Singh

Guest militant singh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Why do you type everything with da di da du? Is it some computer language that makes it quicker to type?

Ive been seeing it alot around here and was wondering

I bow to the Shabad Guru d_oh.gif

post-5391-1149719431.jpg

Why do you type everything with da di da du? Is it some computer language that makes it quicker to type?

Ive been seeing it alot around here and was wondering

I bow to the Shabad Guru d_oh.gif

lol.. it's called internet talk... get used to it :e:

Anyways, a nice demonstration, thanks for shareing the pictures!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

It's pretty easy to burn one nations flag in another nation! Try going to Delhi and burning the Indian flag outside the Indian Parliment. I'd look up to that guy!

This guy who's burning the flag, who is he? Is he actively campaigning for the 1984 victims or does he just burn a flag and disappear for a year?

It's pretty easy to burn one nations flag in another nation! Try going to Delhi and burning the Indian flag outside the Indian Parliment. I'd look up to that guy!

This guy who's burning the flag, who is he? Is he actively campaigning for the 1984 victims or does he just burn a flag and disappear for a year?

hes a sikh activist and is a good asset to the sikh nation. Its not about buring a flag in delhi ....it doesnt matter. Hes burning it in trafalgar square here, to show our opposition to the indian government. u askin him 2 burn it in delhi ??? what for/? they will arrest and take him away like the other 56000 sikh political prisoners that dissapeared and no1 ever heard frm again. I support what the sikh did in trafalguar square in front of thousands of people joined in defiance of indian government injustice. He has my backing.

Sat sri akaal

"dying for a noble cause a priveledge" - guru nanak

very well said! :TH: