Saintly Get Together

Keep faith with vaheguroo and go to the doctor.....
nor does it (IT?????....Vahegurooooo bhalla karan) cure cancers or some other story....

Right soo point 1.....Who made the doctor? infact who is the doctor??...think bout it...pretty simple akaaaal is in alll....Guru creates, makes, breaks, remakes, cures all and everything.

Point 2....don't question experiences just because you haven't seen it with your own eyes....just because we cannot see or comprehend something doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Oue eyes are mere human eyes...who are we to question Guru and His Creations.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy describe amrit vela to me when someone goes night shift and comes house at 7??? when is amrit vela???? I guess amritvela too you is passed when u have it at 1.... Guru sahib says Kirt karo, Naam jappo and vand kai shako... jarai bandai nai naam hee japee jana fair kirat kavai karoo???

And we All know badal and sgpc are messed... i am just talking about general.... nor am i takening there side.... in the sikh reyat maryada nitnem banis are Japji sahib jaap sahib and Swaiye and it clearly states that you can do more no one is STOPPING YOU!!!!! but to say it is mandotary is making your own maryada is whih is aganist shri akal takht sahib

if u are home @ 7 then do your 5 bani at 7..my point still stands that 1.5hours isnt going to hurt you...and honestly you are more likely to attain a "avasta" if you do 5bani then 3..its makes sense ya? Oh but your gonna say why not do 6 or 7...lol

Some guy said these guys followed Guru Granth Sahib Ji. This is not true.

If they did, then they wouldn't change Guru Maryada. Say Whatever you want but Guru Ji gave us Rehras Sahib, in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. So those who add their own stuf and add their own Shabads and some mantars which aren't even Gurbani or those who keep fake Granths beside Guru Granth Sahib Ji, strictly go against Guru Ji's words. These guys act smarter than Guru Granth Ji and Panth. How can they be following Guru Ji? Some of you might be calling me a Nindak, stating truth isn't ninda. Calling others things which are not is ninda. A SIkh is told to use brain and use a clear and good brain, not a brainwashed one.

So if someone doesn't follow Maryada as laid out by Sri Akaal Takht Sahib, then sorry but I can't say that those people have any sharda or faith in the Guru or care for the Panth.

Read Gurbani and understand it and then compare to what these guys wrote, you will see many things anti-Gurmat.

It is so easy to come here and bash others and say you are not Guru Ka Sikh, think again and realize who isn't a Guru Ka Sikh.

Only reason these babas are still running wild is because Sikh leadership is corrupt and so are SGPC and Jathaydaars.

There is no education or Gurmat Gian and people are being kept away from it on purpose as it is easy to fool people when they have no clue about what they are being taught.

If they did, then they wouldn't change Guru Maryada. Say Whatever you want but Guru Ji gave us Rehras Sahib, in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. So those who add their own stuf and add their own Shabads and some mantars which aren't even Gurbani or those who keep fake Granths beside Guru Granth Sahib Ji, strictly go against Guru Ji's words. These guys act smarter than Guru Granth Ji and Panth. How can they be following Guru Ji? Some of you might be calling me a Nindak, stating truth isn't ninda. Calling others things which are not is ninda. A SIkh is told to use brain and use a clear and good brain, not a brainwashed one.

So if someone doesn't follow Maryada as laid out by Sri Akaal Takht Sahib, then sorry but I can't say that those people have any sharda or faith in the Guru or care for the Panth.

Read Gurbani and understand it and then compare to what these guys wrote, you will see many things anti-Gurmat.

It is so easy to come here and bash others and say you are not Guru Ka Sikh, think again and realize who isn't a Guru Ka Sikh.

Only reason these babas are still running wild is because Sikh leadership is corrupt and so are SGPC and Jathaydaars.

There is no education or Gurmat Gian and people are being kept away from it on purpose as it is easy to fool people when they have no clue about what they are being taught.

145801[/snapback]

If this was that case why do puratan Gutka have the full rehras sahib, not the shortened version?

Did you know that the rehras in guru sahib, does not contain mundavni mahala 5 salok, so why dont you cut that out of rehras as well. why not cancel it just not do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By cutiing banis down you are diluting sikhi. The rehat maryada was wriiten by corrupt akalis and politicans and stamped by the akal takht. I respect the akal takht but not the political parrorts and cronires who inhabit it and are changing our banis etc!!!

145801[/snapback]

If this was that case why do puratan Gutka have the full rehras sahib, not the shortened version?

Did you know that the rehras in guru sahib, does not contain mundavni mahala 5 salok, so why dont you cut that out of rehras as well. why not cancel it just not do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By cutiing banis down you are diluting sikhi. The rehat maryada was wriiten by corrupt akalis and politicans and stamped by the akal takht. I respect the akal takht but not the political parrorts and cronires who inhabit it and are changing our banis etc!!!

145815[/snapback]

Why do puratan Gutkas have it? Who wrote it? Same people who brought statues into Darbar Sahib. Same people who raped people coming into Gurudwaras. Same people who were kicked out after mass sacrifices.

Yes, I know that the rehras in Guru Granth Sahib Ji doesn't contain Mudavni. As for why it is included in Rehras, learn what Mudavni means. Then you will ask why do we also read Anand Sahib. It has been maryada to read Anand Sahib at the end of Divaans.

Third point about Akalis, they didn't make the maryada. Panth did. Two people running away doesn't mean it isn't Panthic.

Bash Akallis as much you as want but if it wasn't for them, we would have been brainwashed to follow dehdharis and to keep doing Bipran Kee Reet!

Not that it was been completely removed.

By bashing the Akalis you are supporting rapists, thugs, Guru Kay Nindaks.

So you tell us, which side you are on.

Also, it is Panthic maryada. If you got any complains, take it to Akaal Takht, Panth will make the decision. Some some vehlaa derawala.

Sat Sri Akal:

How about everyone take a breath and do some Paath...or are we going to argue about how much Paath is allowed and how someone is doing less Paath than another?

To all those who keep worrying about Nitnem Banis being shortened...Guru Sahib is not a powerless human. If a Sikh follows with devotion the Rehat, shall the Guru not give the Gyan of a complete the Rehat for the Sikh? There is a reason that the Panj Pyare do Ardaas for Bhul Chuk Maaf at the end of the Amrit Sanchar...so that Guru Sahib may impart that which may have been missed.

Sants...what is a Sant? A Sant is a Sikh right. These Sikhs inspired millions (yeah, that's right...MILLIONS) of people to become Sikhs. Before we analyze whether their Maryada is this and that and whether they earned their daily bread, how about analyzing how many Sikhs we have made...have we even been able to make ourselves a Sikh?

Truly a long and :) @ discussion. Move on with life...discussing this topic has actually done nothing but spread negative feelings. It was a picture of Sikhs for Almighty's Sake. Take it as that.