Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

this is quite a normal kinda one which most u guys probabaly done...teacher calls out name for register in stead of saying yes...or present miss.......i go kee !!!.....evryone bursts out laughing.....i ususally was always toooo busy talking to notice stuff happening around me.

once i was impersonating our head of year...we were in yr 9..i was dancing around the corrider talking like him how he'd say to my mates.......Rajbinder!!!...do not talk back!!..see me am the tooth fairy i wear a skirt i dance like a girl....im misss hume the i****, *****....and BUMP with back towards...you guessed it Mr HuMES!!!!

He was sssoooooo strict...my parents were called in twice by him blush.gif .....funny thing iz my dad always said...which never really helped the situation at hand..."you know she iz a very spoiled girl and doesnt listen to us either.... :@ @ lolllllllll.

Id be in detention for  a week after school and then dad and mum would say kyon...why did the saaa***a do that for....and id be like......"man i give up on you daddy ji" lollllll?!!!

143475[/snapback]

lol...that reminds me "back" in my secondary dayz. Starting from like Year 6 all the way up till Year 10, I never told my parents about any Parents evenings (They never knew how 2 speak or understand english n e wayz), untill in Year 10, I was a little tooo mischievious! So my tutorz got fed up & sed ur parents are coming to parents evening aint they? I was lyk :@ no they never have 4 the past 5 years, lol, so my tutor sed well this year they will.... I was acting all so called "hard" saying 2 the teacher that they dont care if I mess about. They dont say anything to me & they dont understand english properly..

...off she went to ring them up & ask them 2 come in. I got home and my dad said oh yeh we got a phone call from your tutor saying come to parents evening. As usual my dad got up his dundah & sed if you done anything this time I'll knok you out ! . . .

Parents Evening came....My mum & Dad both come with me. What do I see? The bloody Tutor got my Panjabi Teacher 2 tell my mum n dad, infront of my tutor & Panjabi teacher also among all the other parents and children my dad got hiz chapel & knocked me silly (launching a few thupur (slaps aswell))....I was sooooooooooooo embarased ! no.gif

hehehehhehhehhehee LOL.gif

awwwwww.....thas bad though gettin slapped bout in front of people, that never happened to me thank god..i was always to clever and dodged them and went stoood with other people who'd spoil me more!....lolllll

ur embarassing moments are painful pajeeee LOL.gif

hehehehhehhehhehee LOL.gif

awwwwww.....thas bad though gettin slapped bout in front of people, that never happened to me thank god..i was always to clever and dodged them and went stoood with other people who'd spoil me more!....lolllll

ur embarassing moments are painful pajeeee LOL.gif

143562[/snapback]

HELL YEH! especialy wen they include my Daddy in the scene no.gif

Now he even laughs about it ! He use 2 call my "Nulayk, Behvkoof" & wat not ! Now I'm the only 1 who wants 2 continue my studies in2 masters & PHD. . .

lol...All the juhthiya goin 2 my bro;s wayz now ! :@

ok then, what did the teachers not stop him from getting all violent ?

143623[/snapback]

lol, yeh they did try but come on ! This is my dad we talking about, he'll get his chapel back out @ home, made no differens.. lol . .

Yeh now itz funny ! But man in a way I'm glad those days hav passed ! Its the worst 4 ma bro LOL.gif . . . Vuchaara !

pajee i gota tell to you about the time i got lost around HOUNSLOW..this happened just a month back....Hounslows supposed to be like my back yard but i still managed to get lost...lolllll!

was goin to a singhnee friends house, couldnt find the name of her street...it was after Bath road hana but i dont know where i ended up goin....i was like near twickenham...!

advice is never put on music or shabad when ur driving.....i was like singing along and then go hun???!! when the sign said welcome to twickenham.

I did finally get there after foning her..she was laughing her head off.....a 15 mins journey took me one hour....lollllll :@ ....okay okay..it actually took me an hour and 10 mins to be exact :@

nodding off in diwaan hall while lisunign 2 katha :@

adn wen the kathakaar looks at u wen u wake up no.gif not nice feeling lol blush.gif

143702[/snapback]

yeps been there done that, infact only yesterday....in bhai amritpal singhs katha at park ave gurdvara......he was loking all around and when i looked up i was soo guilty, i missed about 5 or 6 mins......

then i kept myself awake and actually learnt something.... blush.gif .