Wise Words

`KuMi´

I go to a nihang singh that i cant wait to see Guru Ji (Father) yehh, and then he goes that

what u waiting for, Go to teh gudwara yeh and if u look hard enuff u will see them.

All thats rong wid us is that we ain lukin hard enuff yeh, and we all major paapis

i luked at him nodded ma head nd sed koooll

HIS DASTARR WASS BADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to a nihang singh that i cant wait to see Guru Ji (Father) yehh, and then he goes that

what u waiting for, Go to teh gudwara yeh and if u look hard enuff u will see them.

All thats rong wid us is that we ain lukin hard enuff yeh, and we all major paapis

96655[/snapback]

yup he's right but

its not just Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji we do namskaar to or Who's feet we lay our heads at, its alllllllllllll the Guru ji's! remember one soul manifested in 9 other bodies and now contained and realised through our living Guru ji - Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

:):) :cool: :doh:

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaaj!!!!

96655[/snapback]

Ofcourse his dastaar gna be bad! lol tongue.gif

anyways yeh ie bin trying 2 do dat myself, try 2 see all 11 gurus in 1 saroop as guru granth sahib ji. I tld my bro dat wen he meesses abt upstairs.. o wel

how can i myself explain wen im jjsut abt trying? lol

• 1 year later...

WJKK, WJKF!

Really? There are nihung singhnis as well?

WJKK, WJKF!

My family are nihangs so there are nihang singhnis for deffo!! I wouldn't class myself as one if anyone was wondering - I basically know nothing. blush.gif

UR FAMILIES A NIHANG FAM AHHH WIKEDDDD DUDDEEE post sum pics of the extra loooongggg bamboo stick grin.gif