Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadria Wale

naamsar

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

Yes Ranjit Singh Veerjee (Dhandria wale) is quite popular esp. in the rural areas of Punjab. The explanation of bani , knowledge of history, the way SGGS jee and Panj Pyareas are respected during the deevans is also very appreciable.

But there is lot of criticisim over reading Dharanas or kachi bani by other parcharaks. Lot of people touching his feets or doing other avoidable n undesirable acts. Lot of sangat is taking amrit during the deevans but there should be some link / track with that sangat to keep them inspire for more n more chardi kalaa.

I also heard that Ranit Singh Veerjee was wearing his siri sahib during the visit to Italy in the charterd aircraft esp. arranged by Italy /Europe Sangat.

Bhulla chukka dee maufai

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee ke efateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Can somebody from Toronto confirm this? You Canadians are sooooo lucky. If he is coming, I'd suggest you all should go and get lahaaa - his Diwans are amazing.

Can you sort out a live broadcast please as well?

The Canadian sangat wanted him to come for long time, but Baba Jee wouldn't come unless they could travel with their Kirpaan on. Some sevaadaars were organising to charter a special plane for Baba Jee and their Jatha. If this report is true, I guess they got this sorted out now.

A bit about Baba Jee:

Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhaddrian Vale are only 21 years old. They do keertan in the style of Dhaarnas. As has been pointed out above, their Diwans are ram-packed, with upwards of 25,000 people attending at a time. The success of their Parchar has been such, that 5,000 people are taking Amrit a month with their encouragement and Guru Jee's Kirpaa in Panjab. They keep a Jatha with them of 25-30 Singhs with them whenever they hold Diwans, there is an Amrit Sanchar always at the end. The Jatha is mainly young Naujawans. It is a refreshing experience to see many youths so imbued in Naam.

Their Parchar is having a transforming effect throughout Panjab. People who were into narcotics, drugs and alcohol are listening to the Gurmat path laid out by Guru Jee and the Parchar by Baba Jee has turned their life around. Everywhere you go in Panjab, you will see ppl listening to Baba Jee's DVD's or CD's.

Baba Jee's background is that they had an illness (I think it was cancer, but not sure), and their health was such, that there seemed to be no prospect of recovery. Ranjit Singh's family took him to Gyani Baba Karam Singh Jee, who used to do seva with Sant Ishar Singh Jee Rara Sahib Wale. Ranjit Singh stayed with Karam Singh, and took Gurmat instruction under their guidance. With Guru's Kirpaa, Baba Ranjit Singh's health improved and came back to normal. After realising the value of this Jeevan, and how priceless our breaths are, they decided to devote their life to spreading Gurmat, and they have been doing Parchaar since the age of 16/17.

As to the content of their Parchaar, Baba Jee instructs pure Gurmat, and full devotion of Sikhs towards Guru Granth Sahib Jee. They ask the sangat only to take the Aasra of Guru Jee, and not anybody else. They ask for the Sikh Qaum to not divide itself into Taksali, Rare Wale, Nanaksariya or AKJ, etc. They ask the sangat to become united under the Nishan Sahib and Akal Takhat.

94729[/snapback]

Been to Punjab 4 times within the last year. I have just seen Sikhi declining. Each time I go I see more and more people have cut their kesh. If 5000 a month are taking amrit that is a good thing but are these just made up figures ?

Guest Akaal108
96 crore nihung singh only has onne exam left which is on friday so 96 crore nihung singh is free.

94997[/snapback]

wouldn't sangat want to see this so called 96 crode nihang singh over the web?

empty vessels make loads of noises :e:

96 crore nihung singh only has onne exam left which is on friday so 96 crore nihung singh is free.

94997[/snapback]

wouldn't sangat want to see this so called 96 crode nihang singh over the web?

empty vessels make loads of noises :e:

94998[/snapback]

Thanks nice reply. Thank You! I appreciate very very very much. Exactly what I was looking for.