Famous Quotes from your parents...

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Big up Daasn Das :TH: I am absoloutely loving this thread! :doh: LOL.gifLOL.gif:)

My mum was once telling my dad do some housework and stuff and my dad was being lazy going "mai kaloo kardhoo ga" and my mum came up with the funniest comment: "laavaa veyley ta barra morey morey turda janda si, hun kam veyley kaathey pichey hat da hai?"

:doh: It was hillarious! My dad was like ohmy.gifblush.gif he he he

Also, my Baba in Punjab says to my chacha when my chacha tries to give him any advice: "thoo meyra pey aa jaa mai teyra pey aa?!!!" Leaves him speechless every time!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

My favourite quotes from my mom on a daily basis:

Tenu taa kurri honaa chaidaaa si [You should have been born a girl]

Marjaa saliyaa, tenu sharam nahin aundi [Die, don't you have any shame]

Marjaa, kalai kuthai daa goo kalaaa [Die, eat a black dog's bakwaas]

s

aliyaa eh kithai jamiyaaa [<banned word filter activated>, why were you even born]

Marjaa, Marjaa, Marjaa -- Right in the morning, haa [Die, Die,Die]

Kithai hor pajaaa [Get lost]

Koi hor 2 den kam karlaa bebcoof - [Find 2 more days of work, I work 5 but that isn't cool with my mom]

:T:

"laavaa veyley ta barra morey morey turda janda si, hun kam veyley kaathey pichey hat da hai?" 

100050[/snapback]

hahahhahahahahahahaha so badly pmsl!!!!!!!!!

that is sooooooooooooooooooo funny hhahahahhaha i had to tell my mom that one lol she goes she might try to use it one day hahhahahahahahahahah gosh too funnnnnnny!

lol all this stuff is hilarious! can't wait to try it on my own brats!!!! blush.gif

parents r the best....

my dad: computer tey baithee saraa din kee kardi rendi hai?

me: mer kal nu essay due aa...oh kar rahi haa..

my dad: do din ho gay mennu dekhde nu, hajay tak oasay line te hi hai

me: par mennu essay ta hajay ajj miliya....tusi do din pehla kerha essay dekh liya?

mt dad: bali bains na kar...nahi tere do din kad daoo...

acts like he's mad, but whenever he's acting...his mouth starts to twitch and everybody laughs, cuz he can't act

is it jus me, or are do all of our parents treat us like we are the most horrible kids on earth?

100060[/snapback]

not necesarrily, its just a funny way 2 disipline us. anyways al these posts man! LMAO LOL.gif :e: they wikid!! keep it up :) yeh most of em aimed 2 me as well..

anyways isit just me or once ur 15/16 ur in THE DANGER age of hafing a chakar wid a kuri.. in my case lol. my dad always lyk "so how cum u depressed 2day, sum kuri leave u?!" im lyk KI KI KI ?!?! lol n im only 16 n dad starting 2 talk abt my marriage! "haa eh kuri sohni ahh! " well he chosen 1.. hope he sticks 2 it, im not very fond of having 5 wives tongue.gif

but yeh parents r wikid in funny quotes, just thinkikng.. will I ever say dat 2 my kids? lol :doh: they must have a boring life if i dont!

My mummy said a classic the other day... dad was watching football and Liverpool has just won the cup - mother needed daddy's help and called them and my dad was like "hold on, I just wanna see them lift the cup" and my mum goes

"KIYON? TUSI NAAL CHAK KE OUNA DHE HELP KARNI AH?"

I was in giggles it was FUUUUNY

And my Bro Wanz always says:

"Kee gal?"

"Saif Yea"

and the infamous

"KAN THE MAROO" - KAUR_KIRAN also uses this one.

lol