Shaheedi 400

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to it, but if you can scrap this track, SCRAP IT NOW!

The concept of pasting last years cds music over a vocal thats been floating around the internet since 2002 isnt very appealing and creative. People are looking for something new and fresh.

I appeal to you please do take this into consideration. I know much time is spent into this, but to the average person it seems IP is rushing things with only a months time deadline.

I am just providing honest constructive critiscism.

Thanks

I know a couple of Sikh Guys rapping lyrics in Hip Hop flows... I've sent them your way @ immortal productions to check out your website and to get in touch with you guys. New talent for you to look at.

This is an excellent way to reach out to the youth of today... giving them chance to relate their creativitiy with Sikh history and political issues.

:lol: :cool:

If it was going to be on the album it wouldn't have been posted here in full quality for you to download!

If it was going to be on the album we would have only put a sample for you to download as done so in the past. Just something for you guys to listen to. (check the id3 tag for the mp3, it does say music by XS-BASS)

Thanks for the 'honest constructive critiscism', we appreciate it. :TH:

:cool:

Gurfateh!!

I strongly recommend that you do not include any rapping in this imortality. i think youl find that the sangat dislikes these tracks the most. i mean like in the first 3, the most lisend 2 1s are the plain old 1s wid d messege, like punjab, n AK47. the rapping takes away the concepty of what its for.... most people who lisen to it end up jus skipping the parts wid all the mc'ing

Keep up the amazing work. d_oh.gif

Came out week after Nottingham's Nagar Kirtan last year. Try and get it out a little earlier this time :TH:

Some people only seem to come once a year so it might get them listening/thinking...

Gurfateh!!

I strongly recommend that you do not include any rapping in this imortality. i think youl find that the sangat dislikes these tracks the most. i mean like in the first 3, the most lisend 2 1s are the plain old 1s wid d messege, like punjab, n AK47. the rapping takes away the concepty of what its for.... most people who lisen to it end up jus skipping the parts wid all the mc'ing

155236[/snapback]

speak for urself bro.lol no but seriously i like the rappin. i kno others that do to. i think its good, sumin for every1. u kno?

Fateh

Just to let you know that the new album will be finished soon and coming out at Vaisakhi.

Meanwhile here's a full track for you to listen to!  :lol:

Nit Nit :TH:

155149[/snapback]

Hey guys I liked ure last stuff, but how about and albumn of old Dhadhi ballads singing the praises of our Guru's and heroes in battle to some of your beats would be great.