Should They Be Respected?

hardykaur

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edited but once i was out of town and i go to a gurdwara on a sunday but i was pretty much over the granthi was finishing hukenama and then all the sangat got parshad from the sewadar. right when granth finished the hukemnamma and went to his room before i got to meet him and then i thought not to disturb him he must be resting or be busy but then after i had langer the bhai's room was pretty much fully close but i was so disgust i peeked through he and a girl were pretty naked and playing around. i was in shock and mad :) :doh: <_< but he didnt see me but then i knocked and asked him bhai sahib what happend langer nay chakaya he said his girlfriend wanted to play around. i was so in shocked i just left ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

please do somthing about the gyani jees

Goodness Gracious... Phenjis pls provide details regarding this people and let our virjis handle em.. but i do reali like the idea of all our phenjis getting together and giving a piece of mind to this kinda IMPOSTERS PAKHANDIS...

ARGHHHHHHHHHH i feel so angry reading this .. this ppl are reali tarnashing the good name of SIKHI.. sthin reali ought to be done regarding this ... and do it FAST... once we start taking actions others who have this kinda thing in their mind would also be scared to do athin of this things...

112033[/snapback]

sad but true. i agree with jagjit bahinjee here. this sort of thing happens everywhere and it needs to be eliminated quickly lest these "gyanis" go round tarnishing the lives of more individuals.

ohmy.gifwacko.gif

HArdy KAUR SIS U JUS GOTTA B SO DAMN AWARE OF "MEN"(ANY SORT).....& JUS COZ THEY("GIANI'S) GOT A "DHARI" & "TURBAN" IT DUN MAKE EM ANY LESS WORTH OF SUSPISION ..........I PROBS WOULD RECOMMEND U TO KNO THE PERSON'S BEHAVIOUR N DAT N THEN THINK ABOUT GIVING EM RESPECT!!!!!!!

MEN DON'T DESERVE RESPECT ......UNLESS U KNO EM VERI WELL :)

Y DID DA BIBIAN IN OLDEN DAYS KEEP THEIR DAUGHTERS AWAY EVEN FROM THERE FATHERS !!??!!?? JUS COZ MEN DUN FINK HU THEY R TARGETIN WEN THEY R IN NEED OF ***!!!!!!! IF U GETS WA AM SAYIN grin.gif

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh !!!

I AM SHOCKED! AND DISGUSTEDD!!!... i cannot belive this happens in gurdwaras!!... People are going to feel that it is not safe to go to gurdwaras!!... and penji who started this topic.. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!...it could go further...needs to be stopped now!... if you know anybody who this has happened to talk to them get them together... you may need proof! if you cant ok fair enough. You need a couple of Singh’s to come with you.. and confront the guys in front of maharaj!!.. the committee should be told about this that girls are not safe in gurdwaras no more( well certain ones).

Myself being a girl.. im not allowed to go to sikhi camps!... my dad and cousins said.. oh giannis are rapists etc!!...and youre not safe there!... but you cant judge one gianns actions on all of them right?!.. so we need to get the problems out!!

This problem needs to be taken control of NOW! Before it gets even later... These people need to know WERE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS... Fathers and daughters... Mothers and Sons!

STOP IT NOW!... get the girls together.. lets sort this problem out... you have full backup!

I understand that you dont want to tell your parents ji...and then theyre going to say its not safe to go to the gurdwara... HEY ITS NOT SAFE ANYWHERE NOMORE! espically not for girls!... so lets not make a gurdwara a place of fear either.

Were here for you penji…have enough courage and faith in vaheguru ji to come forward… so the problem can be sorted.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

I dont know the gyani's name. Or man shud I say I dont think he deserves the respect of a gyani.

It isn't easy to face the commitee i havent even told my family about this, just thinking they probably get the rong idea and put me in the bad when i havent done anything at all.

112096[/snapback]

THAT is exactly the mentality gals need 2 get out of!! its this kidna thought of innocent poor gals that gianis take advantage off. take a stand. if not tell ne1, SLAP em wne u r alone agen. trust me it works :)

Yeh but wa in tha world will the committee do they cant sumbhaal themselvs yet how they guna sumbhaal other problems. I seen it happen bare times. Some become members but dont take no action over problems