Chandee Di Vaar

guru fateh

fateh

has any 1 got chandee di vaar on audio i hav been lookin 4 ages 4 it 

fateh

118394[/snapback]

I've spoken about chandi di vaar with Gyani Takhur Singh ji. He basically told me that if I was going to do it I should only do it in the morning. In katha, he mentioned that many cannot handle the shakti from this bani. Before doing this bani you should do X amount of paaths of Mool Mantur and then sava lakh paaths of Chachri Chund Tav Prasaad mantr AFTER the mool mantr. I think X=maybe sava lakh but I forgot what he said.

?Here is the full Chachri chund mantr for you:

Chachri chund, tuv prasaad,

Gobinday mukunday odhaaray upaaray

harie(n) karie(n) nrinamay akaamay

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fateh

has any 1 got chandee di vaar on audio i hav been lookin 4 ages 4 it 

fateh

118394[/snapback]

I've spoken about chandi di vaar with Gyani Takhur Singh ji. He basically told me that if I was going to do it I should only do it in the morning. In katha, he mentioned that many cannot handle the shakti from this bani. Before doing this bani you should do X amount of paaths of Mool Mantur and then sava lakh paaths of Chachri Chund Tav Prasaad mantr AFTER the mool mantr. I think X=maybe sava lakh but I forgot what he said.

?Here is the full Chachri chund mantr for you:

Chachri chund, tuv prasaad,

Gobinday mukunday odhaaray upaaray

harie(n) karie(n) nrinamay akaamay

well i read chand di vaar yesterday (actually followed it on the tape) and all i can say is that it gives you SO much energy like lots of "josh" which doesnt really help you spiritually but infact you just want too fight or run like 10 miles or something lol

as for the other theories, i think people are getting mixed up.

118918[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

yes. youre right ji. my mommy read it once and well...she was a bit more active than usual. its not bad to read it. no Baani is bad to read, no matter what time of day it is. its just that it was read before the battles because the Singhs wanted more power in them while fighting. someone told me that it actually depends on the person who reads this Paat(h) because if youre a person who cant really handle your temper or energy, then you should be more careful. my mommy doesnt let me read it because she knows that i can get really over-active at times; but anywhoooo....thats what i heard and what i've seen from my mommy. so cetain people might have a 'hyper-active-wacko' time after reading it. (ok..that was a bit too mcuh there, but it sounds neat so w/e) so i think it shouldnt be read by certain people at certain times. but w/e. thats just my opinion...ever since my last posts, im afraid to post things...so dont kill me people. these are just 'my' opinions ji.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.