Film Called Guru Gobind Singh

Akali

GuruFateh!

I have just come across a film called 'Guru Gobind Singh' and has the following actors: Kulbushan KharbandaSonu Walia Girja Shanker. I was wondering whether or not this is an informative film the way 'Khalsa' by Manghal Singh Dhillon was.

Appreciate the views of the Sangat on this one.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

GuruFateh!

I have just come across a film called 'Guru Gobind Singh' and has the following actors: Kulbushan KharbandaSonu Walia Girja Shanker. I was wondering whether or not this is an informative film the way 'Khalsa' by Manghal Singh Dhillon was.

Appreciate the views of the Sangat on this one.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

122114[/snapback]

FATEH veerji

its more lyk a movie than a documentantary but obivously nuttings made up in it

i fink its worth seeing... i luvd it

FATEH ji

wasnt there another film of guru gobind singh ji which was aimed at doing mass parchaar, yet it was banned as a human took the role of guru ji?

i was curious though, we can never ever ever compare ourself to guru ji himself...so if the film was designed to do parchar, why did we get angry over it? i mean look at how people understood the mahabharat and ramayana, both avtaars in the passed ages, but that lead to people world-wide wanting to know hinduism.

would there have been the same affect if the guru gobind singh ji film was made and distributed?

gustaphi maaf

Kanwadeep Singh Atwal. What language do you use to post your views on this forum?

I find it very difficult to decipher. It is not Punjabi and certainly not English. Please take heed and improve your ability to communicate properly, otherwise no one will take you seriously.

Apologies for any offence.

Kanwadeep Singh Atwal. What language do you use to post your views on this forum?

I find it very difficult to decipher.  It is not Punjabi and certainly not English.  Please take heed and improve your ability to communicate properly, otherwise no one will take you seriously.

Apologies for any offence.

122146[/snapback]

I'm sorry. Yeah I understand, its just I chat on MSN all the time.. haha so you know i got used to it. blush.gif Thank you for pointing it out, I'll try to improve in the future :TH:

wasnt there another film of guru gobind singh ji which was aimed at doing mass parchaar, yet it was banned as a human took the role of guru ji?

i was curious though, we can never ever ever compare ourself to guru ji himself...so if the film was designed to do parchar, why did we get angry over it? i mean look at how people understood the mahabharat and ramayana, both avtaars in the passed ages, but that lead to people world-wide wanting to know hinduism.

would there have been the same affect if the guru gobind singh ji film was made and distributed?

gustaphi maaf

122145[/snapback]

yes people know of hinduism but there is no mad rush to convert to hinduism...there has never been an actor playing Mohammad and islam is the fastest growing religion in the world....no point in going against sikhi to teach a few people...