Shaheedi 400

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh!!

I strongly recommend that you do not include any rapping in this imortality. i think youl find that the sangat dislikes these tracks the most. i mean like in the first 3, the most lisend 2 1s are the plain old 1s wid d messege, like punjab, n AK47. the rapping takes away the concepty of what its for.... most people who lisen to it end up jus skipping the parts wid all the mc'ing

155236[/snapback]

sooo true , i agree wiv you , them tracks are the wikidest ones..................anyway keep up the good work guys.......

militant is wat its all about  lol

I disagree. One way to discredit the Sikh Human Rights movement is to claim it is tainted with extremists who threaten violence. Rapping about taking guns into airports (to do what? Kill people? Hijack planes?) just distracts credibility and gives the enemies a stick to do that with. It is possible to make chaardhi kaala music without that kind of negative strand that satisfies ego boosting but makes the Sikh struggle as one associated with terrorist actions and like an Al-Qaeda movement. The one thing the Sikh Human Rights movement can be attacked with is things like this, the kind of thing you would expect Muslim extremists to be rapping about.

I am really saddened that some people don't realise this and think it is all a big joke.

militant is wat its all about  lol

I disagree. One way to discredit the Sikh Human Rights movement is to claim it is tainted with extremists who threaten violence. Rapping about taking guns into airports (to do what? Kill people? Hijack planes?) just distracts credibility and gives the enemies a stick to do that with. It is possible to make chaardhi kaala music without that kind of negative strand that satisfies ego boosting but makes the Sikh struggle as one associated with terrorist actions and like an Al-Qaeda movement. The one thing the Sikh Human Rights movement can be attacked with is things like this, the kind of thing you would expect Muslim extremists to be rapping about.

I am really saddened that some people don't realise this and think it is all a big joke.

155479[/snapback]

There is big difference between a militant and a terrorist. But depends on your defination of each.

Relax .... I think you've taken his words out of context, UK youths today use the word "militant" to describe something that is "cool" that is "hardcore" if you understand the expression.