Sikh Converted....

WGJKKWGJKF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

-from the gupt section, i couldnt post reply back so i decided to post back on here because i didnt want anyone to think that they can just put some of thier false so called "facts" and nobody allowed to reply back to it, which to me sounds abit weird coz thats like letting them get away with thier misunderstandings- which is wrong.

Quote:

But I hardly know of any credible case of a Sikh guy converting to Islam why is that?

Iibrahim said:

Clearly because its people like you you spread false information about Islam

- i tottaly disgarree i have never ever spread false information about Islam and i know alot more about what the real Islam is about, and i think a true Sikh will also know whats false in what the media says about Islam.

Ibrahim you said:

Islam is no more "male friendly" than any other religion. Infact, Islam gives equal rights to men and women, you have clearly believed the misconceptions that you commonly hear about Islam.

The Quran states that God has made males superior to women And also a man is also allowed to hit his wife AFTER OTHER consequesnces given to her (not too sure but beating her is probably the last resort) if she doesnt obey him. Also women are not allowed to be Imams.

Guest you said:

Sikhism is a religion all but unknown to western civilization. Its adherents are to be found for the most part in the Punjab province of India. A fairly recent religion, Sikhism is an attempt to harmonize two of the world's greater religions, the main one being Islam. Sikhism is the third major branch of Hinduism and was founded by a man named Nanak. IT ALSO OWES MUCH MAYBE MOST TO ISLAM!!!

So whoever enjoys putting other religions down get your facts write first, and maybe then you will find out that Guru nanak was actually a Muslim for a long time before he invented sikhism and that islam is a way of life and not a man made religion

For starters i would just like to tell you that by you making things up the truth will never change. Sikhi is the truth whether you like it or not and it will be forever!

You said:

Sikhism is the third major branch of Hinduism and was founded by a man named Nanak.

Thats quite an interesting point... the third major branch of hinduism... doesnt it sound abit strange that in hinduism you have to worship a diety, to worship one of thier Gods and the So called "third major branch of it" says that do not worship dieties and only belives in one God.

You said:

So whoever enjoys putting other religions down get your facts write first

I think for starters you got all this wrong... i think you came here to put us down, not sikhs trying to put other religions down. N i wouldnt be able to call my Sikh if i did put other religions down.

You said

Sikhism is an attempt to harmonize two of the world's greater religions, the main one being Islam

Another interesting point... thats strange sikhism is an attempt to try to harmonize two of the worlds greater religions. Just because its got some beliefs simular to Hinduism n Islam does that all of a sudden mean its a attempt to harmonize two of the worlds greater religions?

Sikhism rejects fasting (Islams-fifth pillar and hindu's karvachort) if Sikhi preaches against fasting, hows that an attempt of harmonizing both religions? Sikhism only got some simular beliefs to both of these religions becuase thats what the the truth is and thats God wanted the prophets to preach.

Ill try to give you an example that maybe youll be able understand... Islam came in the world where and when ppl worshipped idols, ppl where fighting each other, gambling and doing other bad things.

But Islam preached that this is wrong, does that mean its an attempt to harmonize the community?

No, exactly. Just like that Sikhism isnt an attempt of anything except to show people the true path to God by giving Gods message to Guru Nanak-his messenger/prophet.

Ill give you another example Bahai (preached in 1982- i think, considered to some muslims as an sect of Islam) has also got some simular beliefs to Islam (they believe that the Quran is pure and they believe in the prophets of Islam and also as a revelation of God and they also belive in the oness of God) and Sikhism (the belief in oness of God and that other faiths can take you to God too) does that mean its an attempt of harmozing these two religions?

Or the fact of Islams got simmularities with Christiainty (belief in one God) and Judaism (circumstism) does that mean its an attempt to harmonsize with these two religions?No. I know muslims believe that Jesus Christ was a phrophet of Islam.

But just like GUEST said that sikhi was an attempt to harmonize Islam n Hinduism what if somone said about that about Islam is an attempt to harmonize Judaism and Christianity?

Although i know Islam isnt an attempt to harmoze Judaism n Christianity , but im just trying to explain to you that sikhi isnt an attempt of harmonizing Hinduism and Islam either.

-Sorry to any muslims who might of got offended by that comment that i made about Christianity and Judaism im just trying to show the GUEST who said that about Sikhism, to get his/her misunderstandings clear about my faith.

Guest you said:

maybe then you will find out that Guru nanak was actually a Muslim for a long time before he invented sikhism and that islam is a way of life and not a man made religion.

For starters sikhi isnt a man-made religion either as your trying to say above. Just like the phrophet Muhammed preached Gods message (after angeil Gabriel came ect) just like that Guru Nanak was also told to reveal Gods message (after he went missing for 3 days-went to Hevean- when he spoke to God) So how can you call Sikhi a man-made religion then?

And by the way may be if you studied Sikhi you might of realised that Sikhi is also a way of life.

And talking about Guru Nanak was a muslim:

Ive said this loads of times on the forum to other muslims about why he wasnt a muslim-with facts.

But ill just say it again- n by the way, you can believe that he was a muslim if you want to, thats up to you what you want to believe -coz thats your belief, but us sikhs belief that he wasnt:

If he was a muslim why did he preach against the fifth pillar of Islam, fasting?

If he was a muslim why would he say thats hes neither muslim or hindu when asked by muslims and hindus?

Please forgive me if i have offended anyone- its not my intention. And im really sorry if i have offended anyone.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

It's also interesting that muslims dont cut their hair when they are doing the "hajj".

And they leave their hair behind as a sign to God at the end of their trip.

Yet, they slam us for keeping kesh...yet we're on the hajj 24/7.

We don't have a Mecca. Our Mecca is EARTH.

We live our hair behind as a sign towards God when we die, not when we "feel like it".

God is True Great and Forever

One day I was speaking to my sisters boyfriend, who btw use to be a Hindu, and he told me that my religion came from Hinduism. I just laughed, and told him the differences between the two religions, and the conversation was over.

About a month later, I was speaking to my aunt who btw says she is a Sikh, and she told me that Sikhi came from Hinduism, and I asked her why she thinks that, and she said "Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Hindu" lol. That kind of upset me because she considered her self a Sikh, and I know that my Guru, was not a Hindu, nor a Muslim, not even a Sikh, just a man who loved God and God alone, who believed that these two religions should stop fighting over nothing.

You know there was no Sikh religion for a long time, there were just people who were inspired by the Guru's words, Guru Arjun Dev Ji put those words into a book and suddenly there was a relegion, by looking at old pictures and books I believed that people close to the Guru never use to cut their hair, then when Sikhs were being hunted down and killed just for being Sikh, Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave the Sikhs an identity so a Sikh could never deny what he was and run away. And now have a religion the Khalsa. I prefer the word the Khalsa instead of Sikhism. So if you think this whole religion was man made, you are right, and if you think God made, you are also right.

I know I went off topic, but I really wanted to get this off my chest.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Sat Sri Akal:

"You know there was no Sikh religion for a long time, there were just people who were inspired by the Guru's words, Guru Arjun Dev Ji put those words into a book and suddenly there was a relegion,"

Nah...Guru Nanak Sahib started administering Amrit right from the beginning and making Sikhs:

crn Doie rihrws kr crnwimRq is`KW pIlwXw]

charan dhhoe rehiraas kar charanaamrith skhiaan peelaayaa||

He washed His feet, eulogised God and got his Disciples drink the ambrosia of his feet.

(Vaaran Bhai Gurdas Sahib, Vaar 1, Pauri 23).

Also, from the time of Guru Nanak Sahib to Guru Amar Daas Sahib had written Gurbani in various Pothi Sahibs (thus the Shabad Guru had been present in the first four Patshahian as well). What Guru Arjun Sahib did was dictate Bani of the Panj Patshahian into what is the Kartarpuri Bir Sahib and placed it on a Thakt higher then himself, thus proclaiming the superiority of the Shabad Guru (and incidentally began to show Sikhs the Supreme respect that should be shown to the Shabad Guru and transfer their respect to the Shabad Guru. This would forever solidify the status of the Guru Granth Sahib in the Sikh Panth).

Ten Patshahian were on this world to firmly plant the strong roots of the Sikh Panth/Khalsa Panth. It took ten human forms and the presence of the Shabad Guru Guru Granth Sahib Ji to turn the dirt of mankind, spit upon by the casteist Brahmins and Mughals alike, to the most ideal and respected human of the world. It was an evolution spanning the bodies of ten Guru Sahiban, not a sudden birth at the hands of Guru Gobind Singh Ji or Guru Arjun Sahib Ji.

If anyone here is from now on given the statement that Sikhism is a branch of Hinduism/Islam, please tell them to read the attached book (and have a read yourself).

sikhidistincta4.pdf

Isnt it true that Muslims are told to bow at Guru nanak Dev Ji's Sandles to complete their pilgrimage.. Its a shame Muslims tend to keep that a secret  . I herd this form 2 DIFFERENT source, both muslim.

you may have heard this from muslim sources but no this is not correct and they made an error when they told you this