Sant baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian wale

Golee Maro

Fateh,

Sher-e-punjab Ji. My problem with Ghuman is the amount of Budhnamee he's doing to Sikhi. Even if it's not him who's presenting the Dharmik programmes on Panjab Radio, He still can stop the other presenters from. Being a manager of the radio dont you think that he should stop these rumours from going around? And YES, he himself is against Sant Baba Ranjit singh Ji (Which Ghumans prooved).

...and how do you know he doesnt state his name as Surjit Singh Ghuman? I have full proof he does, He puts Singh into his name. After every e-mail his name is processed as "Surjit Singh Ghuman". So if you say he isn't a Singh why does he add Singh into his name then? Shouldn't that be put to an end aswel?

Fateh,

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not even hate "Sant" who use Punjab Police provided bodyguards.

? which sant..maybe some pictures evidence :doh:

I do not hate "Sant" who pour Amrit into wells and tell the sangat that the water from the well will now be Amrit

you are referring to sant baba attar singh, who was part of the 5 pyaara jatha - so in reality you are doubting the 5 pyaara infact have you even looked at that sakhi as to why this happened? no? go look it up veer ji.

pray to Waheguru Mahraj that Bhai Ranjit Singh starts preaching in southern Punjab and north Haryana areas which have become victims to the Sirsa wale godmen.

Again making accusations without proof. provide some link to these so called 'godmens' bachans and to who they are and please dont speak in general terms as you appear to be tarring everyone with the same brush

Sher-e-punjab Ji. My problem with Ghuman is the amount of Budhnamee he's doing to Sikhi. Even if it's not him who's presenting the Dharmik programmes on Panjab Radio, He still can stop the other presenters from. Being a manager of the radio dont you think that he should stop these rumours from going around? And YES, he himself is against Sant Baba Ranjit singh Ji (Which Ghumans prooved).

Gurpreet Kaur, what badnamee has he done to sikhi?? Your saying that he can stop other presenters from doing whatever it was they did, but the only thing people are saying is that nindya was done, so tell me what was said, because as far as i have heard, a presenter made remarks about Ranjit Singh's chele.

...and how do you know he doesnt state his name as Surjit Singh Ghuman? I have full proof he does, He puts Singh into his name. After every e-mail his name is processed as "Surjit Singh Ghuman". So if you say he isn't a Singh why does he add Singh into his name then? Shouldn't that be put to an end aswel?

Every Punjabi uses Singh in there name, it common dont read into it as he's trying to portray himself as a devout Sikh.

Before throwing mud at other people and organizations, ask yourselves what have you done for your community, and religion.

As for calling them RSS & GOI Agents, as Kurtas mentioned punjab radio have done so many things that speak out against these accusations.

Gurpreet Kaur, what badnamee has he done to sikhi?? Your saying that he can stop other presenters from doing whatever it was they did, but the only thing people are saying is that nindya was done, so tell me what was said, because as far as i have heard, a presenter made remarks about Ranjit Singh's chele.

Every Punjabi uses Singh in there name, it common dont read into it as he's trying to portray himself as a devout Sikh.

Before throwing mud at other people and organizations, ask yourselves what have you done for your community, and religion.

As for calling them RSS & GOI Agents, as Kurtas mentioned punjab radio have done so many things that speak out against these accusations.

107349[/snapback]

Fateh,

Sher E punjab, I didnt say no Sikh uses Singh in their name. I agree, ofcourse they do, but if you going to go against your own religion, what does that tell you? Should you still be entitled to be called Singh?

...and the question of me asking myself what have I done for the community, and religion? Yes, it probably is nothing, but at the end of the day I dont go about hurting hundreds of Sangats feeling on National TV and spreading rumours.

Its quite funny how you can see me throwing mud at other people/organisations but you can see what mud they're throwing?

I do not even hate "Sant" who use Punjab Police provided bodyguards.

? which sant..maybe some pictures evidence :doh:

I do not hate "Sant" who pour Amrit into wells and tell the sangat that the water from the well will now be Amrit

you are referring to sant baba attar singh, who was part of the 5 pyaara jatha - so in reality you are doubting the 5 pyaara infact have you even looked at that sakhi as to why this happened? no? go look it up veer ji.

pray to Waheguru Mahraj that Bhai Ranjit Singh starts preaching in southern Punjab and north Haryana areas which have become victims to the Sirsa wale godmen.

Again making accusations without proof. provide some link to these so called 'godmens' bachans and to who they are and please dont speak in general terms as you appear to be tarring everyone with the same brush

107340[/snapback]

Go to Punjab visit a few dera and you can see who has sarkari bodyguards.

I am not referring to Baba Attar Singh. We all know how Amrit is prepared and this does not involve pouring some into a well ! If people want to deviate from this then they can but I like to take inspiration from what our Guru Ji did and how the Nectar of Immortality was first prepared. How Amrit was prepared is followed including how Mata Jitoji added sugar crystals. You cannot change this to throwing water down wells. If you want to follow such examples then tomorrow someone may say they can go throw some water at a water bottling plant and the plant will produce Amrit.

sacha sauda godman, and the other imposters who reside in and around sirsa.

kurtas well the person that threw that "water" as you refer to was sant baba attar singh, go read it up and dont refer to amrit as water.

kurtas if these so called sant are so bad and dont deny you love them o so much as i dont want to spam our little private conversation on this why dont you do what baba freed said - help those that do bad even too you (sorry havent got access to the exact line that i can paste here.)

How did they do bad too you? well according too you these sant or "godmen" as you refer to them are ruining our faith so maybe you should help them in some way like show them the true path?

Guest SScom

MODERATORS COMMENT

Stick to the topic at hand which about Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian Wale and information regarding his divaans.

Thank you

Its very simple to understand technical gibberish.

If you want me to write more gibberish about the GOI sponsored/owned DTH service here it goes.

The following channels are on the APNA DTH network (Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan) DTH Platform which is where you find All India Radio (AIR) channels on the DTH platform. I have read it again and again but cannot find Panjab Radio.

AIR Gujrati, AIR Kannada, AIR Bangla, AIR Hindi, AIR NE, AIR Punjabi, Vividh Bharati, AIR Tamil, AIR Tegu, AIR Marathi, FM Rainbow & FM Gold.

Has it ever crossed your mind that Ghuman is not very technical and could be speaking out of his rear ?

107324[/snapback]

Everyone knows that Ghuman and Cronies speak from 'where you stated'. Thats where Panjab radio gets its voice from and thats the reason people on this message board are concerned and want to put a plug IN where that voice comes from. Thanks

Still want to know your opinions on the ofcom register???????? They have a history of doing this and this is not the first time.