Hizb-ut-tahrir

britiah sikh lad

HUT ( Hizb-ut-Tahrir ) leadership has instructed its members to specifically target problem groups of conversion. These include young teenage girls, people with social problems, the recently bereaved and victims of abuse as children. These people are considered to be weak willed and easily manipulated once identified the Muslim will try to convince their target that Islam will magically solve all their problems. Incidentally in 1992 the hut produced an article telling Muslim men to particularly target non-Muslim girls with plain or unattractive physical, facial or body features.

The HUT has instructed Muslims to work in groups when converting, with one person forming a very close friendship with their target. The group then works to find out the strengths and weaknesses of the person involved and then will work accordingly. If for example, the person loves sport and is very athletic, they go on about how Islam actively encourages sport

and how all the world's best sportsmen such as Muhammad Ali, Tyson and Imran Khan are Muslims. If the person has a strongly anti-white attitude, then they will stir up racial hatred against whites even more by talking about past white injustices

against them. This policy has been used effectively with Afro- Caribbean's, with whom they talk about the slave trade and give Malcolm X as role model (Muslim groups leafleted black cinema audiences watching Malcolm X when it was released ). Similarly, the hard up have been offered well-paid jobs with Muslim businesses providing they convert.

accustomed to this attention and would do anything to maintain a relationship. It went on to say that the discomfort you may feel in such relationships, especially if intimate is only temporary however the rewards you will receive in Heaven will last for eternity.

The self appointed Muslim parliament of Britain passed a resolution demanding that the British government make it illegal for Muslim women to marry non-Muslim. It also called for the banning of conversions of Muslims to other faiths. Any Muslim

who did convert was to be stoned to death according Islamic tradition. Thankfully, the British government did not take their demand seriously, but the event showed the Muslims double standards and hypocrisy.

The HUT and other Muslim groups have said that they aim to make FRANCE, an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC by the year 2015 and Britain by 2025 through CONVERSIONS, IMMIGRATION and high MUSLIM BIRTH

RATES. THE DIFFERENT WAYS THE HUT ARE ATTACKING US

support the uba

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOSH :)

these muslims don't stop at anything.

have to say they are stupid thinkin they are going to do all this cus u gotta b sik 2 convert 2 islam :doh: @

Ok i know they go for girls but unattractive(i aint had no muslim try n get me an me is not gud lookin).

It's more the gullable gyals n thiko's that most muslims go for. Those girls who go round wearing a kara(steel bangle, not an actual kara unitl u take amrit) an try 2 get attention from any mans on this world.

I say if those girls wanna convert let them.

Only those who are intrested in sikhi an their history will actually not bother looking else where.

Ok many people blame the parents. say that it is their fault that girls do this cus their parents taught them nothing of sikh.

You dont have to be taught to know. If it is in you karma to be with the khalsa you will be, if not then no-one can force anyone.

I'v alredy said that it isn't just girls that should be blamed but also boys. Most call going with a muslim girl having fun, i wud rather be with sumone who is pure an not just up for having fun. So maybe if some sikh boys were to not show attention elsewhere but to their own an actually realise what sikhi is things might be different.

But as i said before you can't force someone if they don't actually wanna know.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, this may be old news, and HUT will soon be on the list of banned organisations, but they will just spring under a new name.

The problem is still current, with tension still in towns like Derby, SLough, and bradford.

We should not be niave to think this has just disappeared. Far from it.

With each generation, the younger muslims have just become more confident when targeting sikhs. It is still a real problem affecting this community.

I know Slough workshops came about because of this problem. Last week I did a workshop in derby, and the biggest issue in the mone youth is still this one. In colleges, there are still fights, and girls pushed into conversions, or pakistani gangs pushing drugs into young girls, then using them as an income stream through prostitution.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Incidentally in 1992 the hut produced an article telling Muslim men to particularly target non-Muslim girls with plain or unattractive physical, facial or body features.
thats not a bad deal is it?...u go out with someone whom every1 thinks is ugly, and then ur blessed with 72 celestial virgins :)
If for example, the person loves sport and is very athletic, they go on about how Islam actively encourages sport

and how all the world's best sportsmen such as Muhammad Ali, Tyson and Imran Khan are Muslims. If the person has a strongly anti-white attitude, then they will stir up racial hatred against whites even more by talking about past white injustices

against them. This policy has been used effectively with Afro- Caribbean's, with whom they talk about the slave trade and give Malcolm X as role model (Muslim groups leafleted black cinema audiences watching Malcolm X when it was released ).

What if the person loves to eat pork?
It went on to say that the discomfort you may feel in such relationships, especially if intimate is only temporary however the rewards you will receive in Heaven will last for eternity.
yup...u will have rivers of milk and plates and spoons of gold...bill gates can afford this right here rolleyes.gif
The self appointed Muslim parliament of Britain passed a resolution demanding that the British government make it illegal for Muslim women to marry non-Muslim.
yup...make it legal to suffer domestic violence
It also called for the banning of conversions of Muslims to other faiths.
Fair enuff, ban the HUT's conversion tactics as well then.
Any Muslim who did convert was to be stoned to death according Islamic tradition.
Thank God I am Sikh!
The HUT and other Muslim groups have said that they aim to make FRANCE, an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC by the year 2015 and Britain by 2025 through CONVERSIONS, IMMIGRATION and high MUSLIM BIRTH

RATES.

They still cant beat India in reproduction rates.

The trouble with this particular issue is when you bring it up people shout and scream at you and call you a racist.

But you would have to be blind or stupid not to notice that there has been a serious problem with Islamic fundamentalism in the UK over the last few years and it has been felt by Sikh youth for years now.

And it is NEVER Sikhs who go round causing trouble, it is always Muslim extremists who want to cause tension as part of their Jihad against the entire non Muslim world - Sikhs are just in the way because we tend to live in cities which have large Pakistani communities.

Since the London bombings the whole country has woken up to this problem and hopefully people will listen to the experience Sikhs in London, Midlands etc have with this extremism without claiming that you are trying to stereotype Muslims.

Nothing could be further from the truth - I have nothing against Muslims or Islam - just against the extremists (usually young men or teenagers) that act like bigots and cause grief to Sikh boys and girls across the country.

In the same way that I hate the BNP and white racists does not mean I hate Britain or white people.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

No one shud get stressed out from stuff like this because they shud try to understand that their ego is getting in the way of their life. And that ego isnt good for them- it just ruins thier own life.

Oh yeh n if they made a law to ban muslims to marry non-muslims then dont you think they will conver to the other faith?

N if they did try to ban muslims converting to other faiths then dont you think ppl from other faiths will try to ban conversions from their faith?

So basicly it wont work.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH