Narinder Grewal - The Return!

Who knows where the man is now, in another imaginery fight with God.

Or better still, his soul is fighting the body:D

Some say in Milton Keynes, some say in Luton - All rumousr at the moment.

I was on his site and listening to his 'sermons' he has a bit of knowledge of english so he intergrates that with his punjabi. To be honest i've heard a 10 year old explain things better then he does. How do people fall for so much rubbish, it's not even intellegent things he's saying. He was talking about a 'Panda' (Dish not the animal) saying if it's putta (turned upside down) something along those lines anyway - Perhaps he's working for a utensils company!

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I was on his site and listening to his 'sermons' he has a bit of knowledge of english so he intergrates that with his punjabi. To be honest i've heard a 10 year old explain things better then he does. How do people fall for so much rubbish, it's not even intellegent things he's saying. He was talking about a 'Panda' (Dish not the animal) saying if it's putta (turned upside down) something along those lines anyway - Perhaps he's working for a utensils company!

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Pakhandi baba got competition ohmy.gif

oooh and isit an interesting 1

how will pakhandi baba overcome this obstacle?

this dude used to live in toronto.. until a bunch of singhs went to his house and set him straight.. he then went to panj pyare to ask for forgiveness and they said no.. he's already been excommunicated... he actually said that he was the re-incarnation of Guru Gobind Singh Jee (if i'm not mistaken, he mite've said Guru Nanak Dev Jee though)... anywayz.. he went to UK 'cause he was gettin too much heat in the T dot... i'm sure y'all can sort it out down there... if sum1 can get recordings of this guy talkin, showin disrespect to our Guru's and talkin smack bout Sree Guru Granth Sahib jee, then there could be some way to get the law involved... i'm sure some'a u law students can figure somethin out... hey, maybe one'a y'all should challenge him to a wrestling match, and see who wins... and have all his followers watch.. bahahaha... LOL.gif

Chardi Kalaa!!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Pakhandi baba got competition ohmy.gif

oooh and isit an interesting 1

how will pakhandi baba overcome this obstacle?

competition? Nah i eat people like him for brekkie!

On a serious note this is on the increase, and the Sikh community have to do something about it!

I'll say one thing, those that isten to his hilarious claims, have to be the dumbest fuckheads on the face of this planet. Thye deserve to be used and abused by him, if they believe such <admin-profanity filter activated>!! :lol: :@ :wub: