Immigrating to America?

Ghulam Singh

I am Canadian :)

96044[/snapback]

then why are you leaving? not everything is as good in the states as ppl suggest. Not be rude, but i think it's safer in canada than in us.

96056[/snapback]

Liar, it is everything as people suggest rolleyes.gif

96058[/snapback]

Forget the US come to England- I can GUARANTEE you rain 362 days every year!!!!!

96061[/snapback]

great, can I pick my three days?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Canadian :)

96044[/snapback]

then why are you leaving? not everything is as good in the states as ppl suggest. Not be rude, but i think it's safer in canada than in us.

96056[/snapback]

Liar, it is everything as people suggest rolleyes.gif

96058[/snapback]

Forget the US come to England- I can GUARANTEE you rain 362 days every year!!!!!

96061[/snapback]

great, can I pick my three days?

96068[/snapback]

There is only one who can pick these three days- The Queen (who did YOU think????)

You should come to United States as Brits and Canadians are still living under QUEEN. We the SIKHs had kicked BRITS out of India and can't imagine why people still accepting QUEEN. Atleast USA is on its own which reflects the NATURE of SIKHs...............Hey no hurting okay ammm just putting my 2cents down..........................Nothing personal against Brits or Canadian..........They are our LEFT and RIGHT hands u know........No discrimination either but still you gotta listen your innerself MAN!!!!!!!!hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

EAST OR WEST... INDIA IS THE BEST

IT WILL PUT EVERY THING TO REST....

I REPREAT-----> INDIA IS THE BEST...

You should come to United States as Brits and Canadians are still living under QUEEN. We the SIKHs had kicked BRITS out of India and can't imagine why people still accepting QUEEN. Atleast USA is on its own which reflects the NATURE of SIKHs...............Hey no hurting okay ammm just putting my 2cents down..........................Nothing personal against Brits or Canadian..........They are our LEFT and RIGHT hands u know........No discrimination either but still you gotta listen your innerself MAN!!!!!!!!hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

96529[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...
Then after the green card you will have to wait 10 years and then you can become a citizen. BTW NY is beautiful :) What college do you plan on attending?

96015[/snapback]

Waheguru Jika Khalsa, Waheguru Jiki Fateh

Actually it's 5 years after green card. Best route if you don't have anybody here is through education. PM me if you have additional question.s

Gurfateh

• 2 weeks later...
vaaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaaheguroo jee kee fateh

All youth in india want to go America or any rich country, but sikh must stay here for parchaar of sikhism and to get rid of Babe (guru dam) from atleast Punjab.

there are near about 14000 villeges in punjab and near 18000 registered Babe (guru dam, fake sants)

stay here

:nihungsmile:  :nihungsmile:

96027[/snapback]

ok leemi get this str8.. 18000 registered babbe?! hmm where do they get the application form from?? the net?? LOL.gif actually... wonda wot the question will be lyk :) @ :doh: @

... do they haf interveiws...? :doh:

:TH:

LOL.gif

All youth in india want to go America or any rich country, but sikh must stay here for parchaar of sikhism and to get rid of Babe (guru dam) from atleast Punjab.

there are near about 14000 villeges in punjab and near 18000 registered Babe (guru dam, fake sants)

stay here

:nihungsmile:  :nihungsmile:

96027[/snapback]

ok leemi get this str8.. 18000 registered babbe?! hmm where do they get the application form from?? the net?? LOL.gif actually... wonda wot the question will be lyk :doh: @ :wub: @

... do they haf interveiws...? :)

:TH:

LOL.gif

98938[/snapback]

hahhahahaha thats funny

anyways about immigrating... how would you go about it to Canada?? is marriage a fast and convinient way?? (hey dont run a mile you can get divorced after! :doh: )

but seriously if you want to just move can you or do you got to come for a specific reason like work/education etc?

America is tough nut now and in my guess, Immigration will get closed in coming years. Only professionals (Highly educated) are easy to get in but then again they have to go through H1 visa, which means that some company here in US needs to sponsor the person from india to work for them. To do that, the companies first need to show the valid proof that the company couldn't get the same talent person here in united states. Marriage is another way to get here. Student Visa is also another way but you have to pay a LOT and then there's very slight chance of getting the job here in todays market unless you graduated with MS or above.

Canada is open.. It's all empty haha.. But they don't want to show, so they try to look like that they don't need the manpower but in reality they DO !!!! i think the only easy way is being professional (health field, not docs) or mariage.

UK.. All i know is that immigration to UK is very hard and tough to settle there. (?)

well to add my lil blah blah...there are quite a few europen union countries which are offering good carrer prospect and short-cut immigration like beligum, germany to name few n the standard of living in these EU countires is quite good too..and u get to learn new langauge...new food and new pp

I guess after canada the EU will attract more talent in the comming years than that of umreeka.

l

America is tough nut now and in my guess, Immigration will get closed in coming years. Only professionals (Highly educated) are easy to get in but then again they have to go through H1 visa, which means that some company here in US needs to sponsor the person from india to work for them. To do that, the companies first need to show the valid proof that the company couldn't get the same talent person here in united states. Marriage is another way to get here. Student Visa is also another way but you have to pay a LOT and then there's very slight chance of getting the job here in todays market unless you graduated with MS or above.

Canada is open.. It's all empty haha.. But they don't want to show, so they try to look like that they don't need the manpower but in reality they DO !!!!  i think the only easy way is being professional (health field, not docs) or mariage.

UK.. All i know is that immigration to UK is very hard and tough to settle there. (?)

99480[/snapback]