Who are these people????

warrior*princess

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

baba je had to rally the sikh kaum together, thats why he didnt say get out of here, he said sit down, etc etc, and then the next day monays would be amridhari. As for this picture it could be that, ot they might br muslim, hindu, etc. And we cant judge what sant je is doing, as it says in sukhmani sahib, no one knowa the brehm gianis acts except another brahm giani, or was it nirankar. Oh well, doesnt matter, brahm giani and nirankar have no difference. And for those who doubt sant je is a brahm gaini, u wake up every day at 3 o clock, do 108 japji sahib and then u come talk to me :)

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet baba ji is either

having a good laugh cuz they are hindu

so hes Racist now or laughing at another Religion by lookind down upon them...? Hmmmmm
or

straining n grimacing a smile for the people n the camera and thinking "waheguru.....get me out of here.......the smell is unbearable"

Dude its funny.....but the sad thing is i am not laughing with you, i am llaughing AT your Stupidity. But that is ok...since you are here with the holier than thou approach. Congratualtion on showing your Intelligence.

do u ppl have to make ethin into a controversy?? and i myself have got frends who are monney .. so wut?? they are after all humans too ... gimme a break ppl.. and anyway whatever sant ji is doing with them only he and waheguru knows so stop making assumptions over it..

bhul chuk maaf karni

if sant ji did'nt set next to thousands of monaye dey would'nt have met waheguru throught khandye ki paul

ne ways there are many monaye shaeeds some bbabbars

but non sikhs ofcourse shaheeds never the less

i got a story about sant that i'mma post..its for the ppl who think sant ji did'nt like hindus

k

a girl came crying to sant ji

she's like my iinlaws treat me like , they beat me they do dis dat

all this cause my parents can't afford a decent dowry

so sant ji sent 2 singhs 2 w/ the girl 2 her house 2 grab her inlaws...they where brought to sant ji, sant ji presented a plate of gold and said take what u want i'm her father....

they fell at his feet

wanna know hat

this girl wuz a hindu

HUMBLE REQUEST FROM THE ADMIN: Thank you for your kind postings - this thread is turning into a useless argument - so if anybody really knows who the people in that picture are, please share - otherwise this thread will be closed to avoid more bais (squabbling).

Panthic ekthaa is mission number one! Discuss, don't argue!