The Holy Script For Sikhs

Satsriakal to all and Japmans Ji!

Thanks for the sensible post.

Please take few minutes and ponder over it. My posts are not to tease anybody. Spiritual hunger always looks for such questions and answers. It is the preparation for food.

I have no intention to hurt anybody either.

Many people visit this forum. Our conversation is not alone between us two.

Beechaar and its exchange among Satsangis are a rare opportunity. Let all enjoy it in a constructive manner.

I will be grateful too.

The Gurus wrote Gurbaanee so that We can read it.

The Gurus wrote Gurbaanee so that we can understand it.

The Gurus wrote Gurbaanee that reading any scripture does not help. Still, they wrote it.

This may sound like a riddle. But this riddle is solved by knowing True Simran immediately.

Dear Singh Comradz Ji!

Quote >>>shouldn't you be concentrating on yourself and slaying those inner demons rather than questioning and criticising others... <<<

It looks like you are more worried about demons in me than the demons for their existence.

Quote >>>or do you feel that you have experienced the ultimate truth...ego? <<<

There is nothing like ultimate truth. It all is only truth. Ego is an illusion. Ego does not exist at all.

Quote >>>many people on here have their Guru and we certainly don't need 'clarification' from you... <<<

I feel the same. Many people on here have their Guru and they certainly don't need 'clarification' from you.

You may please clarify who are this 'we' you have mentioned? How many personalities are existing in you?

Thanks for your suggestions and the wonderful Vaak from Gurdev.

Balbir Singh

159157[/snapback]

demons- just some friendly advice.

you mention about truth and illusion- wow you must be by far the most spiritually enlightened person here :wub:

claification- i agree and they don't really need clarification from you too..

'we' is in reference to ppl who believe in SGGS as their Guru. how many personalities exist in you?

thanks for your feedback

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear ms514 Ji!

At least you agreed that you are standing on a crossing in life. You have not taken a step toward the right road. You are only crying standing undecided on the crossing  "please tell us what it is and where to get it?"

Your situation is similar to those who are hungry but go on asking everybody how to eat food. It is their luck that they meet people explaining  how to eat also. Such persons also give references from scriptures to prove their information and knowledge.

Have you ever heard blinds exchanging information about light? You do not need to go far away.

Please do not ask me again how to eat food.

You may meet some people who promise you to pass on the food to you through Internet.

With my best wishes for you God seems to be reluctant to reveal HIM via new man made roads.

You expressed "we thought that being bestowed Amrit from the Panj Pyare and following Rehat and Gurbani was the way."

Do the characters of Raam-Leelaa play the original role? Those actors also long to resolve the riddle of Raam.

Quote "Morons that we are...we fall at your feet to tell us the true way."

God is in all. God is in every cell one consists of also in own feet. So long one feels touching others feet is searching Truth somewhere else.

You wrote "Sants and Gursikhs were able to utter a few words and change the outlook of a human being altogether."

I hope and wish you have plenty around you. Or you feel they are also searching Truth like you.

Quote "So quit with the riddles make with the Brahm-Vichaar...your Satsangis are waiting anxiously..."

How many lives have you been waiting for God to come following your arrogant commands?

Balbir Singh

159225[/snapback]

balbir ji ever heard of sarcasm?

Satsriakal Singh Comradz Ji!

You wrote "claification- i agree and they don't really need clarification from you too.."

Have you really asked all of them who are visiting this forum?

Better try to introduce a rule, like declaring those 'Tankhaeeya' whom you find disturbing.

Strange is how ego finds ways to strengthen.

Do not forget. All enlightened persons were declared 'Tankhaeeya'.

Talk about yourself. Perhaps you don't need a clarification.

Please do not read Balbir Singh's posts on any site, books and close your ears before you listen.

Quote >>>'we' is in reference to ppl who believe in SGGS as their Guru. <<<

Only ignorant believe in something.

True Sikhs enliven Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

You asked "how many personalities exist in you?"

It is Interesting to know how inquisitive you are. You may not be able to get rid of HIM knowing HIS Singularity.

Quote >>>thanks for your feedback <<<

Thanks for your feed forward.

Quote >>>balbir ji ever heard of sarcasm <<<

Singh Comradz Ji! I have heard of Sarabaites.

Balbir Singh

Satsriakal Singh Comradz Ji!

You wrote "claification- i agree and they don't really need clarification from you too.."

Have you really asked all of them who are visiting this forum?

Better try to introduce a rule, like declaring those 'Tankhaeeya' whom you find disturbing.

Strange is how ego finds ways to strengthen.

Do not forget. All enlightened persons were declared 'Tankhaeeya'.

Talk about yourself. Perhaps you don't need a clarification.

Please do not read Balbir Singh's posts on any site, books and close your ears before you listen.

Quote >>>'we' is in reference to ppl who believe in SGGS as their Guru. <<<

Only ignorant believe in something.

True Sikhs enliven Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

You asked "how many personalities exist in you?"

It is Interesting to know how inquisitive you are. You may not be able to get rid of HIM knowing HIS Singularity.

Quote >>>thanks for your feedback <<<

Thanks for your feed forward.

Quote >>>balbir ji ever heard of sarcasm <<<

Singh Comradz Ji! I have heard of Sarabaites.

Balbir Singh

159246[/snapback]

lol woah very elaborate reply!

yeah i agree, strange how ego goes from strength to strength

Sat Sri Akal:

I issued you a challenge in the form of a request Balbir Sahib, and you have, as usual, failed to produce. No sarcasm was meant by me saying that I would fall at your feet IF you had provided some true source of the Divine...but it is blatantly obvious that you are far more at riddle composition than at anything divine. Rather than provide any glimpse of Divinity, you have shown glimpses of ego, pride, lack of perception of what has been written.

"You have not taken a step toward the right road."

And you know nothing about me or anyone else here...that much is obvious.

"Please do not ask me again how to eat food."

One does not ask for Amrit from a cobra's mouth.

"Do the characters of Raam-Leelaa play the original role? Those actors also long to resolve the riddle of Raam."

I commend your boldness in insulting the institution of the Panj Pyare which gave Amrit to the Tenth Master himself. The Panj Pyare are the Guru Incarnate and you have the nerve to call them actors? Pity your blindness is as thick as your intellect.

"How many lives have you been waiting for God to come following your arrogant commands?"

I challenged you, not God. Unless of course you think you are God...in which case, I have these pills you might be interested in...and of course, if that is not what you meant, perhaps an english tutor? Every Sikh challenges the Guru. The challenge is to provide them with the one thing that the worldly things do not...true, unending happiness. You were even given the chance to be a Guru...I asked you to provide my inspiration, and you instead provided me with more confusing riddles and a constant display of unending ego as you continue to here and other places.

I pity you.

P.S. So SaySatSriAkal.com is just a section of your site. I see that your cult is really broad. Let's reference it shall we...bansuriwala (check out the e-mail at the title page)?

http://www.spiritual-astrology.de/

Sat Sri Akal:

I issued you a challenge in the form of a request Balbir Sahib, and you have, as usual, failed to produce. No sarcasm was meant by me saying that I would fall at your feet IF you had provided some true source of the Divine...but it is blatantly obvious that you are far more at riddle composition than at anything divine. Rather than provide any glimpse of Divinity, you have shown glimpses of ego, pride, lack of perception of what has been written.

"You have not taken a step toward the right road."

And you know nothing about me or anyone else here...that much is obvious.

"Please do not ask me again how to eat food."

One does not ask for Amrit from a cobra's mouth.

"Do the characters of Raam-Leelaa play the original role? Those actors also long to resolve the riddle of Raam."

I commend your boldness in insulting the institution of the Panj Pyare which gave Amrit to the Tenth Master himself. The Panj Pyare are the Guru Incarnate and you have the nerve to call them actors? Pity your blindness is as thick as your intellect.

"How many lives have you been waiting for God to come following your arrogant commands?"

I challenged you, not God. Unless of course you think you are God...in which case, I have these pills you might be interested in...and of course, if that is not what you meant, perhaps an english tutor? Every Sikh challenges the Guru. The challenge is to provide them with the one thing that the worldly things do not...true, unending happiness. You were even given the chance to be a Guru...I asked you to provide my inspiration, and you instead provided me with more confusing riddles and a constant display of unending ego as you continue to here and other places.

I pity you.

P.S. So SaySatSriAkal.com is just a section of your site. I see that your cult is really broad. Let's reference it shall we...bansuriwala (check out the e-mail at the title page)?

http://www.spiritual-astrology.de/

159318[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

:wub: :@ :cool:

Satsriakal to all and ms514 Ji!

You are an example member of a cult, not Sikhi. Your words demonstrate what names you are japping.

Please do not send me private E-mails attached with poisonous viruses.

Balbir Singh

159333[/snapback]

LOL.gif

good stuff ms514

Balbir Ji

you keep saying what the true name for the guru ji is, and you said you didn't know it yourself, and you are saying why are the 'preachers' hiding it?

So how do you know there is a name being hidden,  what makes you think this and why?................  Also could you explain why you think the term orthordox is becoming usual with sikhs?

What are the original lessons of sikhi that you refered to earlier? 

Please answer these questions

WJKK WJKF!

158539[/snapback]