Being Harrassed By A Giani

Guest Kaur !

Guest Guest

Yeh safe nice to see sumone tryin, but u still gota tell me what we gona do? Once we get sum info then wat? If sum1 says this guy from this place, wat we gona do then? seriosuly like? Is sum1 gona look at evidence or shall we jus grab the guy?

Guest Guest

I reckon we should let these guys sort out their own problems.

We all make mistakes and we shouldnt judge anyone. The guys might have already admitted their mistakes so we should probably just leave them alone. Who are we to go around judging people when we all suffer from kaam ourselves.

i mean gursikhs are meant to forgive people for thier mistakes not harass them and chase them. and even if a granthi does admit he is wrong, that should be the end of it, once he has admitted it, then thats it. let him carry on dong his path and duties. i dont see the need to remove him if he has can admit his fault to people.

just my views

chances are that most likely they have not admitted to it.. and if they did.. who did they admit to?

yes we are supposed to forgive.. but in my opinion why would we forgive sum1 who's not tryin to change? and who is not sorry for what they dun?.. and who, potentially, will do it again...?

IF the granthi admitted his thing, and is really tryin to get better, tha's a diff story.. but tha's a HUGE 'IF'... the apology should be made in front of the sangat (i think) and he should go for pesh..

chances are that most likely they have not admitted to it.. and if they did.. who did they admit to?

yes we are supposed to forgive.. but in my opinion why would we forgive sum1 who's not tryin to change? and who is not sorry for what they dun?.. and who, potentially, will do it again...?

IF the granthi admitted his thing, and is really tryin to get better, tha's a diff story.. but tha's a HUGE 'IF'... the apology should be made in front of the sangat (i think) and he should go for pesh..

Gurfateh

ohmy.gif das exactly wat i was thinking.......excellent point heera singh veerji.....i agree! :e: (bhuk chuk muaf)

Gurfateh

I reckon we should let these guys sort out their own problems.

thats what my mate thought.

Guess what happened, when it all came out inthe open, giani got "chucked out" - no he's chilling in southall now

And the girl? Rumour upon RUMOUR are going around the whole city about how they were caught "doign stuff in gurdwara computer room" who how she "flirted and met up" with him.

Its pathetic. I started to hate everyone in my area. I hate them all.

Only my and her direct family know abt the truth - everyone else beleive the rumours. The girl's life is in shatters. For what? For Being too scared to tell her parents that the giani is blackmailing/perving/touching her, thats what.

The giani gets away with it, and is chilling in a different city...

suK mY bhu sMgI Bey duK mY sMig n koie ]

sukh mai bahu sa(n)gee bheae dhukh mai sa(n)g n koe ||

In good times, there are many companions around, but in bad times, there is no one at all.

-- Salok Mahala 9

ang 1428

• 8 years later...

Pen jee

When a guy(whoever he maybe) follows a girl/ woman as you describe,

surely he has no good intentions, so be strong and take courage by keeping Wahiguru in mind and heart as your "raakanhaar", ask that animal if he is not ashamed of his lowly behaviour, and keep a mobile recorder with you(as advised in the posts above), and record all his rubbish, in case someone wants to ignore you.

Though I do not like violence, but in this case I would thrash him so badly, that he will get out of his mind and body all his kaam vasanas for any woman. I may not be present where you are, but surely there are brothers who think like me, you may ask for their help, for which they will never deny, and will gladly assist you, but before all talk with your parents also. I simply do not understand, why children wait to let the things go far, talk with others but not with their parents.... when they are the best well wishers of the children....

Foolish man!!!

A man is not a man by just being a male, who is as good as a beast, but by his kindness and protective sense towards a woman.

Waheguru.

I'm fully behind you sister, despite being in the UK.

But to those others who advocate violence...what the hell are you going on about?

Use a kirpan, fists....

That is SOO anti-Sikhi.

There is no need to use violence first.

There is never need to use violence unless we really have to.

So in this case, go seek advice from your elders, be it parents or others within the Gudwara. But don't let the views of some on this forum that call for such actions as the 9 inch kirpan confuse you. THERE IS NO NEED to carry or even think of using it under these circumstances.

Remember where you are, in the presence and building of Maharaji.

keep you faith in him and no-one can come near you.

But don't under any circumstance use violence in the Gudwara, or anywhere for that matter, and don't think ill thoughts of this man. Just keep your faith in Maharaji and do NOT follow your mind = maya...rather follow Maharaji, your one and only guide.

sorry veer ji

You seem confused Sikhs are not christian pacifists or Jains , if trouble comes calling we stand our ground and fight ..not apologise for existing. Given the current climate of elders abusing their trusted status to abuse our youths and girls, being aware and proactive is the best policy , having a kirpan on may be deterrent enough , but pepper spray and personal alarm is a great first step for personal safety when on the street. Truth is too many times our girls have been in serious trouble and tried getting help from their elders and been told to not to create a problem or have been hushed up to avoid 'bezhathi' , what is the real bezhathi is Kaurs are being made into weaklings mentally, emotionally and physically by people with attitudes like yours ...she has a right to slap away a hand that grabs at her or even give a slap if he is emboldened enough to try to physically assault her no matter where. If he is not respecting Gurdwara and 'par-naree maa dhi bakhana' he deserves to be put straight whether it is by rebuke or stronger. Think about Mata Bhag Kaur ji would you even have the guts to spout such an opinion to her ? if not then don't tell her daughters to become sheep.