I Dnt Wana Go To The Mosque!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Nah learn on the net at a muslim site, but if they didnt go then you shouldnt go. They dont go because to them islam is the only religion that is true. To us we dont bow down to others and that what they want while laughing about it behind your back because they want converts, bottom line.

I had a nightmare a couple months ago that I was in a mosque. I swear this was worse than getting ate by a shark or anyother nightmare Ive ever had and Im 23 and I was freaked out about this.They force shaved my moustache and I was in slow motion for the crazy part of it when I was trying to get out of there. When I woke up I was thankful to not be in that dream and to be a Sikh with uncut kaysh.

Crazy $#*!. I wouldnt go. You know what now Im yelling at you DONT GO!

vjkk vjkf

ok we are going on a trip 2 da MOSQUE lol and all da muslims in my class refused to go into the gurdwara. the teachers sed we hv 2 go wa do i do??loll

I wish i went to a trip like that it would have been interesting grin.gif and i think those muslims who didnt attend the Gurdwara as a school trip are just being intolerant however not all muslims are the same i remember seeing my muslim mate's brother attend a Gurdwara during a weekday with his Sikh mate.

Peace,

these muslims acted stupidly. I went on a visit to a Gurdwara and it did me no damage I found it very interesting actually and I liked it. Go to the mosque it wont harm you in any way and you might learn soemthing. You wont need to 'bow' to anything so whoever said that, you dont need to worry about that.

Going to the mosque is not a crime, nor is going to the mandir. Its how u conduct yourself in your actions. dont bow down in the direction of the kaaba when they do.. dont participate in their customs. we do not beleive that god resides in that direction they pray to, God is everywhere.

if u want go on that trip to the mosque then do so but dont participate in anything u dont want to.

Muslims in your class refuse to go gurdwara cuz they are ignorant and are taught that islam is the only path to God. this is not true. Muslims only see god in muslims. SIkhs see god in every1.

As for the mandir, if u go dont do anything that is against sikhism, dont bow down to statues and dont do that supersticious cwap they do.

Just be a sikh simply. the purpose of the trip is to educate the student in customs of other religions, no1 can force u 2 participate in them. Just observe for knowledge.