Sikh Girl Shot In Leg

Is it just me or did you not express what you wanted to say more clearly, i.e the text in blue referring to paki hunks? Are you trying to say that when these girls in question see dedicated sikhs wearing the 5k's, they are automatically put off? Just to add what do you think should be done for any women born into a sikh family who behave in the way you are saying? grin.gif
Guru pyaareyo, you've got me wrong. The post was sarcastic, as in making it look like the website mentioned is about "handsome muslims" in order to get the "Sikh" girls visit it, and they end up on a website that exposes the mentality of those "handsome muslims". I hope I've made myself clear now :lol:
Are you trying to say that when these girls in question see dedicated sikhs wearing the 5k's, they are automatically put off?
NOT AT ALL!!
what do you think should be done for any women born into a sikh family who behave in the way you are saying?
The same thing all of us have been saying here...EDUCATE THE GIRLS!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW MANYWANT TO BE EDUCATED??

Lol it's like trying to spoon feed someone who isn't hungry.

lol thats wot im thinking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23. Why are Muslim men allowed to marry non-Muslim women and Muslim women not allowed to marry non-Muslim men?

Abu Saud: The Quran says, "Do not marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe" (2:221). The family structure is so paternal that the non-Muslim father would dominate and dictate. This meant that the children would be non-Muslims, that the wife would not be free to practice her religion, and that the different laws of Islam (such as inheritance, alimony, guardianship, etc. ) cannot be observed. Accordingly, such marriage would lead to what is prohibited and thus becomes prohibited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[extract taken from muslim website]

The problem lies with specifically with Muslim guys their ideology (islam) and their tactics targetting non-muslim women. The above quote explictly refers to muslim girls, instructing them what they can do and what they can't do throught the quran and hadiths. It gives green light to their guys to do what they want leaving the girls stuck in Islam.

We do not see this problem with Hindu or another religious group with our community in UK. It is always Islam and Muslim guys who want to incite trouble and retaliation from others.

Therefore what needs to be done is use counter measures..... I believe the more monay Sikh guys that go for muslim girls the more their community will realise why its a bad idea to have started all this. We need more guys like Killah to spread Sikhism to their muslim girl friend's...after all Muslim girls have more to gain from spiritually from our faith than they do with Islam but through fear they dare not leave as the punishment to convert out of islam is death in shariah law, from what I've read.

sikh supreme hmmm you thinkin on my wavelength bro. You got any info I can give to her? like comparative statements of quran and sggs ji or something like that?

Hold up betta still I can make a website then will get more viewings. Im gonna use the tactics they use. Its time for a revolution :lol:

I see "sikh" boys go out with gals from other ethnic backgrounds all the time. you dont get a big hoo-haa when that happens though.

the problem lies at home.

how many of todays "sikh" parents teach their kids about sikh, gurbani and rehit? in my view only a minority.

what i hear time and time again was re itterated in another post about sikh parents discouraging their kids from following the path of sikhi most likley due to their own lack of knowledge regarding sikhi and plain attachment to the 5 vices, and people wonder why the sikh youth are so misguided

Sabre Sword

Your right about the parents but theres no excuse for sikh girls not to learn about their own faith, they have RE lessons at school and they have access to information on the net. When I was in secondary school the majority of the pupils there were muslims, they often used to make fun of other religions. I don't know about these days what goes on maybe they still using this tactic to undermine confidence of sikh youths, particularly girls

As for sikh boys going out with other religion/ethnicity girls.... The fact remains sikh boys are far less likely to convert out of the religion if at all. While girls seem to be easily led astray. And if girls judge guys by their apperance insted of their character / personality then you will get more mona guys like killah who either shed their kesh or not take it up in order to conform to what appeals to girls these days.

Killah has also made a good valid point.... he has drawn attetion to this fear element/factor that Islamic community uses on their girls, which I believe does hold alot of weight.

You can teach or educate girls how much you want but when they have this notion that love conquers all then you can't reason with them until the guy shows his true intentions but by then its too late.

sikh supreme hmmm you thinkin on my wavelength bro. You got any info I can give to her? like comparative statements of quran and sggs ji or something like that?

Hold up betta still I can make a website then will get more viewings. Im gonna use the tactics they use. Its time for a revolution :lol:

Making website is a good idea! Heres a link to comparative study of the two faiths with some quotes from quran and hadiths, which should give an insight to the mis-informed.

http://www.sikhworld.co.uk/page38.html

Your right about the parents but theres no excuse for sikh girls not to learn about their own faith, they have RE lessons at school and they have access to information on the net.

I understand your point.i remember not so long ago my RE lessons and let me assure you RE lessons in the UK, pupils learn next to nothing about sikhi.

my parents didnt know much about sikh history but they taught me 2 do nitnem, it got the 'ball rolling' so to speak. after reaping the rewards of reciting nitnem and having personal experiences, only then i started to take alot my interest in sikhi and sikh history.

Guidance initialy comes from the parents. its crucial for the parents to teach their kids sikhi.

Your right about the parents but theres no excuse for sikh girls not to learn about their own faith, they have RE lessons at school and they have access to information on the net.

You should come to my school we do Sikhism and Christianity in quite alot of depth but that could be because over 70% of the pupils there are probably Sikhs :lol: