Longowall ?

S1ngh

3) How many morcha were started by Sant Ji? What were the outcomes?? I know he mentioned once that it's been one year since he and other started the morcha and still their demands didnt meet. and he also said.. "Morchay deh majjborrey naal menu ethay behana peeh reha ya" More info on it??

Only one morcha was started it was named DHARAM YUDH MORCHA but it went around punjab cities and villages mostly. As the morcha passed villages more people joined sant jee and my mom tells in their area each village had a jatha of 200 people ready to go with sant jee and not many people live in one village so 200 people from one village was alot. One time sant jee had a morcha of 80 thousand people near a town called Tanda and a big jatha of 2000 also joined sant jee. Every place they went sant jee were respected but today if you ask them who is sant jarnail singh bhindranwale they will reply"he was a atakwadi", but these are the same people who joined sant jee in morchas in villages and some of them are from my village also who now call sant jee atakvadi. Pajji during that time my mom tells her cousins were only 17 and 18 and they were ready to die for sant jee and most of the youth during that time followed sant jee. You know all those akali leaders who promised front of akal takht sahib are alive, durin the morcha when sant jee came to tanda this akali leader lived in my moms town who fed the whole jatha and sant jee said some bachans to that leader and now that small leader is a MLA of chandigarh i think. To feed sangat of 80,000 in the 1980's wasn't easy as most people were not rich, they were jeevedars(farmers) so they got there money by sellin kanak(wheat).

1) Who was longowal in reality? Like what was his position? SGPC, akali dal ?? or what?

Longowal was not a indian agent from the begining, he got scared when he found out indian armies are plannin a attack on golden temple then he became a trairor to the kaum. Pajji i believe he was shot by a babbar but i do have a picture of him dead :@ i will try to find it and u can goto neverforget84.com there is a video of longowal. I dont know why this guy was "sant" he was a traitor.

I am huge fan of Sant Bhinderanwale's speeches. I got all speeches by bhinderanwalay and also the movies of him giving lectures to huge gatherings. I want to study and get more information about 84's since i am still new regarding the happenings of the time frame of sant jee's last few years.

Speeches that i downloaded from khalsaforce website, i heard sant jee mentioning LONGOWALS name again and again. For instance.. he once mentioned that whenever Sikh see the baestey of our 11th guru sri guru granth sahib jee.. every sikh should finish the culprit without asking the permission from sant longowal and himself (jarnail singh ji).. Many dozen times he mentioned longowal in front of HUGE gathering.. So my question is:

1) Who was longowal in reality? Like what was his position? SGPC, akali dal ?? or what?

2) Sant jee trusted longowal and he was considered as the main person ??

3) If im not mistaken.. i heard stuff like longowal and rajiv ghandi act ?? Why he went to ghandi?? He was with Govt' all the time and dokha dita sant jee nuh? How did longowal died? Natural? Who took him out if shot dead?

3) How many morcha were started by Sant Ji? What were the outcomes?? I know he mentioned once that it's been one year since he and other started the morcha and still their demands didnt meet. and he also said.. "Morchay deh majjborrey naal menu ethay behana peeh reha ya" More info on it??

More questions...

From speeches, i heard sant jee mentioning stuff about Sikh kids who can't have parents money if both parents passed away (like accident)... Is that still in action.. If if youth's parents passed away.. and the youth is under 17 then all his family money will be taken by government? only happens to Sikh kaum and is it still happening??

I also heard that sant jee said.. sikh 17 acre toh vaad jameen nahey leh sakda.. Sikh can't buy more than 17 acres.. I am not sure but i think sant jee did mentioned that in one of his speeches.. im sure that i heard something about 17 acres.. Now sikh can buy more than 17 acres.. one of my relatives had close to 100 before 80's and still got that land.. just curious to know that maybe sant jee meant sikhs can't buy land more than 17 acres outside of Punjab??.. I know there are restrictions on land purchasing for sikhs outside of punjab.. right?

One last question.. From one of the speeches i heard.. their was sudden Kavita war singing started.. but i have doubt it was sant jee.. but still i want to make sure that whether it was sant ji himself or maybe someone else from the stage?? it goes like... hulla the hulla ho reha sikhaaan deh uttay..

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Longowal was leader of Akali Dal

Sant Ji didn't trust Longowal but for the sake of unity did not speak out against Longowal either.

3) If im not mistaken.. i heard stuff like longowal and rajiv ghandi act ?? Why he went to ghandi?? He was with Govt' all the time and dokha dita sant jee nuh? How did longowal died? Natural? Who took him out if shot dead?

Longowal tried to compromise, a lot of the original demands were over-written and basically the Rajiv-Longowal accord was a watered down version of Anandpur Sahib Resolution. Before this accord was passed Longowal was killed by Jarnail Singh Halwara.

Morcha originally started to free Bhai Amrik Singh and Baba Thara Singh from prison, and then the morcha was adopted by Akalis and it was to continue until all demands of Anandpur Sahib Resolution had been met.

From speeches, i heard sant jee mentioning stuff about Sikh kids who can't have parents money if both parents passed away (like accident)... Is that still in action.. If if youth's parents passed away.. and the youth is under 17 then all his family money will be taken by government? only happens to Sikh kaum and is it still happening??

I also heard that sant jee said.. sikh 17 acre toh vaad jameen nahey leh sakda.. Sikh can't buy more than 17 acres.. I am not sure but i think sant jee did mentioned that in one of his speeches.. im sure that i heard something about 17 acres.. Now sikh can buy more than 17 acres.. one of my relatives had close to 100 before 80's and still got that land.. just curious to know that maybe sant jee meant sikhs can't buy land more than 17 acres outside of Punjab??.. I know there are restrictions on land purchasing for sikhs outside of punjab.. right?

These were most likely events which occured in them times and Sant ji was speaking out against them as to why is it only in the case of Sikhs these things happen

One last question.. From one of the speeches i heard.. their was sudden Kavita war singing started.. but i have doubt it was sant jee.. but still i want to make sure that whether it was sant ji himself or maybe someone else from the stage?? it goes like... hulla the hulla ho reha sikhaaan deh uttay..

Thats a kavita sung by Bhai Gursharan Singh.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest panth ka das

I am huge fan of Sant Bhinderanwale's speeches. I got all speeches by bhinderanwalay and also the movies of him giving lectures to huge gatherings. I want to study and get more information about 84's since i am still new regarding the happenings of the time frame of sant jee's last few years.

Speeches that i downloaded from khalsaforce website, i heard sant jee mentioning LONGOWALS name again and again. For instance.. he once mentioned that whenever Sikh see the baestey of our 11th guru sri guru granth sahib jee.. every sikh should finish the culprit without asking the permission from sant longowal and himself (jarnail singh ji).. Many dozen times he mentioned longowal in front of HUGE gathering.. So my question is:

More questions...

Longowall was famously reffered to as "DICTATOR SAAB" by Bhindranwalle.

Longowall did not like bhindranwalle.

Bhindranwale never openly engaged in attacking Longowall in his speeches and allways talked of unity.

However there is 1 video speech in which he answers accusations of being labelled congressi and makes clear points which show Longowal and Akali dal had close links with congress.

Bhindranwale said people who call him congressi should have shame.

Bhindranwale mentions, during the agitation how all his gun liscenecs got cancelled. Meanwhile akali dals Gurcharan singhs liscences got made for the carbine firearm.

Mentioned how Longowal drank tea in samundri hall with SS Bains. The same man who tortured and killed Kulwant singh Nagoke.

Mentioned how Longowal hugged and took a picture with Harbans Lal Khanna near the jhora gharr. . The same man who made the slogan "kach karra kirpan, enu pejjo pakistan".

Longowall was on good terms with congress behind the scenes. He was 1 of the traitors who called for Bhindranwale to be ousted from Akal Takht. Along with Badal and others.

He singed the Punjab Accord with Rajiv Gandhi which declared that the Akalis would participate in the Assembly elections which were to be held in September 1985. The Punjab accord provided for acceptance all major demands of the Akali Dal. It was a watered down version of the Anandpur resolution.

He signed it on August 20, 1985. He was killed by Jarnail Singh Halwara on the very same day. August 20, 1985.

Guest sikhizindaba

Badal did not know about Rajeev-Longowal accord . He was kept in dark.

Sukhbir badal make statement some time back for Sikhs to produce more kids. How many follow his request or advice?

Sikhs are in minority in Punjab today.

Guest PunjabSingh

Sukhbir badal make statement some time back for Sikhs to produce more kids. How many follow his request or advice?

Yeah if Sikhs produce more kids and they in turn start considering Badal/RSS as their Mai Baap when they grow up as they are doing now then we will increasing RSS's strength in Punjab.

Did Sukhbir Badal say produce more true Sikhs or Khalsas ? No

Senior Badal is a very cunning person .He knew everything.Actually some people in Punjab have started thinking that badal was responsible for longowal's death although longowal himself was a traitor.

Badal is one of the biggest traitor the panth has ever seen,no less than Beanta Paapi.

Guest sikhizindaba

Yeah if Sikhs produce more kids and they in turn start considering Badal/RSS as their Mai Baap when they grow up as they are doing now then we will increasing RSS's strength in Punjab.

Did Sukhbir Badal say produce more true Sikhs or Khalsas ? No

Senior Badal is a very cunning person .He knew everything.Actually some people in Punjab have started thinking that badal was responsible for longowal's death although longowal himself was a traitor.

Badal is one of the biggest traitor the panth has ever seen,no less than Beanta Paapi.

I respect your passionate for khum. But I doubt you know ABC of the way politics is played in today’s world , BASED ON WHAT POWER YOU HAVE.

People will realize value of Badal only after to go off the scene. See what happen to tamils in lanka. Despite collecting planes /tanks, with good fighting community? The whole community goes down in gutters

And see how DMK is taking care of playing politics in Tamil nadu and making progress of tamil Nadu state in great strides. Also it saves its Tamil languages. All the communication & car

Manufacturing units & companies are opened up in Chennai now.

Punjabi is made mandatory with the support of all parties in Punjab of late till 10th Class by Badal sahib . Also further action are tried.

You like it or not , the way cyclogical of the people in Indian subcontinent works . The progress can only be made of community by having dictatorship of family rule

Had Mahajara Ranjit Singh Have made his successor/son learn politics. We would have Sikh raaj always. But he only act a iron hand & did not let his sons/or successor understand politics

Sikh rule vaporise in 6 years after his death

Badal did good by making learning the art of politics to his son. People may differ from by observation.