Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

My embaressing moments are PAINFUL  :@

ok obviously theres the usual stepping in turd or walking into lamp-post incidents.

when i was little all these relations and friends were round our house ad i went to the bathroom and the tap was jammed so after washin my hands with the other tap i tried to pry open the tap with a spanner. It broke and water came shootin out all over me- i panicked and instead of walking out the room for some reason i climbed over the sink out the bathroom window went round the house completely soaked and had to walk through all the guests crying asking for help and then got slapped up by dad in front of the guests  :@

Another time relatives were around and i wanted 2 get this game from upstairs and my sis was walking up the stairs and i tried to run past her, she slipped and instead of grabbing the handrail she grabbed my guti and pulled me down the stairs as well and everyone just stared at us :D Also when i was 12 i was in india and i was talking to my bhua and she decided 2 feed my newly-born cousin and i was like erm and i made my excuses and walked off- i know i'm childish but jeeeez why in front of 15 people?!

But the MOST embaressing thing is NINDIYA. I am the world's worst nindak- every time i attempt it the world teaches me a lesson. If i start cussing accountants the person i'm talking to is one, if i cuss dehdharis or other religious/cultural things i don't believe in then the person turns out to be one! I think Waheguru is trying to tell me something!  :@

143177[/snapback]

lolllllllllllllll LOL.gif hahhahhhahhahhahahahha

thas jokes bro!

My embaressing moments are PAINFUL  :@

ok obviously theres the usual stepping in turd or walking into lamp-post incidents.

when i was little all these relations and friends were round our house ad i went to the bathroom and the tap was jammed so after washin my hands with the other tap i tried to pry open the tap with a spanner. It broke and water came shootin out all over me- i panicked and instead of walking out the room for some reason i climbed over the sink out the bathroom window went round the house completely soaked and had to walk through all the guests crying asking for help and then got slapped up by dad in front of the guests  :@

Another time relatives were around and i wanted 2 get this game from upstairs and my sis was walking up the stairs and i tried to run past her, she slipped and instead of grabbing the handrail she grabbed my guti and pulled me down the stairs as well and everyone just stared at us :D

Also when i was 12 i was in india and i was talking to my bhua and she decided 2 feed my newly-born cousin and i was like erm and i made my excuses and walked off- i know i'm childish but jeeeez why in front of 15 people?!

But the MOST embaressing thing is NINDIYA. I am the world's worst nindak- every time i attempt it the world teaches me a lesson. If i start cussing accountants the person i'm talking to is one, if i cuss dehdharis or other religious/cultural things i don't believe in then the person turns out to be one! I think Waheguru is trying to tell me something!  :@

143177[/snapback]

lolz! I kno the painz ov dad beating & slapping me up infront of publik! N thas embarasing !

My dd even slapped me up in the Gurdwara :@blush.gif

er this aint funny but yeh its embarrassing - theres this cardign i have and i wear a vest underneath it but one day i wore it without the vest.

went into a jewellers to try on a necklace with my mum for my bday and the old guy behind the table thingy passed me thr necklace to try it on and i opened my cardigan and there was no vest underneath.

realised my mistake, zipped up, left the necklace and walked out.

lucky that mum didnt realise why else was gonna be shouted at in the shop, now only me and the old man know what happened that cold winter afternoon.

and the moral of story is to always wear a vest/tshirt under a cardigan.

er this aint funny but yeh its embarrassing - theres this cardign i have and i wear a vest underneath it but one day i wore it without the vest.

went into a jewellers to try on a necklace with my mum for my bday and the old guy behind the table thingy passed me thr necklace to try it on and i opened my cardigan and there was no vest underneath.

lucky that mum didnt realise why else was gonna be shouted at in the shop, now only me and the old man know what happened that cold winter afternoon.

143340[/snapback]

oh...my .....word!

just you and the old man ...lolll........ how embarassing..i would have just died. :H:

ive got one from when i was 4 or 5 in india for the first time...mum told me this many times.

i was listening to my mum and thai ji talking about my other thai ji...gossiping basically. When we went round their house later that day...they say puth drink peena.....i said yeh and goes thai ji thai ji meri mummy hana theh badi mummy tuhadia galan kardia si......she goes izz it what were they saying....

my mum was giving me looks at this time but sitting far from me she told me.

lollll...i goes oh hana kehndia si ke tusi nice nahi ho tusi gandhe ho!.... (dirty in my childish language meant horrible person). This was said when everyone was sitting ther...my grandfather, gramdmother,thaiya ji's, neighbouring aunties, kids etc.

i probabaly caused world war three in our family........lolllllllllll

ive got one from when i was 4 or 5 in india for the first time...mum told me this many times.

i was listening to my mum and thai ji talking about my other thai ji...gossiping basically. When we went round their house later that day...they say puth drink peena.....i said yeh and goes thai ji thai ji meri mummy hana theh badi mummy tuhadia galan kardia si......she goes izz it what were they saying....

my mum was giving me looks at this time but sitting far from me she told me.

lollll...i goes oh hana kehndia si ke tusi nice nahi ho tusi gandhe ho!.... (dirty in my childish language meant horrible person). This was said when everyone was sitting ther...my grandfather, gramdmother,thaiya ji's, neighbouring aunties, kids etc.

i probabaly caused world war three in our family........lolllllllllll

143348[/snapback]

LOL.gif lolz penji, therz alwayz 1...

143340[/snapback]

oh...my .....word!

just you and the old man ...lolll........ how embarassing..i would have just died. :H:

143345[/snapback]

nah i just walked out of the shop......lol it was not as bad as it sounds,

143340[/snapback]

oh...my .....word!

143345[/snapback]

nah i just walked out of the shop......lol it was not as bad as it sounds,

143432[/snapback]

LOL.gif lolz ! Yeh Right !

this is quite a normal kinda one which most u guys probabaly done...teacher calls out name for register in stead of saying yes...or present miss.......i go kee !!!.....evryone bursts out laughing.....i ususally was always toooo busy talking to notice stuff happening around me.

once i was impersonating our head of year...we were in yr 9..i was dancing around the corrider talking like him how he'd say to my mates.......Rajbinder!!!...do not talk back!!..see me am the tooth fairy i wear a skirt i dance like a girl....im misss hume the i****, *****....and BUMP with back towards...you guessed it Mr HuMES!!!!

He was sssoooooo strict...my parents were called in twice by him blush.gif .....funny thing iz my dad always said...which never really helped the situation at hand..."you know she iz a very spoiled girl and doesnt listen to us either.... :@ @ lolllllllll.

Id be in detention for a week after school and then dad and mum would say kyon...why did the saaa***a do that for....and id be like......"man i give up on you daddy ji" lollllll?!!!