The Issue With Sari's

kirandeep

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

oh Kirandeep panji would u please tell me what u have concluded from all this. hmm u posted yesterday and already so many replyez

so could u please tell me

cuz im all confused here hearing all these different view points blush.gif

plus what were those pictures of women wearing jwlery all about? are we allowed? rolleyes.gif darm im hecka confused people

ma mum and others says the same to me all the time and im like nope no jwlz in sikhi!!!

brainwashed? i feel like a fool i sure have been brainwashed Many times...Sikhi is all about washin your brain so i dont know what u talkin about LOL.gif washing our brain from all the stuff the brahmanz and other people have told us before Guru sahib came and told us what reality is!!!!!

hmm is the same thing happening again?

im a so called "Kaur" btw before nyone starts postin by saying 26th27th veerji/paanji... :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tera

i'm not following your logic behind the paap?

so if i do something that makes someone have jealousy and envy...(which happens all the time when you're me..hehe) i get the paap?

so if kirandeep wears a sari..and some pervert starts checking her out..she gets the paap?

i don't follow your logic...maybe i misread what you said...but pls clarify...

152971[/snapback]

I think (may be wrong), but personally, if I for example, went dressed to impress, tight clothing etc, to the Gurdwara then yes. I feel I would get as much paap as whoever's attention I attract if not more.

Obvoiusly, if i go normally with simple clothing and still attract someones attention. Then the paap is on them. Some people will always be jealous and envy but there's nothing you can do about that. Surely you get what i mean?

"black and white notions which was not the case prior to sgpc "

before the sgpc, your gurdwaras were run by mahants like narain das who had sikh protestors burnt alive. don't be so "black and white" when talking about sgpc. the sgpc of the 1920s had more guts and pyaar for sikhi than you ever will. don't base your assumptions on the sgpc of badal aka the sgpc of today.

Topic Closed