Why Are These Sikhs Wearing Tiliks?

AussieSikh

Its hilarious when these people are stumped they jump on the old blame it on the hindus wagon. Bro no one said anything about good luck your post was long but pointless, if someone wants me to wear it hey its not permanent washes off, its not going against my religion, its making them happy hell why not? haha go ahead turn it into your laws against sikhi thing, they keep piling up anyhow, tell me when you get to the its against sikhi to yawn to loud.

"THESE ''''''SIKHS'''''' SHOULD BE EXCOMMUNITCATED AND DEN EITHER SHOT OR GET BANGED UP KHALISTAN ZINDABADH DEATH2 TRAITORS AND INDIA FREEDOM 4 PANJAB NEVA 4GET 1984"

Your a moorakh

146708[/snapback]

Who u 2 judge me onli the almighty can do that ''ur a moorakh'' man @ least i stand up 4 da religion people like u jus use dialouge well dialouge hasnt wrked 4 21yrs since 1984 u wanna do call me that u do that but 1 day people like u wil c y people like me r like this,,,,,,dunno y u defending hindus and thier crappy rituals which r pointless im jus sayin whati think is right and what i think should be done 2 people like that the sikh quom is still asleep look slike it aint leanred 4rm what hindus have done 2 us and r contining 2 do OH WELL ul learn 1 day :T: :TH:

147067[/snapback]

Actually brother people like you give a horrible view of sikhi. According to your brand of sikhi, these men in the photo should be shot, simply because of wearing a mark on their forhead, please tell me in what way is that benefitting the quam? Also if only God can judge you, who are you to judge other peoples religions, are you equal to the Lord that you can pass out judgement but not recieve it? Why am I defending hindus? Brother if you had a bit of sense in you you would remember that our ninth Guru, Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji gave his life so these hindus could practice their "crappy" rituals, are you saying the Guru was wrong in doing this now? Please think again before you open your mouth, you dont speak for the quam, only your own warped brand of Sikhi.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this one question to anyone :

What is the point of tilak??? what can it give and what you get from it???

146729[/snapback]

Tilak is a stupid hindu fing which should be tottal;y banned 4rm sikhism Anyway the GUrus prohibit stupid rituals like that dunno y sum idiotic sikhs still believe in stuff like that if they continue like this they r jus hindus believing in SIkhism much like da RSS hinduized dwn graded version of sikhi

147068[/snapback]

I didnt understand half that post, but please again refer to veer Suraj Singhs post where he stated that Gurus used the mark of a tilak to pass on the Gurghaddi. Anything could be interpreted to be stupid if you fear it and dont understand it.

militant singh, who gave u the right to talk like that about hindu rituals?

if a hindu was on this site does he need to read that u think his ritual is stupid?

come on mate, sort out the silly comments.

i dont go around with a tilak on but if some do then thats down to their interpretation.

One quick question ???????????????

Sikhs sitting in the foreground wearing wonderful bright red tika

Guy in the back ground not having a turban ?

Not having a beard ?

But also not having a tika ? grin.gif

To me this picture does not look real..

Can any one find any info about them ?

I'm sorry every one but I could not find any pictures of any guru with a tika on……

And on that note not one sikh in England wears a tika.

or is it that I have not seen any one…. !

Has any one seen a sikh wearing a tika in england canada any where except in india ?

Or do Sikhs leave their tika in india when they go abroad ?? LOL.gif

Just wondering ……..

Sorry it is more than just 1 question.

or even Indian prime minister, Manmohan .singh .. grin.gif

Guest militant singh
Its hilarious when these people are stumped they jump on the old blame it on the hindus wagon. Bro no one said anything about good luck your post was long but pointless, if someone wants me to wear it hey its not permanent washes off, its not going against my religion, its making them happy hell why not? haha go ahead turn it into your laws against sikhi thing, they keep piling up anyhow, tell me when you get to the its against sikhi to yawn to loud.

"THESE ''''''SIKHS'''''' SHOULD BE EXCOMMUNITCATED AND DEN EITHER SHOT OR GET BANGED UP KHALISTAN ZINDABADH DEATH2 TRAITORS AND INDIA FREEDOM 4 PANJAB NEVA 4GET 1984"

Your a moorakh

146708[/snapback]

Who u 2 judge me onli the almighty can do that ''ur a moorakh'' man @ least i stand up 4 da religion people like u jus use dialouge well dialouge hasnt wrked 4 21yrs since 1984 u wanna do call me that u do that but 1 day people like u wil c y people like me r like this,,,,,,dunno y u defending hindus and thier crappy rituals which r pointless im jus sayin whati think is right and what i think should be done 2 people like that the sikh quom is still asleep look slike it aint leanred 4rm what hindus have done 2 us and r contining 2 do OH WELL ul learn 1 day :T: :TH:

147067[/snapback]

Actually brother people like you give a horrible view of sikhi. According to your brand of sikhi, these men in the photo should be shot, simply because of wearing a mark on their forhead, please tell me in what way is that benefitting the quam? Also if only God can judge you, who are you to judge other peoples religions, are you equal to the Lord that you can pass out judgement but not recieve it? Why am I defending hindus? Brother if you had a bit of sense in you you would remember that our ninth Guru, Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji gave his life so these hindus could practice their "crappy" rituals, are you saying the Guru was wrong in doing this now? Please think again before you open your mouth, you dont speak for the quam, only your own warped brand of Sikhi.

147077[/snapback]

The 9th Guru gave his life in service of humanity - thier rituals 2 me r CRAPP may-b not 2 u..........I pass my judgements 4rm what i can gather 4rm the current situation u may have 4got but we r in a STATE OF WAR - A WAR OF INDEPENDENCE -and if rituals like that invade our faith it will weaken our credibility 2 become independent 4rm the evil brahmnical forces - in India anything which helps the hindus get 1 ova us is greatly damaging IM NOT SAYIN THE 9TH GURU DID WRONG - HE HELPED HUMANITY IM ALL 4 THAT But when the question of religion beeing thretened by these silly rituals comes in be worried thses can have big consequences in da future2day they r jus wering tilalks nex theyll be weraing jinooz and the RSS will eventually succeed in destroying Sikhism ,,,In a state of war anything connected 2 the enemy is a threat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Iam benefiting the quam in Defending it in whatever way if u dont agree with my ways thats ur view i have a view of ur either with us or with the hindus no in between Iam no 1 2 judge anothers religion only 4rm my point of view and what i have pikced up and learned about hinduism is that thier rituals r worthless and mean nothing The hindu is blind the muslim has 1 eye - Guru Nanak,,,,,,,,,,,....................If u want 2 get more insight in2 my mindset jus go and listen 2 'Jago' by Jagowale jatha-Immortal Productions..... :nihungsmile:

Guest militant singh
militant singh, who gave u the right to talk like that about hindu rituals?

if a hindu was on this site does he need to read that u think his ritual is stupid?

come on mate, sort out the silly comments.

i dont go around with a tilak on but if some do then thats down to their interpretation.

147083[/snapback]

The comments i make r not stupid but r in reality FACT and why would a hindu come on this site-Im all 4 peace but @ the moment they the idolators r the enemy we r in a state of war of independence which 99% of the sikh quam has 4gotten ANYTHING CONNECTED 2 DA ENEMY IS A THREAT AND THESE R SUPPOSED 2 BE THE SINGHS OF GURU GOBIND SINGH WAHT A JOKE I HOPE THEY ROT IN HELL THEY R CONTRIBUTING IN DESTROYING SIKHI AS WE KNOW IT

Guest militant singh
this one question to anyone :

What is the point of tilak??? what can it give and what you get from it???

146729[/snapback]

Tilak is a stupid hindu fing which should be tottal;y banned 4rm sikhism Anyway the GUrus prohibit stupid rituals like that dunno y sum idiotic sikhs still believe in stuff like that if they continue like this they r jus hindus believing in SIkhism much like da RSS hinduized dwn graded version of sikhi

147068[/snapback]

I didnt understand half that post, but please again refer to veer Suraj Singhs post where he stated that Gurus used the mark of a tilak to pass on the Gurghaddi. Anything could be interpreted to be stupid if you fear it and dont understand it.

147078[/snapback]

THE GURUS NEVER USED OR HAD A TILAK OR WHATEVA THE RED JUNGLE BOOK MARK IS CALLED THESE R JUS STORIES PUT OUT BY ANTISIKH FORCES 2 MERGE US IN2 HINDUISM END OF..............

yo all pls comment on this

One quick question ???????????????

Sikhs sitting in the foreground wearing wonderful bright red tika

Guy in the back ground not having a turban ?

Not having a beard ?

But also not having a tika ?

To me this picture does not look real..

Can any one find any info about them ?

I'm sorry every one but I could not find any pictures of any guru with a tika on……

And on that note not one sikh in England wears a tika.

or is it that I have not seen any one…. !

Has any one seen a sikh wearing a tika in england canada any where except in india ?

Or do Sikhs leave their tika in india when they go abroad ??

Just wondering ……..

Sorry it is more than just 1 question.

or even Indian prime minister, Manmohan .singh ..

Guest militant singh
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

all penji's and bhaji's

I went to sachkand sri hazoor sahib last year and as far as this discussion on tilak goes - after the arti , they did do tilak on the sangat. Which means that they there have  nothing against wearing a tilak.

146955[/snapback]

SADLy those dodgy nihangs like niddar singh uk lot have taken over the historical shirne and perform hindu rituals there along with ''sacarafices'' chopin of animals heads along with a lot of other B***<banned word filter activated>

SADLy those dodgy nihangs like niddar singh uk lot have taken over the historical shirne and perform hindu rituals there along with ''sacarafices'' chopin of animals heads along with a lot of other B***<banned word filter activated>

what ?!?!?!?!?!?!

pls explain............