Sikhi Camp 2006

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the camp was ok not as good as i expected

first time i went and people hyped it up to much sum of the activities were cool

and kirtan was wikiddd

neway all about group 1 lolz

Naaah Man... group 3 was da best, we got the fastest time round the assault course, so ya no wa i mean ("D) that Singh hu did the talk on Amrit was tooooooooooo sik man! rolleyes.gif

just like wen peeople wanted to go out of darbar sahib they would be like no get bck in and ask a hundred questions... some of the sevadaars were abit stuck up .. and if u talked to a penji they would have a go at you apprently wacko.gif

Did you come to learn about Sikhi or was talking to penjis more important?

Did you come to learn about Sikhi or was talking to penjis more important?

i on about people who maybe arent as into sikhi as some people and cannot sit in darbar sahib 4 hours and need breaks.. they found themshelves being forced to stay in darbar sahib.

i on about people who maybe arent as into sikhi as some people and cannot sit in darbar sahib 4 hours and need breaks.. they found themshelves being forced to stay in darbar sahib.

LOL. They free now! They don't have to sit in a darbar sahib anymore!! Did they not realise sitting in the Darbar Sahib was part of the deal?.. LOL.gif Tell them to ask for a refund. LOL.gif