Muslim Forum

nah its nutting 2 do u cute penji :doh:

its just.. erm... well i fink the person who said dat joke is..

...confused wacko.gif << lyk dat.. get me :)

127986[/snapback]

I don't get it.

care to elaborate?

128157[/snapback]

lol khalsa ji i was just tryna make penji laaf.. sorry if i offended ju :doh:

128167[/snapback]

oh it made ME laugh alright!

lol LOL.gif :doh:

but im still confused...i still dont get it...lol

hehehe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

127986[/snapback]

I don't get it.

care to elaborate?

128157[/snapback]

128167[/snapback]

you didn't offend me, but why waste your apology, i'll forgive you when you make me laugh too.

127986[/snapback]

I don't get it.

care to elaborate?

128157[/snapback]

128167[/snapback]

you didn't offend me, but why waste your apology, i'll forgive you when you make me laugh too.

128445[/snapback]

im still sooooooooo :doh:

but im still laughing..at myself i guess... :doh:

LOL.gifLOL.gif

but i really dont get it yet....yeah i know im slow... :doh::

lol there are countless sites that say these stuff like guru nanak dev ji was a sufi sant, check yanabi.com, a friend of mine (who posts there) was on it. i assured him guru nanak dev ji (in the form of guru arjun dev ji said) "na mei hindu, naa mei musalmaan" and said sikhs respect muslims because

a) guru nanak dev jis friend was a muslim (bhai mardana)

b) guru govind singh ji had many close allies whow ere muslim (pir budhan shah)

c) a muslim laid the foundation of darbar sahib

d) muslims did keertan in darbar sahib until 47.

e) SGGS cotains works of sufi sants.

gustaphi maaf

i think it would be okay if a few peepz went and just gave them facts... no need to argue wit them... if they want to listen.. they will... if they don't.. they won't... some people are just naturally ignorant like that...

i would love to see their faces if u said Mohammad was a hindu or something... (not like that's somethin we should do)... but it's just interesting how some of these people talk smack, and we know would would happen if sum1 else were to talk smack bout them...

think it would be okay if a few peepz went and just gave them facts... no need to argue wit them... if they want to listen.. they will... if they don't.. they won't... some people are just naturally ignorant like that...

he was very well at listening and said he never said guru nanak dev ji was a muslim, so i explained to him please dont exactly take what these folk say and please listen to the sikh viewpoint. he respected that.

its interesting because some of the muslims on this yanabi.com site were like "guru nanak dev ji was a muslim and the 10th guru techincally made sikhi...the 2nd guru was the one who added reincarnation into their belief" and i cant remember what else was said. i was skim reading and asked the guy to show me islam in comparison with other teachings (its in that section).

i would love to see their faces if u said Mohammad was a hindu or something... (not like that's somethin we should do)... but it's just interesting how some of these people talk smack, and we know would would happen if sum1 else were to talk smack bout them...

lol you realise at the time of all hinduism might, the hindu dharam stretched from burma to iraq, and the RSS is trying to get these countries to become hindu again. but i remember reading how prophet muhameed was against idol worshipping, so you never know....

gustaphi maaf

Islam is a peculiar religion in more ways than one. Another instance is that it happens to obey whosoever holds the gun or the sword at the point of time. Whosoever holds the sword/gun speaketh Godword. Everybody will finally come around to the same POV of the entity holding the sword/gun.

The rest are just like cows who have to be controlled either by the quran or failing that by the sword.

So in both instances, there is very little reason why you must enter into a 'debate' with such sort of people. There is absolutely nothing you are going to gain.

126499[/snapback]

same goes for christians. They used the gun on all of south america back in the day. Christianity and islam, very similar even though they deny it.

126554[/snapback]

What a load of rubbish, total RUBBISH

Christianity is a religion of compassion, look at the predominantly Western secular 'Christian' democratic West and how they reacted to the Earthquake with millions in Aid and food.

Look at Pakistani Muslims and how they bombed the Tube on 7/7 !!!

Now tell me they are similar !! GET REAL MATE they are as different as chalk and cheese.

Muslims kill Christians in Lebanon

Muslims kill Jews in Israel

Wake up Wake up