does GOD have......

curious_man

i have a question....

if a person does good deeds... helping others... dont cheat...dont lie... etc etc..i mean everything good!!

but.. does no jap.. or paath!!

so... whts his position in life???... will he be accepted in the court of god???

reply sooonn.... i have to tel the answer to one of my frend!!!

vahegurroooooo

i have a question....

if a person does good deeds... helping others... dont cheat...dont lie... etc etc..i mean everything good!!

so... whts his position in life???... will he be accepted in the court of god???

vahegurroooooo

I am really really impressed by the answers given by Pheena ji. I need sources of all those experts in your above posts pheena ji.

Now, curious veer ji, your questions are very valid and u r going in right direction. I just want to mention beforehand that NO answer will satisfy u...u have to get ur answers by urself.

Like u r saying that "doing good deeds" against "naam japna". Naam Japna or "any other practise" which has a capability of making u balanced "mentally and spirtually", so that u can make unbiased decisions leads to "doing good deeds". If u r biased then there is a chance that u may do a "bad deed" but if u totally balanced ( or enlighted) then ur every action will be " good deed"....no matter what.

Bad deeds become bad because of the bad intention behind the deed. So "nam japna" or simran (I am not saying here "tota rattan", I am talking about real simran) or "any other practise" which can change u internally can do miracles.

So in summary, I can say, Nam Japna or any other practises are there to ensure that ur every deed become good and acceptable in Lord's court. When u r enlightened then u are like a flute played by the lord himself. "Har jio gufa andar rakh ke baja pavan bajaya."

No matter how far you go, He is always behind you, following you. He causes you no interference, no matter what path you tread. He does not even stop you from going wrong, if that's where you are heading. He allows you to be wrong if you so wish, and in His tender love He does not remove His energy from you, but waits. He awaits your pleasure. He hopes that one day you will return and when you do -- ah, what joy, what ecstasy he feels!......

......We have a very deep connection with existence, and existence feels pleased -- so the Hindus have known from time immemorial. That is why it is said that when a person attains buddhahood flowers bloom out of season. Flowers open when Buddha passes by, whatever the season, for existence is filled with bliss at that moment.

This is what Nanak is saying, that He is so filled with joy and dances in ecstasy whenever the prodigal returns. This is the union of freedom and love. Do what you will, you cannot displease Him. His love for you is much deeper than anything you might do. But His attachment is not like yours. He doesn't chain you by the neck. God is not a prison; God is love and freedom. It is difficult to explain, for they appear so contrary, for when you love a person you take away his freedom, and when you give freedom you say goodbye to love.

This is soooooooo beautiful. It smells like Osho, but I am not sure. Specially the last line is like soooooo true.

Thanks for sharing.

with all respect to the thread starter, we shouldnt ponder over the answers of different scenarios, yes its good to know these things and alots been answered by the sangat but to be truley honest we cant understand how god 'works', because in our history there were people who commited sins all their life and in the last moments they understood the truth and attained salvations, others spent all there life meditating but never got the salvation, some thought of god just once and attained salvation. each time it depends on the individual circumstances, there are general rules which we can use such as nam japna, vand ke shuckna, kirt karni etc but we cannot define and catogrise what happens if you do this or that, infact we should be totally worried about our own situation.

so trying to answer your question is difficult if at all really possible, gods hukam is very big, it is so vast that we cannot even imagine how vast.....u get me, he is just infinitly massiv, he does not need us, but he knows we need him, thats why when we show him from our hearts we need him he comes to us, however we have the freedom to make that decision, do we want him?

a person who does good deeds will be judged by the same rules as one who doesnt, god is fair in everything.

God also doesnt see us by religion, to him we are his creation and thats it. if a true hindu sees that everything is his creation and does not think himself as a supirior hindu to others even tho his name suggests he is of a whatever caste or understands that god is not only in the idols they worship etc then that is all taken into account. same with muslims, that is why the gurus did not discriminate among religions, we gotta see everyone as our spiritual bros n sis.

whats really painful to see these days is people who grow up and live life and die without even getting to experience god or worship him , that is the work of karma, we are lucky , we are like winners of a the biggest biggest lottery in the Galactic (lol) to have found a sikh way of life, a guru, and akaal purakh.

i bet that didnt answer the question but thought id post someething anyway.

bhul chuk di kima, for even trying to attempt to explain God.

i have a question....

vahegurroooooo

(i wish this was in the gupt section lol)

is there a such person? is it just a scenario or in reality someone is that way?

because as far as i know if a person does everything good thn he must also be a person who is not being robbed by the other mayavi things.

where did he learn to do good things? (maybe has something to do with past karmas?) since we believe in reincarnation, and know that some of our behaviors/habits from our previous life do transfer into the present life...thn it could be that the person in that scenario done some of the jap/paath in his previous life or met some great spiritual soul(s) at some point in one of his lives!

"will he be accepted in the court of god?" (i think only waheguru can knw answer to that cuz im not sure if i would know that person fully inorder to make any judgment)

plus Gurbani says that only by doing good deeds one doesn't get to the destination one has come here for(purpose of life).

thats what came to my mind...but im sure Pheena ji or some other gurupiyaarey can answer it in a manner that might make more sense.

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

if ur good at heart that very good u dont jaap naam ... no problem .... but this will take u to swarg only no mukti .... once u go to swarg u will be there for all ur good work ... then back to earth with new family new mind ... but how can u say u will be good at heart again .... what if u do bad things .... u will go to nark and they 84 lakh juni ....

naam jaap will get u mukti no swarg no narak no 84 lakh again ...

THATS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING GOOD AND DOING NAAM JAAP ....

and on ur second question ....

guru gobind singh said .... jin prem kiya tin he prab payeo ....

its not only sikhs go there or hindus go there or muslims ... its how much u have worked hard for god ....

in dargha there will be only two lines .... one dharmi second adharmi ..... no special line for sikhs or muslims ....

now why sikhs because its easiest way to reach god .... many say murti pujja is false .... but guru sahib never said its false .... but its difficult .... bhagat dhanna ji ne murti choon he rab pargat kitta see ....

but its difficult far difficult then getting god thru shabad .... think about it which is easiest ....

directly doing pujja of allha as muslims do .... according to me most difficult .... talking with some who u dont know is here ....

doing pujja of murti as hindus do .... more difficult .... keeping sharda just on stone is difficult ....

or go through teaching of shabad guru .... easy guru is there to guide u

or dehdhari guru as namdharis radhaswami kukke etc .... easiest talk any time u want but if the guru is false guru hargobind sahib said .... such guru will be a snake and his followers will be ants in next life .....

pakhand can be done any where in any religion but if ur serious about mukti .... u need what u can follow ....

what could be easiest amrit shakko ... naam jappo 5 baniya da path karro .... 4 kuritiyan toon door raho ... rehatch pakke and maran toon bad mukti ....

guru gobind has shown easiest but it look difficult .... if u see hinduism wave of mukti u will get mad ... read a puran u will know ... how much taap is needed then daan of gold and ur ang .... just to reach nagri of shiv .... for hindu to get mukti according to there relegion should know sanskrit .... and its true .... there path is based on sanskrit .... now how many hindus know sanskrit ..... too get god u need to be 101% to the mark .... even a small failure wouldnt allow u to get mukti