Punjab Police Torture Brother Of Kcf (panjwar)

sarblohsingh2004

"The need for Khalistan in not there simply because one man was tortured, that is a issue that should be taken to the courts, not a legitimate cause for secession."

one man!  wow dude you live in a cave or something, try over 50,000 political prisoners still in jails without trilas from 1984, over 30,000 mass cremations, jaswant singh khalra proved over 5,000 just in amritsar district...the number is over 200,000.  Man, why are you so blind to what is going on?  Is it becuase you choose to be because it is more convenient for you?

147547[/snapback]

Actually you highlighted this incident alone for the cause, which is why I said that. Convenient for me? I dont know what thats supposed to mean. Why dont you do something for them then? Why dont you help their families, or work through international law to release them? 200,000? Thats a very high number could you show some facts showing that amount of innocent sikhs held in jail? Khalra Ji actually tried doing something for these people rather than sit at home and make empty calls.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LostSoul IS right in one sense... we gotta get up and do something.. now there's only so much that we can do outside of india (UK, Canada, USA)... what we CAN do is pressure media and goverments to put pressure on India....

he also brought up a good point about using international law... there's a few organizations (FATEH and ENSAAF) that have law students and people who deal with international law that are fighting for whats goin on in India (and abroad).. i think ENSAAF has members that work with Amnesty International (who are in the field of LAW.... i'm assuming international law)... and even if u still feel there's not much u can do... make donations to these organizations..

btw... are there any organizations located IN india which are fighting for the cause?... as well as helping those who are being 'smacked around' by the Indian Government?... maybe we can even make online donations to these organizations... it IS fairly difficult to do something when ur on the other side of the planet... but things CAN be done... even lil things count...

In america black men get beaten by the police, were subjugated to 400 years of slavery, and treated as true second class citizens, lets give them theyre own country to.

147381[/snapback]

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

Regarding 'asking' for your own country, there is no need for discussion for Sikhs...

Sarbat Khalsa is a representation of all of Guru's Sikhs worldwide from every group gathering at Akal Takht as One Panth. This is the political or worldy representation of Guru Khalsa Panth and has all corporal powers to make decisions effective for the entire Panth.

A Sarbat Khalsa that was organized in 1986 at Akal Takht Sahib and a resolution was passed there to establish Khalistan.

`We will spill our last drop of blood and to the last man we will fight for Khalistan.'

The immortal words of Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal

Jathadar Sri Akal Takhat Sahib

General of Bhindranwala Tiger Force of Khalistan (B.T.F.K)

In america black men get beaten by the police, were subjugated to 400 years of slavery, and treated as true second class citizens, lets give them theyre own country to.

147381[/snapback]

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

Regarding 'asking' for your own country, there is no need for discussion for Sikhs...

Sarbat Khalsa is a representation of all of Guru's Sikhs worldwide from every group gathering at Akal Takht as One Panth. This is the political or worldy representation of Guru Khalsa Panth and has all corporal powers to make decisions effective for the entire Panth.

A Sarbat Khalsa that was organized in 1986 at Akal Takht Sahib and a resolution was passed there to establish Khalistan.

`We will spill our last drop of blood and to the last man we will fight for Khalistan.'

The immortal words of Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal

Jathadar Sri Akal Takhat Sahib

General of Bhindranwala Tiger Force of Khalistan (B.T.F.K)

"Actually you highlighted this incident alone for the cause, which is why I said that"

read my post again.

"Why dont you do something for them then?"

should i keep you updated on what i'm doing? from your posts your a gov't tatoo for all i know. In this day and age we have to be smart. I'm not going to list what i have done to date just because some character i have never met asks me to on the internet. There are a few people on this forum i know personally who i woudln't mind discussing what i have done or haven't done. your not one of them.

I'm sure I have done more than what you have done for the rights of african americans in america.( you brought up blacks being beaten by police, like i brought up the murder of sikhs in india). are you in the NAACP? do you know jesse jackson?

peace.

"should i keep you updated on what i'm doing? from your posts your a gov't tatoo for all i know. In this day and age we have to be smart. I'm not going to list what i have done to date just because some character i have never met asks me to on the internet. There are a few people on this forum i know personally who i woudln't mind discussing what i have done or haven't done. your not one of them."

Im really sad that Im not in your Internet Khalistani Club, really I am. As for me being a goverment "tattoo" I just have to say please stop smoking whatever your smoking, its making you paranoid. Im sure youve hacked many sites, and sent many emails, but in the end no one has benifited from you internet movement. Also this thing where calling everyone a Government Agent, its getting really old.

"I'm sure I have done more than what you have done for the rights of african americans in america.( you brought up blacks being beaten by police, like i brought up the murder of sikhs in india). are you in the NAACP? do you know jesse jackson?"

lol who said im a black rights activist? Ive never said anything advocating a black movement, your posts get more and more amusing as you get more frustrated beta. Fateh

"Internet Khalistani Club"

LOL.gif

like i said people who know me personally know it's not an iternet thing. peace. i'm not paranoid, just careful.

peace.

BTW: if you weren't so out of touch with sikh issues you would kow the khalistani movement is a real movement which is not dead, as your indian masters have you believe. For people like you it is some internet joke but khalistan is areality buddy and there are millions of sikhs who support it, IN REAL LIFE.

Ok enough with this, if you have something to say to me then just email me and lets stop turning this thread into a personal duel. this thread is about an innocent 65 year old sikh who has been tortured for no reason.

I do not have much time to post on the forum. Since you asked me a question I will reply here because this applies to everyone not just you. the reasons are bol/italics. here is the reply:

Our cause is different. black people got what they asked for. we on the other hand were attacked and insulted. US govt changed the constitution; GOI did not and intentionally passed laws against Sikhs. the only way you can compare Sikhs to black people is when some Sikhs are taken from Punjab to another country and then forced to work there as slaves. your comments mocked the demand of a country like it is a stupid idea.

The only thing Im against is fanaticisim, which is the only thing that seems to come out of your mouth, typical.

here, you clearly called Khalistan movement a "fanaticism".

Why dont you do something for them then? Why dont you help their families, or work through international law to release them?

he doesn't need to send you any monthly reports. doing something for the panth is not the responsibility of just Khalistan supporters. can a person not speak for basic human rights without joining the human rights organizations? if someone has done nothing for the victims does it mean they cannot speak for the victims or support them? have you explained what you have done for the people of india who are starving to death everyday or for those who don't even have toilets and basic human needs?

200,000? Thats a very high number could you show some facts showing that amount of innocent sikhs held in jail?

in fact, 25000 disappearance just in Amritsar. thousands more were found in rivers flowing to rajasthan. get a copy of fatehnama that was dedicated to Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal. it has all the evidence you need. my father has met many prisoners in jodhpur and other jails who were arrested in 84 for no reason.

Khalra Ji actually tried doing something for these people rather than sit at home and make empty calls.

he did something but what happened to him? MKLQ spoke the truth. he didn't make any calls. if he hasn't gone back and done something then neither have you. if a woman is raped in Afghanistan I fully speak against it or do you think it would be wrong for me to do such thing without going back and doing something about it? are you willing to go back and do what Khalra Ji did?

I just have to say please stop smoking whatever your smoking, its making you paranoid. Im sure youve hacked many sites, and sent many emails, but in the end no one has benifited from you internet movement.

He is a good person and preparing himself to take Amrit. to make such remarks are nothing but an insult to someone who is trying to become a Gursikh. he doesn't have a movement, he is not a hacker and does not smoke anything unless you can show some solid facts.

Put down your crack pipe and stop worrying Im from chicago not Delhi

once again personal attacks and insulting comments. yet you call us "fanatics". how rational are you being here?

when was the last time youve even been to India?

so we can't rely on what our relatives tell us? we have to go back and see it ourselves?

How often do you follow bani rather than following politics.

you contradicted yourself: Actually im very in touch with politics and sikhi in general. I suggest you study the significance of Darbar Sahib and Akal Takhat Sahib.

Your a child Ill leave it at this, enoughs been said, so go grab your viruses hack into Indias website and free Khalistan little buddy.

your comments are not mature in any way either. we don't need you to tell us what we need to do and how to go about doing it.

In summary, you insulted a respected member of this forum and most importantly wrote (like always) insulting comments against Khalistan without proving anything. Such posts are not allowed.** Anyone who writes against Khalistan and Sikhi without showing any solid facts will be put under moderation. You suddenly stopped writing posts in the other topic regarding aftermath of Khalistan. The ban will be lifted either when I am gone or you show some improvements whichever comes first.

**Questions and rational discussions are allowed but not attacks. This forum supports the panthic cause 100%.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh