Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

I have sooo many embarassing moments.

1) Once, i was walking thru dA school grounds, like I would usually. Near da tennis courts I see none other than my Bebi walking with her M8 with their trainers on. The fact that they weren't allowed thru da school grounds made it embarassing, but very funny. I found out l8r on @ home, my sister saw her as well, and started 2 cry!!!!! Believe me, when my sister cries, her face is like a wet squashed sponge!!!

2) Me and my older sister was shoppin' once, and I was wearing heals (which my sister made me wear). I was really conscious of how i was walkin, i felt as though i was leapin from one place 2 another. All da sudden, i fall backwards an bring my sister with me.

3) Me, my cousin and my sister (the one who cried when she saw our grandma) were walkin in the field behind the garden. A dog came running from no where, and my sister ran for her life in the opposite direction. It was the fastest i've ever seen her run in her life. She was also screamin in front of all the quandy, and parents cud hear her too.

I feel for you Simur Kaur!!!!! LOL.gif

Just be glad that u were young!!

Something similar like that happened to me when i was young.

It was diwalli, and all the sangat @ the gurudwara had all gone outside 2 c da firework display. It was like da first time i had ever seen fireworks b4, and when i did, the first thing that came 2 my head was 'TAKE COVER!!'. And guess where i took cover?

Under sum1's jugga!!! I looked up, and all i cud c was one hell of a big bum, but i didn't really cared @ that moment cus i was sh**ing myself scared big time.

But now i'm not soo scared!! rolleyes.gif