2nd Generation Sikh Fanaticism

sureal69

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kandola Jee,

In answer to your question. Indeed I would speak with my brother or sister and explain to them the reasons why one cannot be a mona and still say "i am proud to be a Sikh"

I know not much, but I would and indeed do try my very best to spread what little knowledge Maharaaj has blessed me - of course I wouldn't ever want to hurt someones feelings, but I would and have actually explained my own path into Sikhi to a lot of my brothers and sisters. This hasn't won me a lot of friends, but then I am not here for lots of friends.

As I mentioned in one of other threads,

Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji disagreed on many small things but this is probably most important one they disagreed on which was- interpertation of Gurbani.

Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale always beleived that there are various interpertations of Gurbani according to avastha whereas Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji beleived in there is only one interpertation of Gurbani.

Various level interpertations of Gurbani support true purpose of Gurbani which is interpertating gurbani according to uthanka(historical aspect) and spiritual side of it. whereas one interpertation of Gurbani "can" open doors to tunnel way of thinking.

Sat Nam !

...removing your hair if your amritdaree is a kurehit meaning that it is WRONG.

114008[/snapback]

Thank you, someone finally posted it again.

ALso, I want to point out that I think people have this tendency to think that if one is amritdaree than that makes them better then other people.

114008[/snapback]

when you become amritdhari, your supposed to put all those thought behind and try to follow the khalsa as best as possible. If you think that attitude, then why did you become part of the khalsa?

Really, there is a difference between amrit and non-amrit sikhs, it's important we try not create divisions between ourselves.

Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji disagreed on many small things but this is probably most important one they disagreed on which was- interpertation of Gurbani.

Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale always beleived that there are various interpertations of Gurbani according to avastha whereas Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji beleived in there is only one interpertation of Gurbani.

Various level interpertations of Gurbani support true purpose of Gurbani which is interpertating gurbani according to uthanka(historical aspect) and spiritual side of it. whereas one interpertation of Gurbani "can" open doors to tunnel way of thinking.

Sat Nam !

114107[/snapback]

namstang ji do you have any written proof to back up your claim/statement about the 2 mahapurkhs you have mentioned here???

Sat Nam !

114107[/snapback]

namstang ji do you have any written proof to back up your claim/statement about the 2 mahapurkhs you have mentioned here???

114114[/snapback]

Read and study steeks of gurbani by those two mahapursh. That's a proof in itself.

Haanjee, I have - where I have been in a situated permitting me to do so.

And in fact on my radio show I declared myself false and NOT a Sikh due to the fact that at that time, I didn't even envisage being blessed with Amrit. I wasn't even a practising Sikh, I was someone who wanted to be a Sikh. I was panjabi.

The day I was blessed with Amrit AND followed rehet was the day Guru Saahib intiated me into the Sikh faith.

Haanjee, I have - where I have been in a situated permitting me to do so.

And in fact on my radio show I declared myself false and NOT a Sikh due to the fact that at that time, I didn't even envisage being blessed with Amrit. I wasn't even a practising Sikh, I was someone who wanted to be a Sikh. I was panjabi.

The day I was blessed with Amrit AND followed rehet was the day Guru Saahib intiated me into the Sikh faith.

114176[/snapback]

i vouch (however u spell it) for that!! True what se said on the radio