Sewadar

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree ..

like its sooooo obviousss ..

why wouldnt he be YOM !!?!?

i gotta give it to you bro but i am a little jealous ..

but u totally deserved it cuz ..

the real reason he got it is cuz he's hot...

and

and sometimes funny

and likes long walks on the beach

and is well educated and has a good job

and loves kids

and oh ya ..how can i forget .. LOVE THOSE braids.. LOL.gif .. and trust sangat ji .. the singh has THEEEE longest hair .. its like a mission for him to comb it everyday .. and lets not forget kesi isnaaan ohmy.gif

vahegurooo bless him ! pray.gif

hahahaha.. OH MY LORD!!!...

u guyz are too wekked... Thanx everybody...

I really don't know what to say... i'm near tears, readin ur replies rite now... blush.gif

there's so many other people that should be YOM... all i can say is that I received this seva through Guru Maharaj Jee's kirpa.. I wouldn't be where I am today without Guru Jee and his Gursikhs...

Dhan Dhan Dhan Saadh Jan!

Vaheguruuuuuuuuuuuuuu... pray.gifpray.gif

Vaheguroo ... amazing read d_oh.gif

"My last request would be for the Khalsa Panth to STICK TOGETHER!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't waste ur lives... please do NOT let small petty things get in the way of ur Sikhi... do not let small things cause ruckus between jatthas.... we are all Guru's Sikhs... we need to unite as one panth.... we need to stick together, and do seva, simran, and sangat... as per a lot of our experiences lately.... u don't know what u got until its gone... "

Vaheguroo ...

hehe and those dreads ... HAHAHhaHAHAhAHahAH nice :e:

having known heera singh since the days before he kept his hair...the times i used to make fun of him during the phase when he started keeping his hair..he didn't have enough to make a joora yet...he then ended up skipping the patka and went to the keski..and boy that keski took years of formation before he settled with what he has now....i remember this kid took literally not more than a couple of months from never touching a tabla to knowing more taals than i knew existed (but then again..i never knew many taals to begin with..but impressive nonetheless)..

watching him go through the thug phase which was quite entertaining...i think he neck got quite the workout holding up some of those chains he used to wear...

the times i used to sign him out of school cuz i'd be done classes and we'd either go to his house and get aunti to make cha or go to the gurdwara, matha tek and have langar...

i don't need to talk about heera's current state of being (for lack of better words)...as many are aware of his involvment wiht the youth and whatnot... but yeah...looking back...it's been a lot of fun knowing this guy...

at one point i used to call him Mr. Expert...cuz you could be having the most random conversation with someone else..and heera would pipe in with his two cents...and for the most part..he actually knew what he was talking about...like anything..sports, politics, economics, world events..

he also knows his cycles really well...dude's a great cyclist...he can cycle for hours and hours on end...never seen such stamina in my life...

anyhow...

congrats heera singh...don't let this get to your head...or i'll arrange for you to get a smack...but do take this as encouragement from your brothers and sisters to continue doing the seva guru nanak has blessed you with piyaar, satkar, and nimrata....