointing that out khalsa ji..

im such a moorakh! ur right veer ji, I misred it. I thought shaheed veerji was talkign abt SUkhporeet SINgh. Yeh i did read the other post but got confused becoz its on the next page <_< blush.gif

sorry lol im a moorakh wot can i do

yeh SUkhpreeet deserves allthe respect man, he backing tthe WHOLE SIkhi for us. I fink we shoiuld do our bit n spred it huna?

bhul chuk maaf

FATEH!

92054[/snapback]

Yeah, we definately need to spraed this, especailly considering the risks that Bhai Sukhpreet Singh Ji is taking.