Is Manmohan Singh a Sikh in disguise?

Guest SaintSoldier
HOw can he be a sikh, the dude is bald, and weee belive to keep hair is the mimimum aspect u have to do, and this man is bald, and he lets next pppl touch his feet, he aint no sikh.

initt?

Nuff luv

Are you so thick man, to not understand that everyone is referring to P.M. Manmohan Singh, even when the topic clearly states his name? god!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

thanks for the pic jagtar singh, Gonna add that to my collection, right up there with Badal doing havan.

i wanna see that pic blush.gif can you post it please!!

and veerji, may i ask where you got this pic from? a link? thanx

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Guest Akaal108
Is Manmohan Singh a Sikh in disguise?

99537[/snapback]

why don't you lot leave him alone?

He is not prime minister of sikhs only or sikh organizations leader... he is a prime minister of a nation.

And besides, my first reaction is not disguisted but my first reaction was - vah ji vah .. this is what you call pyaar not among gursikhs but whole humanity.. see that holy men is trying dr manmohan singh not to touch his feet.. he is picking him up.

Touching feet of holy man is spiritual(adhyatamic) tradition exist in all the eastern dharams including sikhism.

Here is an sakhi:

Guru Gobind Singh Ji accepted arrow made of parma hans from bhrama's son(nard muni) when he came to have darshan of guru ji.. guru ji asked what did u bring along with him?? He replied, according to shaastar i must bring something along with me in love and touch the feet of holy whenever i come to see any holy person .. in this case - Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji didn't give him lecture of - oh this is manmat or go take pesh or something.. he accepted it because of person's pyaar and sharda.

how does this relate to this event?

It's good will gesture in return that's all before something makes an stupid accusations of oh he is rss, oh he is BJP.

No wonder we suck at inter-faith..tolerance between religions.. we claim oh sikh people are very tolerant people of other faiths yet we can't even hug other person or touch other human's feet represent other dharams in love - oh my- hai hai my bibeks gets broken if i do that/oh hai hai this is manmaat.. he is not keshadhari so he can not be holy at all...... the hell broke down lose when one human (who is sikh) touch feet of holy person of other dharam to return good will gesture and in respect of love and tradition..

does anyone even know who is that saint he is touching the feet of?

he swami narayan from gujarat...i've met the saint who was his predecessor some 8 yrs back, and have also met other saints from their sect...few weeks back one of them came to my house on the wishes of my parents (they r hindus so dont take a heart attack already), and while his followers sat on the floor, he made me sit next to him, why? his respect for Sikhs n Sikhi !...these people have nothing to do with any crap thats gotten into hinduism, and they have NEVER asked any non-Hindu who comes to their keertan to become a Hindu...ppl need to go and do some research before making any comments...

and ya, i dont think there is anything wrong touching feet of elders or holy ppl (well, truely genuine holy ones)...i touch feet of my elders who are not even Sikh...and if there is a holy person who i know is a genuine one, i wont hesitate to touch their feet no matter what faith he/she is from...it kills ur hankaar n haumai...and gives u a chance to see God in all...

we need to get rid of "Hindu phobia" !

Sat Sri Akal:

Hindu phobia - noun - the sudden and profound fear of the followers of the Hindu faith. Most notable symptoms include using the words "AAAAH Hindu" and "Oh my god, that is a Hindu!", with extreme cases running in sheer terror screaming "Hindu!!".

:) @

Really, my brain's cooked. Though, it would have been a better picture if he was bowing down to Swami Narayan and kicking Advani at the same time... :doh:

Guest Akaal108
Really, my brain's cooked. Though, it would have been a better picture if he was bowing down to Swami Narayan and kicking Advani at the same time

off course he is kicking advani in game of politics.. political loss kick is more fruitful than phsyical kick.

:T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

does anyone even know who is that saint he is touching the feet of?

he swami narayan from gujarat...i've met the saint who was his predecessor some 8 yrs back, and have also met other saints from their sect...few weeks back one of them came to my house on the wishes of my parents (they r hindus so dont take a heart attack already), and while his followers sat on the floor, he made me sit next to him, why? his respect for Sikhs n Sikhi !...these people have nothing to do with any crap thats gotten into hinduism, and they have NEVER asked any non-Hindu who comes to their keertan to become a Hindu...ppl need to go and do some research before making any comments...

and ya, i dont think there is anything wrong touching feet of elders or holy ppl (well, truely genuine holy ones)...i touch feet of my elders who are not even Sikh...and if there is a holy person who i know is a genuine one, i wont hesitate to touch their feet no matter what faith he/she is from...it kills ur hankaar n haumai...and gives u a chance to see God in all...

we need to get rid of "Hindu phobia" !

respect.gifAWW.gif

In Daas' humble opinion, there's a difference between touching the feet in respect of elders and (genuine) holy people and submitting yourself to Guru Jee. The touching of the feet in the Indian sub-continent is only symbolic to show respect, whilst the Matha Tek/Dandaut to Guru Sahib is to show our absolute submission to Guru Sahib of our Tan, Man and Dhan.

Just because Manmohan Singh has touched the feet of a holy man in India does not mean that he is no longer Sikh. How can we tell just from a photo how much bhagtee and simran he does, or how much love he has for Guru Jee? Although it is important to follow external rehat given to us by Guru Jee, we too easily base our decisions on people just on this. But we cannot tell from a photo how strong his internal rehat is. We need to stop judging people so quickly!!!

However, I do agree that Manmohan Singh should be doing more to seek justice for the Sikh brothers and sisters that we lost in the 1984 pogroms and ever since.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo