Chandee Di Vaar

guru fateh

Guest militant singh
SINGHO? PANNO?

I reaad chandi di vaar last night but no on came. no shaheeds came. but chandi gave me a visit..... chandi said the next time you read it she was gonna slice me in half..... has anyone ever been killed by chandi after reading chandi di vaar. BECAUSE IM SCARED!!!!!!! :wub: @

118780[/snapback]

nuffin will happen jus like my sikh bruva said on the previous page why would guru ji punish us if we read through love 4 the guru no1 will harm u -as long as u read bani - Read bani and get closer 2 Waheguru dont be supersticious WJKKWJKF KHALISTAN ZINDABAD FREEDOM 4 SHER-E-PANJAB KHALISTAN NEVA 4GET '84

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so for everyone who says chandi kills if u read that..... has anyone ever got killed yet?????? why would guru ji write bani that you read about devi/devtai and you get killed by it.. makes no sense grin.gif

well i read chand di vaar yesterday (actually followed it on the tape) and all i can say is that it gives you SO much energy like lots of "josh" which doesnt really help you spiritually but infact you just want too fight or run like 10 miles or something lol

as for the other theories, i think people are getting mixed up.

I dont knw abt anyone killing but I did read that one religious guy used to pray a lot, dunno this Baba jis name, but he did ardas and asked when this prayer should be read. Then he had darshan of shaheeed Singhs an dthey told him to do this paath wheneer BUT if he started it in the evening/night then he would have to go on and do it the whole night. Its not that something bad might happen there but it might happen eventually.

Better to listen to Shaheed Singhs instead of testing the Shaheed Singhs?Just my view

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I dont knw abt anyone killing but I did read that one religious guy used to pray a lot, dunno this Baba jis name, but he did ardas and asked when this prayer should be read. Then he had darshan of shaheeed Singhs an dthey told him to do this paath wheneer BUT if he started it in the evening/night then he would have to go on and do it the whole night. Its not that something bad might happen there but it might happen eventually.

Better to listen to Shaheed Singhs instead of testing the Shaheed Singhs?Just my view

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

118945[/snapback]

well i dont know about that but in bhai sahib randhir signh jis autobiography it says, once the singhs were doing a jail break and this one nihang singh ji witht them read it while they wer fighting the jailers, dont say nothing about doin it all night.

SINGHO? PANNO?

I reaad chandi di vaar last night but no on came. no shaheeds came. but chandi gave me a visit..... chandi said the next time you read it she was gonna slice me in half..... has anyone ever been killed by chandi after reading chandi di vaar. BECAUSE IM SCARED!!!!!!! :wub: @

118780[/snapback]

is dat 4 real or a joke :wub: @

here is some of the stuff i found while browsing about chandi di vaar:

Author: tarunjeet singh

Date: 08-23-04 07:32

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Bhaji please read below the spritiual experience of Baba Harnaam ISngh with regards to Chandi di //:-

When Should 'Chandi Di Vaar' Be Recited?

Baba Ji would also do Chandi Di Vaar in his Nitnem every day. But a

question arose in his mind. When should this Baani be recited and

how often? He would often wonder. He asked many religious and

saintly people but nobody really gave a firm answer. One day, while

in the hut, he began reciting Rahiraas Sahib after which he did

Chandi Di Vaar. He then finished off with Sohilaa and was preparing

to go to sleep. The moon was shining outside and the door to the

hut was open. He had just lay down when all of a sudden, he saw

two men approaching from a distance. Baba ji thought to himself that

if they are travellers then he will provide them with food and

clothes and offer them a place to rest for the night. But if they

are robbers, he will be prepared to confront them. While he was

still thinking they both pinned him to the ground.

One held him down from the head and the other from the feet. They

couldn't be travellers or robbers because they arrived at such

incredible speed. They were Shaheed (martyred) Singhs. He began

doing Mool Mantr Jaap. He had just completed two Mool Mantrs when

the Singhs released him. He sat up. The Shaheed Singhs explained to

him that they didn't come to hurt him.. They came to remove his

doubt and confusion about the recitation of Chandi Di Vaar and when to

do it, how much to do and how to do it. It was the fact that he

thought that he would confront them that they wrestled him to

the ground.

They explained that if Chandi Di Vaar is recited after the sunset,

then it must be continued all night non-stop. It is alright for two

or more Singhs to do it in turn. If an individual can recite it all

night then that is alright as well. A clean cloth should be spread

underneath where you're sitting and you must have your bath first.

An oil lamp (dhesi ghior dee joth) should be lit.

There are no strict rules about reciting in the day time. Whether it

is recited one or more times, it should be done with love and

affection. After saying this, they left the hut and then suddenly

disappeared.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki fateh

found that on tapoban site

This is an interesting aspect on chandi di vaar

CONCLUSION:

In 'Chandi-di-//', the deity 'Durga', assisted with the divine power bestowed on her by the eternal 'Bhagauti', destroyed the demons that were terrorising the gods. After careful consideration the significance of their names becomes more apparent. These three demon names are Rakat Beej, Dhoomer Lochan and Mehkhasur. Rakat Beej was the demon from whose blood drops more similar demons erupted out. These qualities are attributed to 'Kaam' i.e. sex, where all the time new drops keep generating. So this Rakat Beej is the symbol of sex, which creates havoc in our bodies. Dhoomer Lochan was the demon whose eyes were always ejecting fire and smoke. This symbolises anger, which can be perceived like fire in our eyes. The name Mehkhasur means 'like bull', which symbolises the ego and ignorance that is inside us all and with which we, like a bull, are obstinate and arrogant. As such these three names are the symbols of the three vices that are projected in humans. To vanquish these three mortal enemies lust, anger and ego, the help of mother Bhagauti is beseeched in the supplication and the reciting of "Vaar Bhagauti ki" or "Chandi-di-Vaar" to sublime moral ethics.

found @ http://www.<banned site filter activated>/Scriptures/...r/chandivar.htm

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

wow this thread went weird. I think a lot of the Sangat is seriously taking this down the wrong path. Don't think of it as we can't do it at night because Shaheeds or Chandi will come. I myself do not have much knowledge of this Baani, but you guys are overreacting. The reason is simple - you do not need the Bir Rass when going to sleep. That's all.. Baani's not up for jokes Sangat Jiyo.. something to seriously think about.. as for the Shaheed Singhs or Chandi appearing.. if it happens, it happens.. don't go reading it trying to make someone or something appear.. Baani is Baani. Do not fear Guru Ji's word.

bhull chuk maaf,

murakh daas

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

if everyone says it chandi and shaheeds do come.... no chandi or no shaheeds came to me.... i was listening to it..... i don't believe in chandi di vaar first of all..... i dont think it is bani of guru gobind singh ji... anyways put that aside.... i had listened to it... but no chandi or shaheed came to me and ssaid do it all night long... LOL.. no one wrestled me down.... i think its all a bunch of lies.... :wub: