Heavens and Hells

Jkaur

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These realms are only temporary hells and are used as extra punishment for those deserving of it. Someone who is absolutely evil (say hitler) would probably spend years each in a variety of hells along with all 8.4 million reincarnations.

The point is they exist. I dont think its important though, especially to a gursikh.

Heavens also exist and some are very material.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

wubb.gif

yeah, who wants to go to heaven anyway.. if you ask me its just another hell in disguise.. look at the muslim heaven, 72 virgins.. KAAMI heaven? or HELL?!

and look at christian heaven, full of so much moh, you meet your family, get your belongings etc.. what the?

who wants to escape all their vikaars and attain great avastha only to go to a place full of these evils!!! hahaha its hilarious. if you ask me its all hell.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I'd rather be merged into WAheguru, in the "Sikh-Heaven" ^_^

If i derserve it that is :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Hell is where the Rememberence of God does not exit. He himself exists everywhere, but if you cannot see and feel him then for you he does not exist.

That is the simple way to put it, now if you want to go into the physical realm of hell that perhaps exists in a place outside of this world, with boundries and is called hell. Then it will all be a part of the Imagination of the Mind. If that is so there will be thousands of different pictures of Hell. Because who has seen hell?

I can see hell in this world we live in. I can see Heaven in this same world. It all depends on which set of eyes u use. If i am living in heaven right now, then i feel no need for another heaven, because i already am in heaven. If someone is in pain, for him this becomes hell, what does the hell after death when he feels what could be worse than what i am feeling right now.

Page 1072

lK caurwsIh nrk n dyKhu rsik rsik gux gweI hy ]10]

You shall not see the 8.4 million types of hell; sing His Glorious Praises and remain saturated with loving devotion||10||

Page 1028

caurwsIh nrk swkqu BogweIAY ]

The faithless cynic has to endure 8.4 million hellish incarnations.