People Please See This!

sahib singh

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people is this true? DID ANYONE SEE THIS IN VANCOUVER? DO YOU THINK THIS OF RIGHT OR WRONG? PLEASE GIVE YOU OPINION.

http://www.khalsa.tv/?rm=http://media.wahe...-_The_Plot_1.rm

http://www.khalsa.tv/?rm=http://media.wahe...-_The_Plot_2.rm

AFTER WATCHING THIS DO YOU THINK THIS OF RIGHT TO DO OR NOT?

123494[/snapback]

Will gladly oblige you on opinions. However some very important information from you first. What specifically are you referring to as right or wrong? What do you think about this? Where are you from? How old are you, ie. are you reading about history or were you closer to it and did you see how this recent history has been constructed?

this is exactly what i was expecting, some of us around here deny that we had no involvement in this attack, however it's more complicated than that. First of all, i believe that the GOI has more explaining to do, and is hiding something, i recall seeing a book on this subject (can't remember the name) and it exposes a few shady moves by the GOI.

Of course even if no sikhs were invlovled, we can't deny that those tapes and vids that show Bagri promoting 30,000 hindu's never happened. and that there was and is militancy in some so-called "sikh" groups.

heh, i always knew that religion and politics don't mix, now we are going to get into some debate about khalistan (what fun...).

Sure over 150,000 sikhs got klled by the GOI and other ppl, but it does not give us the right for revenge.

Remember: Violence breeds violence, hates breeds hate.

heh, i always knew that religion and politics don't mix

Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji made politics an integral part of Sikhi. Akal Takhat is not just a Gurdwara but our sovereignty, a political throne.

now we are going to get into some debate about khalistan (what fun...).

No, only undecided issues are debated. Sikhs have already made a decision on it back in 1986.

Sure over 150,000 sikhs got klled by the GOI and other ppl, but it does not give us the right for revenge.

Sikhs seek justice not revenge. Unless you have some good information to prove that Sikhs are guilty keep your opinions to yourself. It is the government that is responsible for violence and hatred. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sikhs seek justice with the guilty - not random people.

To call for murdering 50,000 Hindus in "retaliation" is not Gurmat. Seeking Justice and retaliating by killing anyone and everyone for the religion they possess should be differentiated.

Sikh history bears witness that Guru Sahibs and Great Gursikhs only delivered justice to those who committed crimes, not to innocent people because they were "hindu" or "muslim".

Watching the speach calling for murder of Hindus let the Sikh perception down.

bhul chuk maaf karnee ji.

Unless you have some good information to prove that Sikhs are guilty keep your opinions to yourself. It is the government that is responsible for violence and hatred. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

123507[/snapback]

Boy you sure are living in a dream world if you think ppl, even we sikhs don't slip and make mistakes once in a while. If you really honestly think that, then please justify what Bagri said, really, i would like you do do that if really think we are perfect and don't slip once a while. Also, please explain why moderates sikh, are own ppl! were killed or harmed for voiceing there opinions, or the account of the bomb test?

As i said, i believe that the GOI is ore invlolved than what appears, and probably they have played a key roll in this disaster.

As for justice? what is your definition of justice? There is fine line between the two...

when you punish a group or an individual for crimes they have done, that is called justice.

However, just killing random ppl just because their Hindu's is not justice - that is revenge. And those ppl that died on 182 had lives, faces, goals and family. No, that is not justice, that is revenge, a near act of a hate crime.

lol, you really are something else, sorry to disillusion you, no really... i am!

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif:)

Sikhs seek justice with the guilty - not random people.

To call for murdering 50,000 Hindus in "retaliation" is not Gurmat. Seeking Justice and retaliating by killing anyone and everyone for the religion they possess should be differentiated.

Sikh history bears witness that Guru Sahibs and Great Gursikhs only delivered justice to those who committed crimes, not to innocent people because they were "hindu" or "muslim".

Watching the speach calling for murder of Hindus let the Sikh perception down.

bhul chuk maaf karnee ji.

123511[/snapback]

OK DEAR WE KNOW THAT REVENGE IS NEVER THE SOLTION TO ANYTHING...BUT IF U WOULD HAVE BEEN IN DELHI DURING 84 ATTACKS U MIGHT HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON THAT.... SIKHISM SAYS THAT WHEN ALL THE WAY OF SOLUTION ENDS THEN U CAN FIGHT FOR IT... AND THIS IS WAT HAS HAPPENED... WAHT HAPPENED IN DELHI WAS PLANED MURDER AND NOTHING ELSE... SIKHS WERE SCRUTINIZED AND THEN KILLED... IT WAS NOT RANDOM KILLING AND EVERYBODY WAS INVOLVED....GOI, POLICE AND THE MOBS WHICH WAS BROUGHT BY GOVERNMENT.... I NEVER SAYSTHAT ALL PERSONS ARE BAD COZ SOME HINDU PEOPLE SAVED ALOT OF SIKHS.... BUT POINT IS WHEN U DONT GET JUSTICE WITH WORDS WHAT THE ALTERNATE LEFT WITH U PEOPLES... KILLING HINDU WAS JST TO SHOW THE WORLD AND TO BRING THEIR ATTENTION TO THAT PORTION OF THE COUNTRY THAT SIKHS WERE ALWAYS SUPRESSED..... WHATEVER HAPPENED IS BAD FOR ALL PARTS.... WE SHOULD PRAY THAT THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN IN LIFE AGAIN.....

FATEH