Another Lustful "baba"

Bijla Singh

Waheguru ji,

I dont know much about this Baba ji, but I know that when Baba ji came here to Toronto, he did katha at rexdale gurudwara sahib. However, he got mad at the granthi sahib because the granthi sahib introduced him to the sangat as Bhai Sahib instead of Sant Daljeet Singh Ji. Just another thing to add to the list that the Sangat can use to decide what they think and what they believe.

bhul chuk maaf

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

intresting

sants are here to save the world

but we cant recoginze them?

boviously A saint can be recouigzed if guru je has sent them to redeem the world

otherwise they wudnt be able to redeem it

people use thuks likle brahm giani ke gath brahm giani janae without even knowin wat gath means

a agree wit bijla singh

there are fake santa and tru sants

guru je ssends his tru sants to redeem and save this world

as per gurbanee

sants are here to guide us and inspire us to jaap naam

they are like helpers

sent from vaheguru

a diamond always stands out amoungs the dirt

i agree 100 percent with bijla singh je

bhula chuka maf

1) I don't have to be from Chicago to know the truth.

2) Why no pictures were taken - Ask Panthic Weekly.

3) Why daljeet went to motel nearby - Ask him. maybe he was desperate.

4) Why president is involved - maybe he is a close friend of daljeet but ask him to make sure.

5) Why are you using foul language - supporters of people with lustful character do that.

Why don't you prove his innocence by providing facts and I will believe you. Otherwise I will stick to that information I obtained a day before the news was published. I don't know why you are always "lost". Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

136582[/snapback]

You know what your answers just proved my point that you researched this from a third person point of view. Im assuming your one of these sikhs that believe automatically what you read first, instead of using your own judgement. There are no pics, no motel booking list under his name, why would the motel owner allow people to congregate without calling the police for trespassing to keep his customers happy. Do you really think somone would book ALL the rooms in a motel for some hanky panky, motel rooms go for about what $50 a night multiply that by say at least 50 rooms, thats about $2,500, doesnt really connect with me. You know NOTHING but what you read, thats the end of the discussion so get your head outta your <admin-profanity filter activated> and realize your misinformed, or under informed. No pictures taken, no phone calls to unbiased witnesses to see whats happening, No police reports made, how funny a Guru Ghar president has nothing better to do than chase people around in the middle of the day. Yeah Bilja I use a <admin-profanity filter activated> load of foul language, Im a sinner, but guess what buddy so are you, otherwise youd be a saint. Dont worry about me being Lost you worry about you getting your info right, you started this topic so make everyone a believer or guess what you just did nindya, and you being such a sikh thats a paap!! Oh no hurry!

we should know how to tell the difference between the fake and the real..not say haha your a fake but atleast know in your mind....Guru ji has given us a powerful brain...thats why we ask for sumuth too.

If we dont know how to tell the difference then maaf karna how can we protct any relatives of vulnerable young penjees from these kinds.

just my views.....no offence intended

vaheguru jee, chardikala

deep kaur khalsa

You know what your answers just proved my point that you researched this from a third person point of view. Im assuming your one of these sikhs that believe automatically what you read first, instead of using your own judgement.

The "third person" is someone I know personally. I know for a fact that they would not lie to me about something like this. I trust them with my life. Your judgment is your personal opinion. So far you have not proved anything.

There are no pics, no motel booking list under his name, why would the motel owner allow people to congregate without calling the police for trespassing to keep his customers happy.

This has been answered already. Reporter of Amritsar Times was there as well. Police was called and it was the police that had him open the door. Sangat waited outside.

Do you really think somone would book ALL the rooms in a motel for some hanky panky, motel rooms go for about what $50 a night multiply that by say at least 50 rooms, thats about $2,500, doesnt really connect with me.

He is rich and he could very well afford it. If you are a respected "baba" in Sikh community would you not do the same to hide your misdeeds or would you do it openly so everyone would know about it? He himself has admitted that he booked all the rooms.

You know NOTHING but what you read, thats the end of the discussion so get your head outta your <admin-profanity filter activated> and realize your misinformed, or under informed.

If I know nothing then you must know something so tell us what proofs you have. If I am misinformed then give me the valid information. Do you really think it makes me happy when a respected well known "Sikh" priest does something like this? I hate it and it disappoints me to see how these "Sikhs" are giving a bad name to the whole community. Our own representatives are doing such things. How can they improve the lifestyle of others and bring other on the path of Sikhi when they don't do it themselves. Nonetheless, these fake babas need to be exposed. I am sure there are many more like him. Hopefully, we will get rid of these modern mahants.

Yeah Bilja I use a <admin-profanity filter activated> load of foul language, Im a sinner, but guess what buddy so are you, otherwise youd be a saint.

I am not a saint nor do I ever wish to be. Neither you know how to discuss or debate a topic nor can you present any valid information. You can use any words you want which only weaken your case.

you started this topic so make everyone a believer or guess what you just did nindya, and you being such a sikh thats a paap

You have already said that I am misinformed so now it is your turn to prove it and present some solid proofs. Those who don't want to believe in it won't do it no matter what. There is a fine line between ninda and solid truth. btw, have you contacted panthic weekly and asked them questions? Have you contacted amritsar times? Why did you not write anything on how he treated his wife? First there was dhanwant sinh then maan sinh then jathedar of patna sahib who had two or more wives. there is jageero, the killer. the list goes on. We should stand up to these fakers and take charge. Sikh Panth and Gurdwaras belong to us not to some old fake babas who are not doing anything for the panth and are busy with filling up their pockets with hard earned money of the sangat. Once again, prove me wrong by presenting facts. I will believe you. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Um no I have nothing to prove you started this now show some facts. OK big deal you got the info from a friend, what does that prove? Why the hell would the police make him open the door? He was doing nothing illegal. Even if he had all this money, I highly doubt somone would pay over $2,500 for a few hours of lust. Im not weaking anything Ji, you started it now show some hardcore facts and proof other than other media hype, which is all youve shown, hell I could start a rumour saying that Bilja Singh is a member of my family who we as a a family disowned because he practice cannibalism. There thats my proof, because me and someone I really really trust saw him. Doesnt make sense right? Yes there is a HUGE line between nindya and truth, but you havent prved anything but flaming gossip the way a old lady would, so please continue your nindya. I have nothing to prove to you, but you need to shut your mouth until solid evidence surfaces.

i kind of agree with lostsoul cos saying u heard from a person u really trust isnt really evidence haha but im not taking side just looking at the evidence and yeh me too wandering y the police would open the door?

or maybe pressure from the community?

but they could be in trouble for doing that when there was nothing illegal.

but if someone is misleading the community, sikhs will have a right to expose such ppl.

either ways hope he is innocent thats all

i kinda agree with lostsoul too on this one.

not being funny but if the "press" wanted to take fotos for proof, they wudve done. how big to cameras come nowadays? camera phones? some sort of video neone? the petition didnt even have ne numbers or addresses of witnesses on.

To recognise a sant, it doesnt take just ure brain to recognise.. it takes kamayee, it takes bhagti. A sant doesnt have sant written on his forehead for us to be able to easily spot. If you are able to recognise a Sant, you are able to recognise the jyot within that embodiement... and even Guru Nanak Dev Ji's own father, Mehta Kalu Jee, wasnt able to recognise that jyot within his own Son until Maharaj done kirpa upon him. Im sure u know the story. We cant recognise true sants. If we cud, we wudnt have so many people following self-proclaimed Gurus. If we could, we would be able to see that jyot within everyone and therefore, we would have no haters, we would have no Sikhs swearing and fighting with each other...