What Is Ur Profession ?

simer_169

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woohooo

that means i would never pay the fees to doctors again ? ohmy.gif and plus i will get free lawyer? ohmy.gif and also free psychologist just in case my mind do cuckoo stuff.. And top of that i will get GOOD APR deal on buying HOME ! :cool: and if i ever want to clone myself.. then i will have clinical lab scientist to do that job for me FREE :TH: and for retirement knees.. i have local buddy who can design the state of the art knees for me (with shocker and everything.. u know in future gotta think of future) tongue.gif

Oh man.. So many connections i have.. :lol: Do i ? blush.gifblush.gif

So .. im thinking that if my brothers and sisters ABOVE gonna be providing all free services to this cute, bhoola bhaal sidda saada brother.. then whats the need of me to do any job at all.. So in conclusion.. i will live on you guys/girls LOL.gif

haha good to see people got brainsssss! i still haven't managed to get a degree!! long story :lol: blush21.gif   blush21.gif let's just say dropping out of university TWICE does not help!!

chalo it's all good, keep it up!!  :cool:

150998[/snapback]

lolllll...too right! me same boat sister...but I dropped out once..hehhehhee!

Im getting a First for definate :cool: